Reviews for Healing Touch
AustralianWallaby111 chapter 1 . 1/23/2013
I had HOPED that you would do this scene! And you did it completely PERFECTLY! I love you. Really, I do. Perfect perfect perfect. You are a genius. SO beautiful, bravo, PhantomPenguin, bravo.
yourfan chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I've been following your charlie bone stories since you posted the first chapter of illuminations. Paton has always been my favourite character in the series and it's a shame there aren't that many fanfictions of him. I like how you're able to give Paton more character and still make it believable. You give readers the romance we want to see that the novels failed to give. I just want to let you know I'll always be following your stories. Keep up the good work!
dedy chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I really enjoyed reading this oneshot!
xXThe Painted LadyXx chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Gah I'm so glad you posted another story! :D Not that I don't love the Once Upon a Time stories. xD (I actually really really like those but I never reviewed them because I didn't know what to say so I just favorited them). That being said, I really liked this one too. . I feel like I say that too much but it's true so I'll keep saying it. I love sneaky Julia is by taking the nurses uniform. :) Keep up the amazing work!
TailsDoll13 chapter 1 . 1/10/2013