Reviews for Golden Sunsets
Guest chapter 17 . 4/14/2014
two thumbs up ! great story
Epok-kun chapter 17 . 4/14/2014
... I'm glad I read your story. It was spectacular.
DarkHorseBlueSky chapter 1 . 1/28/2014
I was first introduced to this story by the lovely Chocykitty via review to my story, Dear Fanfiction Writers. Last night I posted a chapter about this very thing — SandyxOC fics, or the lack thereof. Hence Kitty suggesting this fic to me, and me subsequently looking it up, just on a whim.

And I have to admit, I'm really liking it so far! I'm usually not a fan of OC fics (despite the fact that I write so many myself) but this is very well written and almost perfectly IC, and Annamore isn't bad. It's nice to have a fem!Cupid story in which she actually (though accidentally) shoots the object of her potential interest with her arrow and causes it. And, to be honest, if we're going to have a female Cupid, she CAN'T be paired with Jack. Sandy is a much better match.

I'm following this, if only to remind me to keep reading it later. Thank you for the nice change in pace.
Blunt Truth chapter 17 . 9/1/2013
I'll tell ya the truth I thought this story was going to be very stupid. But... You proved me wrong it's very well written and I love it. Good Job!
Guest chapter 16 . 6/22/2013
My fab chapter cause of the wip thing! I think it is so cute! Please write A oneshot including a scene like that! Please!
Guest chapter 17 . 6/21/2013
I love it! Best sandy fanfic!
samanthatm chapter 17 . 4/19/2013
Titania.queen.of.fairys chapter 17 . 4/16/2013
Good job! And good story :)
Lilalina Anima chapter 17 . 4/12/2013
Awww so ADORABLE Sanderson Jr. And Meissa cute
melaniecullen96 chapter 17 . 3/26/2013
This is the best story I've read all month... I LOVE sandy stories and this completely beats them all. It was so good and cute and angsty and fluffy and... Well you get the idea xD please make more sandy stories!
Guest chapter 15 . 3/25/2013
This Story is just so cute! I love Sandy he is so adorable! And my Fave Guardian!
Lilalina Anima chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
Sandy is so adorable I wish... nonana I can't tell you lol
mimi12349876 chapter 8 . 3/19/2013
the hobbit in 3d? really?
Happytreefriends chapter 17 . 3/14/2013
Best story I've read this month! XD Someone please make another sandy story I don't like gay parings!
The Blue Snow Bunny chapter 17 . 3/11/2013