Reviews for Honey Hive Heist
This was amazing! I loved it! Great job :D
Rosie the Echidna chapter 10 . 9/1/2014
This story is awesome! It was full of action and humor, not to mention it was also heartwarming. Is it okay if I use this story as a reference?
TadStrange24 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Great Story! Not many about Charmy and Nack is one of my favorites so it was good to see the lighter side. A
Mery chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
great story so far! from what i saw there aren't that many stories about Charmy so this is a nice addition.
oh and when you say the characters belong to archie does that mean that Ken Penders lost the lawsuit?
Falconess chapter 10 . 1/25/2013
YAY! BEST ENDING! 3 Oh man, I totally thought he was gonna leave forever, but this is the best of both worlds, literally! I like the ending for Jiffy too. :) Hooray! Excellent story, Ms. Toni, and it totally made my day to read it! Thank you for sharing your awesome writing skills.
aliciathewolf45 chapter 10 . 1/25/2013
such a great story! i loved every bit of it! an you made me cry!
Falconess chapter 9 . 1/23/2013
Awww! :) So cute! I love it! Also, Charmy's coffee frenzy was the best thing ever. I would kill to see that animated, hahaha! :) It would be awesome. Here's hoping Vespa gets a good punishment. Can't wait for the next chapter! 3
aliciathewolf45 chapter 9 . 1/22/2013
Good ending! But I feel like this really isn't the ending!
Falconess chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
Yay! Personally, I like your fight scenes. You do a great job describing the action without making it too slow or too fast to follow. :) I think you did a great job wrapping up the Nic/Nack storyline too. It makes sense to me, after all they are siblings. You can't fight with your siblings if you kill them off, hahaha. :) It's better to torture them while they're alive! XD That's what was running through my mind thinking of them. It's the old "no one hurts my brother, except me!" :)
aliciathewolf45 chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
nice fight scene! you did great on it!
Falconess chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
Yay! Cutting it super close, I love it! I love that you showed a softer side of Nack - he's such a fun character. And I can't wait to see Queen Vespa get some justice! Poor Beatrice! :( I hope she gets a happy ending too! 3 I'm also wondering what this will mean for the Chaotix D: will they have to say goodbye to charmy!? And omg "Charming" is his full name - that makes so much sense now. :) Nice!
aliciathewolf45 chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
Just when they finally found him, Charmy is missing again...poor kid.
aliciathewolf45 chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
Raise your hands if you all hate but sometimes love Charmy! (Millions raised)
The Alpha Knight chapter 6 . 1/18/2013
Wow, you are doing really good on this!
The description is really good!
So are the characters!
-Alpha
Falconess chapter 5 . 1/17/2013
Yay, no Ken Penders! :D OMG, this chapter was hilarious! :) My favorite part was when Vector was going to eat Jeff, lol. You have such great witty banter between Espio and Vector and the bad guys as well. You paint a great picture of the hideout and the little details like Konor eating pizza really make the story come alive.