Reviews for Twenty Six
1Mockingjay4All chapter 4 . 1/12
Honestly, I would've never thought to pair those two, but now that I have there's no going back. I really liked this shot. Oh God! The last thing I wanted was another ship, but I already feel it happening... and now I'm thinking of a ship name! GREAT! Just Great! Thanks a lot...
1Mockingjay4All chapter 1 . 1/12
If this were AO3 I'd give you a kudos, but since it's not I'll simply tell you. Awesome little diddle! You make me wish it was a proper story. Hint, hint... ;)
advenlitgirl chapter 26 . 6/13/2013
Ahh, love this one! Haha, definitely know the zoning feeling- that's hilarious, though. So glad I was able to finish these now! Great job with all of them! It was quite fascinating looking at all of the different pairings and wide variety of issues you tackled.
advenlitgirl chapter 25 . 6/13/2013
Ahh...great abrupt cliffhanging ending!
advenlitgirl chapter 24 . 6/13/2013
Man, this was sad :( I hate thinking of Bruce that's just so sad. I'm glad he finally found a place he can try to start again, anyway. And what a terrible story from his childhood-very well written, but very sad, great job!
advenlitgirl chapter 23 . 6/13/2013
It blew my mind when I first found out the connection that was between then with Bucky. This is why I should perhaps read the comics as well. I'm just terrible at reading comics and graphic novels. Anyway, great job!
advenlitgirl chapter 22 . 6/13/2013
Ooh, great idea with this one- like it!
advenlitgirl chapter 21 . 6/13/2013
Haahahhahah...oh how I love these guys!
advenlitgirl chapter 20 . 6/13/2013
Poor Pepper, she really does have quite a bit to deal with, huh? Great job!
advenlitgirl chapter 19 . 6/13/2013
Great job with this one- very ...metaphorical, I guess, is the word I am searching for. I like when you do the lists of sorts...they flow better than most I have seen on here. Lovely job!
advenlitgirl chapter 18 . 6/13/2013
Hahaha I just love Darcy. I love her now even more because I can't picture her without picturing Kat Dennings and I can't picture Kat Dennings without picturing Max from 2 Broke Girls and I am quite obsessed with that show. This was great, though, hilarious!
advenlitgirl chapter 17 . 6/13/2013
Oh how I like Natasha...great piece on her!
advenlitgirl chapter 16 . 6/13/2013
I like her already. Great chapter!
advenlitgirl chapter 15 . 6/13/2013
Hahah aww poor Steve- love the ending!
advenlitgirl chapter 14 . 6/13/2013
Awww...I just loved this one! Great flow as well...the way you organized it is quite brilliant.