Reviews for Honey Boo Boo Radley
That was so touching, so moving, so beautiful. The way you wrote with such detail. I felt like I was actually right there, living the moments. You really captured the scene and took the reader on an amazing and overwhelming emotional journey. I don't know why this isn't published and on shelves yet. This master piece is such a literary gold mine. So enriching. Ideal for our young adults. I could feel my brain being stimulated. The way your writing enthralled me. I was always asking questions and I felt growing anticipation as to what might happen next as I continued to read. I'm just in tears now. The emotions were so raw and so empowering.
C.C. Capitols chapter 2 . 1/1
What. Is. Going. On? This is...so...puzzling...I cannot...breathe...
*Laughing so hard that I almost didn't make it to the bathroom*

No, seriously, I really don't know what's going on, so explain to me in clear, well defined words: Vat iz going on?

BTW, This is all so brilliant. :D
C.C. Capitols chapter 1 . 1/1
I'm confuzzled. What is going on?
XD
Pokegirl185 chapter 2 . 12/19/2014
My life. This is beautiful. ••
Guest chapter 1 . 12/15/2013
VOT ZE HECK
Queenbee19 chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
*starts sobbing* That was the most moving *sniffles* amazing *sniffles* art form I have EVER read in my entire life span. I am just in awe at your talent and ability *standing ovation*
TheNyanMonster chapter 1 . 5/23/2013
I'm staring at my computer screen and sobbing. That was a true classic. You deserve an award. Someone call a publisher and get this published. Please, for the children. For god. May god grant you the writing power to continue this moving story. You've captured my heart.
Anonymous chapter 1 . 4/25/2013
such a moving story. a tale of life and death. you captured the essence of life in this emotionally draining masterpiece. I commend you, ma'am, for your service to humankind. on behalf of my people I wish to thank you, from the deepest place in my heart.
ilovelollypops1 chapter 1 . 1/29/2013