Reviews for Golden Love And Candy Kisses
Jaded Baby Blues chapter 2 . 12/15/2013
I am truly looking forward to reading more of your fic. I am actually very interested in your OC, mostly because she is beautiful and a foreigner. There are many OCs out there but for anime characters, people usually make them Japanese but I find the foreigner OCs to be rare and interesting. I also like how you've portrayed Kise as something less than perfect. He's like any normal teenage boy who will get horny occasionally and is rather a messy guy. That made me kind of glad to read his bits because he may be pretty to look at but god knows he's such a dummy (which is why he grew to be my favourite). Hope you update soon! :)
Eszra chapter 2 . 6/29/2013
I read this sometime ago and just now saw the 2nd chapter. This is really good, I have no idea why I did comment on before. This is really cute so far. The scene with the touching of body parts was so cute and funny, I could almost picture it. More innocent looking then dirty. But hell everyone wasn't Kise to have a little action.
KnB fan chapter 2 . 6/19/2013
Wow it been awhile since update for this story. R u gonna quit it? Plz don't I love the story so far and want u to continue it plz
CrystalBud chapter 2 . 6/5/2013
that was so cute, and funny, update soon!
Countess Millarca chapter 2 . 5/27/2013
You have a good start for a cute romance here. I do enjoy their flustered rumblings, too.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter! :)
xoxoonepiecexoxo chapter 2 . 4/2/2013
it's really good _ i like you're writing style update soon :)
Guest chapter 2 . 3/3/2013
so when is it gonna get lemony?
Xxdreamergirl95xX chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
Wow this story is so interesting!
I love it!
Update soon!
TheSunIsOnFire chapter 2 . 3/2/2013
Aw I love it! It's really well-written and the story line is very creative :) I enjoyed this chapter even more then the first, hope you update soon! :D
whitecarnation chapter 1 . 2/14/2013
i really like this story so far! i dont wanna sound too demanding, but pleeease update! we want to find out more about the main character!
Reader1990 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
I love this story so far and I definitively love the details in there! I'm looking forward to your next update :)
Guest chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Such a good first chapter! Your details are awesome and it's really great how you're letting the characters develop on their own instead of rushing into things. I'm super excited for the next chapter, even though I've only watched the first episode of this series with you, haha. Anyways, awesome job! :) I sort of feel like a proud parent... Is that weird?probably. I'm tired. ;)