Reviews for Immune
hananotsuki hime chapter 20 . 6/1/2014 was cute that they had their own version of heaven at the end, it was cute. I wonder how the Noah feel about Allen killing himself, rofl. That would have been funny to see. This was an interesting fic. Thanks for sharing it. _
hananotsuki hime chapter 19 . 6/1/2014
Wow, talk about killing two birds with one stone. Didn't know this was gonna have a tragic ending. I was so not expecting Kanda to be turned. That is just so sad.
hananotsuki hime chapter 18 . 6/1/2014
Wow, I knew they were gonna force feed him, but they had to bring Tyki to do it? Wow. I wonder if the Noah clan knows that they need to feed Allen's other side to keep him healthy...that's gonna be hella interesting if they don't.
hananotsuki hime chapter 17 . 6/1/2014
Damn, Miranda got shot in the head?! That’s just like Allen having saved her for nothing! That’s cold! They actually kidnapped him, that is down bad. What were they randomly killing for though, and how the hell did they find him. No one told anyone about what Allen was or could do according to what Komui said. Hmmm…I don’t know.
hananotsuki hime chapter 16 . 6/1/2014
Oh gross, I thought Kanda would at least let him turn first…ewwww. Well that was interesting. Lol.
hananotsuki hime chapter 15 . 6/1/2014
Crap...iiiiiiittttt's feeding time! Kanda, you need to let Allen go back out and feed the dark side, rofl.
hananotsuki hime chapter 14 . 6/1/2014
Kanda, hahaha…that boy…no. I love how he just told a walker to get back on the coudh…that is so hood. ROFL! Ewwww, wonder how Kanda’s gonna deal with kissing Allen after watching him eat the walker…gross, lol. That makes me wonder if Cross is still alive and whether or not Allen ate him unknowingly. Lenalee is pregnant?! One question…does Komui know about this? I can see Lavi being on the list of death if Komui ever finds out.
hananotsuki hime chapter 13 . 6/1/2014
“You’re not allowed to die until we have sex”? What a line, Kanda, rofl. I love how that is the first thing that came to your mind in that situation. Rofl. Ooohh, ish just hit the fan.
hananotsuki hime chapter 12 . 6/1/2014
Two of them taking out a whole horde, that’s awesome! That’s what happens when you’re prepared. _ This chapter was cute, but I have the distinct feeling that ish is about to hit the fan.
hananotsuki hime chapter 11 . 6/1/2014
Hahaha, I LOVE ALLEN! He’s making the walkers take each other out, that is priceless. It’s probably hella entertaining too, lol. Well that confession came out of nowhere. I love what Allen’s reading, ROFL! Man, they just can’t catch a break huh?
hananotsuki hime chapter 10 . 6/1/2014
PUHAHAHAHAHA! A fabulous team?! ROFL! Kanda is so loaded right now! CACKLE! Haha, Jerry be killin’ me. Allen, you had the right idea. You don’t have to continually take crap from him. If he wants you to disappear, then you can do that just fine. He probably won’t let you, but hey, it’s always an option. Is there a double meaning in the word walker when Allen was talking to Kanda? That would have been totally cool if that were the case. Hahaha, that was funny.
hananotsuki hime chapter 9 . 6/1/2014
Nice! Allen, the walking cure…rofl. I wasn’t expecting Kanda to get bitten so early in the story, lol. I wasn’t really expecting him to get bitten at all. But somebody other than Timothy had to find out Allen was immune, didn’t they? _ Nice goin’ Allen. _
hananotsuki hime chapter 8 . 6/1/2014
cool chapter _
hananotsuki hime chapter 7 . 6/1/2014
I love the banter between Allen and Kanda! That was funny. Two seconds too slow, -guffaw-. Wow, it sucks walking right into hordes…those are the worst, lol. He shot the padlock on the gate? Really?! Not very smart, lol. Wow, he punched him in the face...I'm not really surprised given that Allen did shoot the lock off like a duck. The chapters are a lot longer now, yay. _ This story is pretty cool. _
hananotsuki hime chapter 6 . 6/1/2014
Haahahahaha, ummm...those two might actually be Kanda and Lenalee, rofl.