Reviews for The Shinonome Rescue
Kytan223 chapter 1 . 10/16/2013
To be honest the plot idea itself is pretty interesting however, there are a few issues with the writing that made it difficult for me to get through. First off there were several grammatical errors here and there. While not the most serious issue with this, I'd still suggest some revising, perhaps grab a friend to look it over. Second is the flow of the story feels a bit off, and seems to run too quickly and randomly. Third you need to really capture the characters in this and I feel the way you've portrayed them is off especially with the dialogue. I think a good example of this is earlier in the chapter where Hakase shows concern about Nano's "secret" where in series she didn't care one way or the other. Also may I note that if this is post anime that Nano has already come to acceptance with the fact she was different so i don't believe her secret would have been much of an issue anyway. While this fic does have several issues I think that with a little work and revision it has the potential to be a great fic. I'd say don't give up because this fic could have a lot of potential with the plot given.
anon chapter 1 . 8/26/2013
well that last review was a tad bit harsh
TimasheeTiger chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
So...I was flattered that this was dedicated to me, but then I read this...

There is literally so much wrong with this that I cannot even review it on here, but you have inspired my roommates and I to start a youtube series ranting on bad fanfics and you have the honor of being our debut piece. I'll send you the link when it's done, you'll get your review then.

P.S. Don't make another chapter of this.

P.S.S. I beg you with all my heart and soul (because you don't have one anymore) to not write another chapter. Please.