Reviews for There's Something There
Jesse Wales chapter 1 . 3/24
Fantastic work. It was lovely to read this episode from the other side. I wouldn't be surprised if Strax had touched the worm on purpose twice.
MuggleCreator chapter 1 . 10/11/2013
Love this.
You know what? I realised, reading this fic, that we gasp at Clara's ability to choose the right word; such a coincidence! Until the last episode of the series occurs and the truth behind her impossibility is revealed...
werebunny131 chapter 1 . 4/26/2013
Ok, this is fantastic! It fits so seamlessly! Well done!
IceFire9 chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
Amazing story. I like how you made Strax purposfully touch the memory worm. I think that may very well be how it went down.
loveydovey chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
that was totally worth the read!
TomParis7 chapter 1 . 1/14/2013
This is so perfect. I can't even handle it... oh lord... this is absolutely amazing. You are outstanding at writing characters! WELL DONE!
GOOD ON YOU MATE!
notwritten chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
Good. Keep smiling. :-)
MojaveJ chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Really enjoyed. Loved the characters and the interaction between them.
powerstaark chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I like the fact that you've shown that Strax might not be as stupid as he seems. The Doctor said being clever doesn't suit him, but this story makes me wonder if he just pretends to be an idiot and I think that pretending to be a moron actually suits his character. This could also show how cut off the Doctor has become; he doesn't know his own friends as well as he should.

You've written all the characters very well. I enjoyed this story and most of it really does feel like it actually might have happened in The Snowmen. The only bit that seemed to be a slight continuity error was the bit after Strax asked Clara if he could take her coat. I'm pretty sure Clara and Jenny went straight in to see Vastra together and Clara didn't speak to Strax.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This was brilliant and very much fun! I had a marvelous time reading - and it filled in the blank spots beautifully! Thank you for this!

*HUGS*

Mandy
OrchidJen chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Oh, how I adored this. Strax was perfect. Clara was perfect. It was absolutely perfect.