Reviews for sighs & sunsets
Ibbonray chapter 1 . 3/23/2014
So weird, but... I think I like the pairing? Cute little one-shot.
apathy is my poison chapter 1 . 6/26/2013
Definitely creative! Well written.
An Account Not Active chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I shouldn't like this. I really shouldn't... But I do! Nobody ever thought about how Hedwig must feel. I mean, after Harry's first year, he kind of pushes her to the side. She's barely mentioned after his shock of the Wizarding world wears off! It makes me kind of sad. The best part is, this could be canon! :D woo! Very original plot, I never would have thought of this pairing - 10/10 for creativity, love. I'll definitely be checking out more of this enjoyable (dysfunctional, impossible) pairing. Maybe it's the fact that it could never happen that's so alluringly delicious... Oh, in Quetzalcoatl's name! Who cares that it's wrong, it's beautiful and romantic.
controlled climb chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
I actually really love this. I don't even want to know how you managed to get into an owl's head so well, but you did so beautifully. I love how absolutely astonished she is when Willow swings back! She's so dismayed and it's brilliant. And I love the how Hedwig draws the comparison between Willow and Fawkes. My favourite part of the whole piece, however, the sunset. I’m terribly predictable, I know. It’s my favourite part because I can just imagine the scene in my head and Hedwig is right: it is romantic.

By the way, I also loved your blasphemies. Awesome story.
HarryPotterResidentEvilFan chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
XDDDDDD

This was great. Even thoigh it was cracky, it was good. Hedwig is a really smart owl and I can definitly see her picking up on Peter and Remus.

Willow finally let her land! Awwwww. And Hedwig cannot wait for tomorrow. True love!

I loved the bird swears!
autumn midnights chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This should surprise me. It really doesn't :PPPPP

Okay, so despite the weirdness of this pairing, lol, I really liked it. I do love how creative you are with swears - both 'Oh, in Quetzalcoatl's name' and 'swung the /beak/ back' are brilliant. It's really cool to see the things you come up with :3 I definitely can picture Hedwig getting a little annoyed with how Harry doesn't pay as much attention to her, especially because of how Hermione and Ron definitely obsess over their pets in this book. I like how Hedwig picked up on Scabbers and Remus, as well - after all, Crookshanks knew something was up with Scabbers, and Hedwig definitely is pretty intelligent for a bird, so it makes sense that she too would notice something was up. Aww, it's sweet that Willow didn't fight back the last time :3333 Great work, mew!
Fan of the aztec chapter 1 . 1/10/2013
Hi, I was reading you're story when I realized you had hedwig curse in one of the aztec gods of direction.