Reviews for 600)Something Old, Something New,Nothing Stoppable,Everything Possible
Firefly115 chapter 16 . 8/20
Woo! So i'm finally up to date with all of your work in this particular Kimverse, and I have to say I have very much enjoyed everything I have read :D I was a little down after rewatching all of KP as I felt there was still more story to be told. I think in my mind this is how I will tell myself the story continued, just to give myself a little closure.

Are you still planning on continuing your work in this universe in "mistakes were made?" I'd also very much love to see a story about Kim gaining control of her MMP.

Anyway, loved your work and hope to see more in the future!
ReviewerDWJ chapter 16 . 7/10
To say this is a perfect wedding fic is an understatement. I enjoyed this fic from start to finished. Everything was build up and executed perfectly. You even have it set up for the next story with the Tara/Josh situation, the planned trip to Japan, and the Kim-bot being examined by Wade. If you decided to make that next story I'll be more than happy to follow it.

Final score: 10 out of 10

ReviewerDWJ.
Alexie Utopie chapter 16 . 4/3/2014
Well, once again, that was a good story !
Everything stays the course and the marriage was really great !
Alexie Utopie chapter 7 . 4/3/2014
The reference to Kigo is priceless !
Poor Tara ! She had a lot to endure... And Yori too ! (Too much girls suffering, I'll start crying)
Alexie Utopie chapter 5 . 4/3/2014
Hey, SeƱor Senior Sr ! France is not a silly country ! Just a superficial one !
Alexie Utopie chapter 4 . 4/3/2014
The story about the shoes is per-fect ! Really !
And the double-meaning is really cool !
Librana chapter 2 . 3/15/2014
Levi, following your PM I started this story. I just wanted to say at Chapter 2 your listing of the sheva brachot brought back wonderful memories of my own chupah. I love the feel of this story, and will spend the next days reading the rest of it.

Librana
The Deer Lord chapter 15 . 8/22/2013
COOL!
Sammyboy94 chapter 9 . 8/2/2013
as i said you did the best you could with the info you had at your available.
Sammyboy94 chapter 2 . 8/1/2013
I cannot speak for the spelling, I am used to it being in Hebrew but the translations are correct.
Sammyboy94 chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
As a Jew I would like to thank you for the respect you have shown, and the research you must have done to make sure details are correct.
Esther Jacobson chapter 14 . 7/31/2013
I find this chapter pretty funny.
Esther Jacobson chapter 1 . 7/31/2013
Yes I like this story. I wonder if this is the sequel to KP YOUR WHAT?
MrAndersIversen chapter 16 . 6/2/2013
It was a nice story to follow and the next story will be exciting to follow as well!

Sincerely your Danish friend, MrAndersIversen :)
Beckman chapter 16 . 5/24/2013
Thank You for the great story. I'll keep an eye out for your next one.