Reviews for Until the End
FORD B chapter 63 . 7/24/2014
Great reading!
MECHANICALCHEESE chapter 62 . 5/14/2014
Wow, it's like Shepard is treating her as if she can't handle herself. Both of them need more confidence in Lauren's abilities.

If Shepard truly doubts her though, then she needs to have her ass kicked by Lauren :P
masterdude94 chapter 62 . 5/13/2014
Ooh, Lauren is going on a mission? Sweet! Now she can actually kill Reapers. That should be fun! I look forward to that mission!
sherryE chapter 61 . 4/28/2014
Ha ha great stuff.
masterdude94 chapter 61 . 4/2/2014
Awesome chapter! Especially the pillowfight!

Shepard should really get some better food next time she is at the citadel. And maybe try and hire a cook as well.

And im not surprised to see Shepard taken aback by details of Lauren's job. When has she not been?

Thanks for the chapter!
sherryE chapter 60 . 3/27/2014
Good chapter. Great banter among friends
sherryE chapter 59 . 3/22/2014
Ha ha too funny
ScOut4It chapter 5 . 3/22/2014
Still digging this. Glad you continued with another installment.
Dalish Elf chapter 60 . 3/21/2014
I absolutely love the banter between these two!
MECHANICALCHEESE chapter 60 . 3/20/2014
Shepard's ARROGANCE will never stop astounding me _

Why can't anyone be just as successful as her? Does she jealously guard her "Protector of the Galaxy" title so much that she would rather not have any significant support or a possible 2-pronged advantage? It does not ever have to always fall down to her sole capability and strength; I think all of the hero worship she's received over the years has inflated her ego to massive proportions.

Otherwise, great chapter! I like that you've given us a deeper look into your Shepard's psyche. Stay cool! :P
Zikarn Krais chapter 60 . 3/20/2014
Hmm...if it weren't for the fact that you said that it's one chapter, not two, I'd say you did some mighty backpedaling in an attempt to make sure your character came out smelling like roses.

Hmm, we'll see. Honestly, given what she's been like so far, I can't see her actually being the way you're describing her as.

I suppose you're trying to flesh out her character to make her Shepard v2, but 60 chapters in, I think it's a little late for that.

Especially since she can make flippant remarks about shooting people and then in the next breath talk about her 'friends'.

How much you want to bet that all of her 'friends' have been shot before? In an attempt to 'breed out disloyalty'? Heh, I doubt their feelings are very deep, in any case.
masterdude94 chapter 60 . 3/20/2014
Good chapter!

Hmm FF is weird like that i guess. But it does make sense that those 2 chapters were supposed to be 1.
masterdude94 chapter 59 . 3/19/2014
Good chapter!

Well, apparently, Lauren knows how to stop a Krogan very quickly...im not really that surprised.

Lol and could you imagine if the game actually made you do paperwork? Well...okay, that could be interesting i suppose...

Anyways, thanks for the chapter!
Zikarn Krais chapter 59 . 3/19/2014
Unfortunately, Shepard has to understand that in Omega, there is NO loyalty.

At best, Aria rules through fear. Unfortunately, as shown with Cerberus, the moment she loses power, she has to scramble it through any means possible and has no such assurance.

Shepard on the other hand commands loyalty like none other.

This shooting people is just a terrible way to go about it because you're telling them that the only reason they should obey you is to prevent any punishments rather than actually learning something from it.

I suppose that's why Aria and Lauren are terrible leaders, in any case.
Liahna T'Riah chapter 58 . 2/26/2014
im still loving it! but i do have a question: when is Aria going to come back into the story? i miss her.