Reviews for Phantoms Jump
Lady Merp chapter 4 . 9/14/2013
Stuff happens i really live this story and I hope who ever adopts it lives up to your expectations and standards!
little miss BANANNA HEAD chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
Awe! *pouts* it's such a good story! *sigh* you're still an awesome author. :).
Sparky chapter 4 . 9/9/2013
Noooo! Riqis, don't leave us! You-this is not good...but alas, if you cannot come up with ideas, who is to make you write?
This is VFR, although I don't have access to my account, I still love you! Platonically of course
Assasin8 chapter 4 . 9/8/2013
Well, i guess it was good while of lasted. I'm sad to see you let this story go, but we understand. Good luck with whatever else you try in the future...
Irrelevant86 chapter 1 . 8/16/2013
please write more!
Auburn chapter 1 . 7/20/2013
I liked the original so i think im gonna like this one even more! Please kepp writing! Or typing... :)
Peanut Butter Rules chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
I loved it! This is awesomely written. I can't wait till the next update! Please update soon!
the-Dapper-Demonic-Gentleman chapter 1 . 1/27/2013
Oh my god, another review? This is supposed to be a rare occurence! Curse you and your awesome writing skills! Why must you be so epic that I am compelled to write yet another- arg! Never mind, update.
*A floating skull, next to the half demoness, emits a few clicks and chirps*
*The girl growls, gritting her teeth*
I mean, update PLEASE. Curse my therapist for saying I need to be more polite! If she wasn't my best friend I would so smite her!
*The skull clicks again, causing the pixie to blush*
S-shut up! And bring me some more Jelly Beans!
Assasin8 chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
This story has the potential to be really amazing! I really hope you plan to update regularly...
supaherolena02 chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
This is AWESOME! Plz I wanna see more! Update soon :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
Aiedail chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
Awww come on you serosly can't leve me with a chiffhanger :C *-*
ChopSuzi chapter 1 . 1/15/2013
Yay! I was helpful! :D
zoeshade chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
It's perfect or chapter one and I like the cliffhanger maybe let them get hurt or something.
Update soon
Hexal chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
nooooo i cant wait 4 another chapter plzzzzzzzzzzzz hurry
Kaddy 16 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Great rewrite, you chose a completely different path for this story... (: