Reviews for Greater Than, Less Than, Inequal
Awesome chapter 1 . 7/10
Dont read New member
WARNING! Carry on reading! Or you will die, even if you only looked at the word warning! Once there was a little girl called Clarissa, she was ten-years-old and she lived in a mental hospital, because she killed her mom and her dad. She got so bad she went to kill all the staff in the hospital so the More-government decided that best idea was to get rid of her so they set up a special room to kill her, as humane as possible but it went wrong the machine they were using went wrong. And she sat there in agony for hours until she died. Now every week on the day of her death she returns to the person that reads this letter, on a Monday night at 12:00 a.m. She creeps into your room and kills you slowly, by cutting you and watching you bleed to death. Now send this to ten other pictures on this one site, and she will haunt someone else who doesn't. This isn't fake. apparently, if you copy and paste this to ten comments in the next ten minutes you will have the best day of your life will either get kissed or asked out, if you break this chain u will see a little dead girl in youlelel.!
mdhunter111 chapter 5 . 5/25
Thank you for a great read! It was a very good story! I'm hoping that whoever continues it will do just as good a job as you did! Thanks!
polarpwnage chapter 2 . 5/16
U know putting a crossover character in place of a mc and repeating events line for line doesn't qualify as a fanfic
entelejent chapter 5 . 4/7
It's a nice story. Not different enough from canon to be really interesting, but has its humor.
winddemon199 chapter 2 . 1/4
I retract my previous staement
winddemon199 chapter 1 . 1/4
LOL I love how Kurama is and yes Naruto Sasuke AND Gaara this is gonna be a good story I hope anyway.
volcomking16 chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
Wow. This fic is a piece of shit, I stopped reading in the middle of the first chapter. I mean what is the point of this fic if you're just gonna make Naruto in to a faggier version of Zenkichi.
Grubke15 chapter 5 . 10/13/2014
Will you post an update saying when the story has been adopted? And by who?
Guest chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
I thought you were going to make Naruto some sort of badass but I stopped reading once they got in to the student council room, this story is horrible please stop writing. :)
Alucard The Destroyer chapter 5 . 10/9/2014
Thank you for all that you have given us. While we have lost a great author, I wish you luck in your future endeavors.
W0lfbr0ther chapter 5 . 10/9/2014
That sucks but I'll respect your decision as a writer and hope that you inform everyone who likes this story if any adopts it.
KingOuma chapter 5 . 10/9/2014
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

You lie!

Dont do this to me!

I'll give you money!Fame!Eternal Youth! Your Prefered Sexual Preference!

PS: Whomever does take up the mantle is my new favorite Hero/Thief/Villian?
Greyjedi449t chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
I like the story and how it deviates from the canon story part. If you ever update this story again, then I'll look forward to reading it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
narutos last name is usumaki dumb ass !
Albert da Snake chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
Please let Naruto date Hinata! It would be awesome! Making Medaka's jealously skyrocket! The scene would be hilarious..!