Reviews for Un:Coded
Awesome chapter 1 . 7/10/2015
Dont read New member
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girl in youlelel!.
SP33DY G chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
Well then... Funny how that works.
SP33DY G chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
I love both code breaker and Naruto. This is a good combination that I'm sure will get more recognition as time passes by! Good luck, I got your back
Loner Kid chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
That's sad...but plz keep in mind that you can always ask us readers for help with story plot and breaking the writer's plot. Some of us are good at writing stories too xD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Update this yo!
dq diky chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
lanjut
The Immortal Shinigami chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
So I'm guessing your not going to continue this story, right? I think you should, if any can pull of a great crossover it's you
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
I love it! You don't know how much I love this...this is the best Naruto x Code Breaker I'd ever read! PLZZZZZZZZ update!1
Procrastinatingismyforte chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
hehehhe poor naruto! please update soon! this seems really interesting!
ImagineBreaker7 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Man I don't know why I didn't read more of your stories after the first couple which I got hooked on instantly but I must say that I look forward to seeing what will come of this story. It looks like it has a lot of potential.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Decent
wqs chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
UPDATE SOON!
Harmonian Shinobi chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
More chapters please
Alex2909 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
love this story idea. hope for more fun with naruto, should be interesting when he meets the others
gundamxmeister chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
interesting, I hope you make the The Un:Coded as regular story, like you said the code breaker xover is very rare. I hope you pair him with Takatsu Aoba.