Reviews for She's Falling From Grace
Cortez2010 chapter 24 . 3/26/2013
Great story and great writing! I don't like endings, but this was good. I wouldn't mind seeing a one shot based on this story, just to see how Regina and Snow are progressing. I know we should use our own imaginations, but I rather you tell it :D
impureevilregal chapter 23 . 3/23/2013
I really love this story. Thank you so much for your review on my story though. This was literally what inspired me to write my story. So thank you for that. From the bottom of my heart thank you.
MariaPurt chapter 23 . 3/23/2013
Love it:)
SarenRose chapter 23 . 3/23/2013
More more more more more
CalliopeSphia chapter 23 . 3/23/2013
Great chapter, thank you!
Ailec-12 chapter 23 . 3/23/2013
Ohh, I don't want this story finishes. This chapter was awesome, Regina and her children! I love this relationship between Regina and Snow, how two both care about the other. :)
wickedshenanigans chapter 23 . 3/22/2013
Powerful emotions in this chapter! The description of Regina's struggle and her desperation to rip out her own heart were particularly effective. It was wonderful that she ended up with both Snow and Henry there beside her and that she could finally feel the full effect of her love for them.
faithandfearcollide chapter 23 . 3/22/2013
Beautiful update! I loved how Snow and Henry were both there for there and showing her the love she needed to pull through.
Ghostwriter chapter 23 . 3/22/2013
I love it. Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
EmWhite chapter 23 . 3/22/2013
This is awesome. I loved it. I love that you put Henry and Snow as HER children, because in truth, I feel like they are. Because Henry well, indeed he's her son, and Snow... she was her stepdaughter, Regina raised her as long as Snow's mother did. Their relationship is so painful now, but I wish so much that something like this will happen on the show... Regina realizing that she really loved Snow. :'( And Cora, you better get off Regina's sight and don't hurt her children, witch.
cristina134213 chapter 23 . 3/22/2013
mais um capitulo espetacular...sensacional...espero ansiosa sua atualização
parabéns pela belissima história e agradeço pelo carinho e atenção
Guest chapter 22 . 3/22/2013
Oh more more more!
Ailec-12 chapter 22 . 3/22/2013
The part of the cuffs was the better. I can't wait to read the next chapter. I am seeing Regina is very far from remembering who she wanted to be, but I trust Snow. :)
Ghostwriter chapter 22 . 3/21/2013
Awesome work. Ooooh! I can't wait to see if Regina snaps out of this! Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
CalliopeSphia chapter 22 . 3/21/2013
Wow...I felt really sorry for Regina, and I fear things will get worse, but I hope that Emma, Snow and Henry can help her. This story is very exciting, thank you!
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 .. Last Next »