Reviews for She's Falling From Grace
Ghostwriter chapter 25 . 3/30/2013
I love it. Great ending. Catch ya on the flip side.
impureevilregal chapter 25 . 3/29/2013
And here I was thinking it was done! Love this story with all my heart. I can only hope than one day my stories will be just as good.
Ailec-12 chapter 25 . 3/29/2013
Thank you very much for the epilogue! It was really cute. :D I needed thiiiiiis. I need something like this in the show, happy endings for Regina, cute moments in family...
Thanks again, I loved it!

P.S.: The horses' names are just perfect. :)
Natali Rempel Drews chapter 24 . 3/27/2013
Perfect! Congratulations!
Carly field chapter 24 . 3/27/2013
that was relly good i like own where cora loves regina from the heart as it did show that cora did love regina
Esperanza chapter 1 . 3/27/2013
Author. You're really amazing! It's really awesome and wonderful story. Thank you so much for writing it!
NCISGleek chapter 24 . 3/27/2013
I love this! I so sad to see it end! Can you do a sequel? Or even just a little fluffy story with their relationships all mended? Please?! I absolutely LOVE Snow and Regina's relationship. I really really reallly want them to make up like this in the show! So please write more with their mother/daughter relationship!
Morgauza chapter 24 . 3/27/2013
Author, it's the best story I have ever read! Really! I'm not exaggerating! It's so tragic, lovely and dramatic... just perfect!
THANK YOU!
SarenRose chapter 24 . 3/26/2013
OMIGOSH! That was truly an absolutely amazing ending to an absolutely wonderful story! I do hope you consider continuing it, or writing a sequel because this right here is awesome. I really do love this story! I hope to see more from you!
jcat30 chapter 24 . 3/26/2013
Amazing, Amazing story! I wish there were more like this out there. Thank you!
impureevilregal chapter 24 . 3/26/2013
I love this story. I admit I am sad to see it go. Can I request another one shot? Don't want to get fresh. I just had this IdeA. And I tried to write it. But it didn't turn out really good. What it is, is Regina telling Henry all the stories n the book from her extremely angsty point of view. Oh and Daniel. Never forget Daniel.
Ghostwriter chapter 24 . 3/26/2013
Beautiful ending. Catch ya on the flip side.
wickedshenanigans chapter 24 . 3/26/2013
I'm glad it could all work out (sort of)! Such a lovely thought that one day Snow and Regina could forgive each other and even become a family. If only! Nice picture to leave us with at the end, Snow just being there for Regina and holding her. Reminds me a little bit of Charmed!
Nice work on this story, I've really enjoyed reading it :)
Ailec-12 chapter 24 . 3/26/2013
Wow, great end! I don't really want this ends, but everything has its final. Your fic has been very nice. I did need a fic where Snow and Regina had a good relationship. Congratulations! :)
DefyingGravity10 chapter 24 . 3/26/2013
You did so wonderful on your oneshot with ThiefQueen, I have to ask you to do another, or make a story! Please! I loved this tale from start to finish, and you are a writer to love!
150 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »