Reviews for Un:Coded
SP33DY G chapter 2 . 10/10/2014
Well then... Funny how that works.
SP33DY G chapter 1 . 10/10/2014
I love both code breaker and Naruto. This is a good combination that I'm sure will get more recognition as time passes by! Good luck, I got your back
Loner Kid chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
That's sad...but plz keep in mind that you can always ask us readers for help with story plot and breaking the writer's plot. Some of us are good at writing stories too xD
Guest chapter 1 . 10/5/2014
Update this yo!
dq diky chapter 1 . 7/13/2014
lanjut
The Immortal Shinigami chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
So I'm guessing your not going to continue this story, right? I think you should, if any can pull of a great crossover it's you
Loner Kid chapter 1 . 1/8/2014
I love it! You don't know how much I love this...this is the best Naruto x Code Breaker I'd ever read! PLZZZZZZZZ update!1
tartanarmygirl chapter 1 . 1/7/2014
hehehhe poor naruto! please update soon! this seems really interesting!
ImagineBreaker7 chapter 1 . 10/22/2013
Man I don't know why I didn't read more of your stories after the first couple which I got hooked on instantly but I must say that I look forward to seeing what will come of this story. It looks like it has a lot of potential.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/28/2013
Decent
wqs chapter 1 . 9/5/2013
UPDATE SOON!
Harmonian Shinobi chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
More chapters please
Alex2909 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
love this story idea. hope for more fun with naruto, should be interesting when he meets the others
gundamxmeister chapter 1 . 2/7/2013
interesting, I hope you make the The Un:Coded as regular story, like you said the code breaker xover is very rare. I hope you pair him with Takatsu Aoba.
Lucem Yoru chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
Nice, I'm looking forward for to seeing the next one.