Reviews for To Boldly Go
Hinky chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
A very interesting premise! I was especially interested in Sally the budding fanfic writer.

My only teensy, tiny issue would be Don. He's not quite so transparent, not about relationship stuff. He actually felt quite a bit more like Betty here. You did however capture his occasional bluntness.

In any event, this is insanely well written and I really enjoyed your take on Sally. Her perspective was very well done, especially her view of Megan. And you made sure to keep her still quite childish and simultaneously grown up at the same time!

One detail I really loved - the couch thing. Sally comparing notes on her two households, it was perfect. And weirdly enough, really made me want a sandwich!

Thanks so much for writing and sharing!
Nils Jansen chapter 1 . 1/18/2013
An interesting, well-layered story from Sally's point of view. Especially with Star Trek as an as-yet unknown and misunderstood quantity within the broader culture, and with science fiction in general being stereotyped more strongly as something that appeals to "undersexed men." Don would probably be surprised to learn that he and Gene Roddenberry had something in common.
Scarlett88 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013