Reviews for She's Falling From Grace
BMontgomery chapter 22 . 3/21/2013
Woah! Emma forgot the keys! It's just like her! haha And Regina going to kill Cora? Oh, please... Don't leave us waiting for a long time, update soon please?
impureevilregal chapter 22 . 3/21/2013
Might be my favorite chapter so far. It's awesome. I had tears falling down my face. And I never cry. I watched a sad movie marathon and did everything possible so I wouldn't cry. Then again my emotions are pretty heightened right now.
Guest chapter 21 . 3/19/2013
No Longer on Fanfiction Net chapter 21 . 3/19/2013
Wow I am really loving this story I love how you have written the relationship between Regina and Snow mother/daughter well done.
I love this update soon :)
Ghostwriter chapter 21 . 3/18/2013
Awesome work. Cora as Snow's mother. Interesting idea. Love it. Catch ya on the flip side.
EmWhite chapter 21 . 3/18/2013
Oh gods, I hope that Regina will be fine! "Let go of my mother!" I really loved this. Snow/Regina daughter/mother That gives right on my feelings. I love them and I love this fic! Can't wait for more
Guest chapter 21 . 3/18/2013
What happened? I'm curious
Ailec-12 chapter 21 . 3/18/2013
I liked it! I would love something like this happens in the show... That Regina is not alone... :( Update soon!
Guest chapter 20 . 3/17/2013
I'm not sure if my request had anything to do with your decision to include this scene or not, but either way, I'm glad you did! It was a very powerful turning point between the two women for this 'dark secret', as it were, to be brought out into the open. I think in this story too with the way Snow and Regina have been trying to repair their relationship and forgive each other, that it was an important thing to be discussed. I liked that Snow had a feeling of what it might be about and wanted Regina to tell her anyway.
I love their relationship in this story, probably even more now that it seems impossible that they will ever reconcile on the show!
cristina134213 chapter 20 . 3/12/2013
mais um capitulo espetacular...como é bom ler esta histó contando os dias, as horas, os minutos enfim os segundos por mais uma atualização desta éns pelo talento de escrever tão bem e obrigada por nos presentear com esta bela historia.
Ghostwriter chapter 20 . 3/12/2013
Oh wow. Poor Regina. You made my heart heart, it's like it's breaking. Great work. Catch ya on the flip side.
impureevilregal chapter 20 . 3/12/2013
Wow. Just wow. Probably would say more but I'm in mourning. My second favorite character is dead. I loved her before and then the backstory made me LOVE her even more. And now she's gone. I still remember her last words. This would've been enough. You would have been enough.
Ailec-12 chapter 20 . 3/12/2013
Oh, my God. It was very intense. I liked very much. I need a scene like this after the last episode of OUAT. *sigh* Update soon, please.
MusicalGirl97 chapter 20 . 3/12/2013
*sigh* Thank you for writing that. I needed it after Sudays episode...
Ghostwriter chapter 19 . 3/10/2013
YEEEEEEEEEEEEEES! What a chap! I'm lovin' it! Keep it up. Catch ya on the flip side.
150 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »