Reviews for Greater Than, Less Than, Inequal
mdhunter111 chapter 5 . 5/25
Thank you for a great read! It was a very good story! I'm hoping that whoever continues it will do just as good a job as you did! Thanks!
polarpwnage chapter 2 . 5/16
U know putting a crossover character in place of a mc and repeating events line for line doesn't qualify as a fanfic
entelejent chapter 5 . 4/7
It's a nice story. Not different enough from canon to be really interesting, but has its humor.
winddemon199 chapter 2 . 1/4
I retract my previous staement
winddemon199 chapter 1 . 1/4
LOL I love how Kurama is and yes Naruto Sasuke AND Gaara this is gonna be a good story I hope anyway.
volcomking16 chapter 3 . 10/18/2014
Wow. This fic is a piece of shit, I stopped reading in the middle of the first chapter. I mean what is the point of this fic if you're just gonna make Naruto in to a faggier version of Zenkichi.
Grubke15 chapter 5 . 10/13/2014
Will you post an update saying when the story has been adopted? And by who?
Guest chapter 2 . 10/9/2014
I thought you were going to make Naruto some sort of badass but I stopped reading once they got in to the student council room, this story is horrible please stop writing. :)
Alucard The Destroyer chapter 5 . 10/9/2014
Thank you for all that you have given us. While we have lost a great author, I wish you luck in your future endeavors.
W0lfbr0ther chapter 5 . 10/9/2014
That sucks but I'll respect your decision as a writer and hope that you inform everyone who likes this story if any adopts it.
KingOuma chapter 5 . 10/9/2014
Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!

You lie!

Dont do this to me!

I'll give you money!Fame!Eternal Youth! Your Prefered Sexual Preference!

PS: Whomever does take up the mantle is my new favorite Hero/Thief/Villian?
Greyjedi449t chapter 4 . 7/28/2014
I like the story and how it deviates from the canon story part. If you ever update this story again, then I'll look forward to reading it :)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/1/2014
narutos last name is usumaki dumb ass !
Albert da Snake chapter 4 . 5/1/2014
Please let Naruto date Hinata! It would be awesome! Making Medaka's jealously skyrocket! The scene would be hilarious..!
wqs chapter 4 . 3/25/2014
Please hurry and update I love reading this fanfiction story. Update Soon!