Reviews for Honey Hive Heist
kirbymanx chapter 10 . 12/20/2015
Never have I seen the Chaotix written as well in a fanfic as well as here. Once it was clear that Charmy was a prince I saw the ending concerning the group's reunion coming from a mile away, yet it still got to me. Good job.
WorldInsightful chapter 10 . 12/14/2015
Love it!
Chazno-02 chapter 10 . 8/5/2015
I read the whole thing... the story was awesome, but it would have been even better as a comic drama, or in animation. (For the record, I could imagine the voices in my head, but I'm not sure I got Jiffy right. LOL!)

Keep up the good work, and let me know if this story has a sequel, or a follow- up, as Queen Bea seems to have more depth to her then you are showing. Maybe Charmy can take her by surprise when he investigates secrets of his sainted king-father even she didn't know... just a thought.
Guest chapter 10 . 2/24/2015
This was amazing! I loved it! Great job :D
Rosie the Echidna chapter 10 . 9/1/2014
This story is awesome! It was full of action and humor, not to mention it was also heartwarming. Is it okay if I use this story as a reference?
TadStrange24 chapter 1 . 2/16/2013
Great Story! Not many about Charmy and Nack is one of my favorites so it was good to see the lighter side. A
Mery chapter 5 . 1/24/2013
great story so far! from what i saw there aren't that many stories about Charmy so this is a nice addition.
oh and when you say the characters belong to archie does that mean that Ken Penders lost the lawsuit?
Falconess chapter 10 . 1/25/2013
YAY! BEST ENDING! 3 Oh man, I totally thought he was gonna leave forever, but this is the best of both worlds, literally! I like the ending for Jiffy too. :) Hooray! Excellent story, Ms. Toni, and it totally made my day to read it! Thank you for sharing your awesome writing skills.
aliciathewolf45 chapter 10 . 1/25/2013
such a great story! i loved every bit of it! an you made me cry!
Falconess chapter 9 . 1/23/2013
Awww! :) So cute! I love it! Also, Charmy's coffee frenzy was the best thing ever. I would kill to see that animated, hahaha! :) It would be awesome. Here's hoping Vespa gets a good punishment. Can't wait for the next chapter! 3
aliciathewolf45 chapter 9 . 1/22/2013
Good ending! But I feel like this really isn't the ending!
Falconess chapter 8 . 1/21/2013
Yay! Personally, I like your fight scenes. You do a great job describing the action without making it too slow or too fast to follow. :) I think you did a great job wrapping up the Nic/Nack storyline too. It makes sense to me, after all they are siblings. You can't fight with your siblings if you kill them off, hahaha. :) It's better to torture them while they're alive! XD That's what was running through my mind thinking of them. It's the old "no one hurts my brother, except me!" :)
aliciathewolf45 chapter 8 . 1/20/2013
nice fight scene! you did great on it!
Falconess chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
Yay! Cutting it super close, I love it! I love that you showed a softer side of Nack - he's such a fun character. And I can't wait to see Queen Vespa get some justice! Poor Beatrice! :( I hope she gets a happy ending too! 3 I'm also wondering what this will mean for the Chaotix D: will they have to say goodbye to charmy!? And omg "Charming" is his full name - that makes so much sense now. :) Nice!
aliciathewolf45 chapter 7 . 1/19/2013
Just when they finally found him, Charmy is missing again...poor kid.