Reviews for Ex-Prince of Konoha, New King of Deviluke
FicReader of Desert chapter 14 . 9/26
I read this story from beginning to end, and in some places it had bad moments, but I want to say that I really liked this story. I understand your reason to finish it. I myself really look forward to continuing your other stories. But I hope that someday you will return to this story with a naive stranger, a strict member of the disciplinary squad and blond kitsune who is always looking for problems.) Good luck with your other work author-sama, Ja ne)
UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE UPDATE SOON PLEASE
KingRyu chapter 14 . 9/18
Story wasn't that good
Kid Coheed chapter 14 . 7/13
Sad to see this one end so abruptly but to be honest, I didn't like the execution. The idea is a money one and extremely interesting one at the start. The problem with it isn't really yours but of To Love Ru itself, as it flees any sense of action or drama into the basic harem comedy. Leaving very little meat to play with since the natural form of the characters other than Naruto is joking around.

In fact if you or even the base series had focused on it, the many suitors attacking could make for a great story (one major story in this crossover section uses it only to majority focus on how everyone is in love with Naruto even Rito as Riko). I would of even drafted Aliens from other series like Ben 10, DC or Marvel, Maybe even turn characters from other fandom's into Alien Suitors, like the Arrancar from Bleach, or Riser Phenex and other Devil's from DXD as a rival race to the Deviluke. And the story would be a simple one of Lala and then later Nana and Momo assist Naruto in fending of Gid's chosen suitors while they and the other Earth bound characters love him as well or even come into there own strength.
If you wrote a fic that has a non-living thing such as a loaf of bread as a focal point to a story it would've been more addicting then what this shit is.
Noooooooooooo
Rest in peace
al-mansur chapter 14 . 6/11
Honestly, as far as "endings" go, it was a poor one but I understand why you did it. Really out of you body of work this fiction was the weakest. I honestly never got or liked the original series either. But hey that means more time for Titania and Hunter then I am all for it!
Mingyu chapter 14 . 6/6
Well, that was fun! And since it probably would have been less fun as you lost interest, thank you for ending where you did. At least there's still several other fics to enjoy updates for. _

Besides, this is no worse than what the original author did to us...twice! Thanks for completing the fic!
tanithlipsky chapter 14 . 6/5
Good. at least it has an end
insanemaelstorm chapter 14 . 6/4
Nice chapter. Like how gid was introduced along with mono and Nana. Like how naruto's feelings for lala have developed. Wonder why minato didnt contact his fakily if he is still alive. A bit sad to see this story go but its understandable.
Silvdra-zero chapter 14 . 6/3
I'm going to disagree with you on the update part, because to me you seem like someone who updates things at their own pace

shame this story is going, because I really enjoyed it. the seriousness and the comedy seemed more or less balanced from my perspective

however i'm going to respect your decision

and hypothetically; if you decide to redo the whole story or do a new version of a To Love Ru x Naruto crossover, i'm willing to be a sounding board and/or beta-reader/editor for it

finally to Ex-Prince; so long, far well, and thank you
wolf191000 chapter 14 . 6/3
I understand! You just lose motivation after a while and you ether abandon it or try and conclude it in one last hoorah-like chapter you feel makes it end best.

Well I've certainly enjoyed how fun this story was and am happy with it's end.

I look forward to the next chapter of "New Devil of The Gremory House".
The Gray chapter 14 . 6/3
This feels like the end of an anime that only gets 1 season. On one hand I love it cause we get a nice touching ending. On the other hand I hate it because we never get to know what happens to them after the series ends. I want to thanks you for writing this. I wish you good luck on your other stories
Tsuki katsureta chapter 14 . 6/3
oh well thanks for the ending