Reviews for Say Live and Let Die
Cairine the Elf-Hearted chapter 4 . 1/3
Interesting...
poonpeiyun chapter 4 . 12/18/2015
Oh my god! Are you not updating this?
skyhawkwolf chapter 4 . 10/24/2015
please finish this
skyhawkwolf chapter 4 . 10/24/2015
this rocks so much
ice-storm1196 chapter 4 . 10/16/2015
Goddamn it. Why'd I start this? I hate starting works I like when they haven't been updated in years.

I don't see enough good reincarnation/merlin waited fics and when I do...they haven't been updated since 2013.

Why do I do this to myself?

You should definitely come back to this.
OraclePrincess chapter 4 . 10/10/2015
I like this! Why did you stop?
Kati chapter 4 . 10/5/2015
I like this! I hope you write some more chapters for it soon!
ShakurA77 chapter 4 . 9/27/2015
OMG THIS IS AWESOME PLEASE UPDATE SOOOOOOONNNNNNNN
Min.tea chapter 4 . 8/15/2015
Please don't stop here, please! This fic is too good to stop reading and...please, don't stop, please? I love reading about Arthur and the knights in modern time, there are not many fics with the same idea. Your story is amazing! Imagine all the emotions Merlin must cope with when he found out none of his friends no who he is. It is heart-wrenching. I've just been into Merlin fandom recently, and your Merlin fanfics is like a gold mine to me. I love your writing style. The dynamics between Arthur and Merlin, and the knights and Merlin are beautifully-written, down to Merlin's sarcasm and Gwaine's sense of humor. I just love your story too much to stop reading. Especially this one fic. Please don't stop it here. Plenty please?
JesusFreak77 chapter 4 . 8/4/2015
OH MY WORD. I'm in love. I'm completely devastated that you haven't updated this since 2013. Please update!
fingers-falling-upwards chapter 4 . 7/31/2015
Oh. Oh my. You are an utterly brilliant writer- in technical skill, plot, and characterization. But oh it's the last one that utterly nails me. Gwaine (as in most of your stories) is so incredible on-point. Youre Gwaine is probably my favorite. The combo of him and this incredibly engaging plot has slayed me. If you ever decide to pick it up again, know I'll be here to read it. Really, such a lovely job.
DoctorMerlinReid chapter 4 . 7/10/2015
Pretty, pretty please update soon! Its been, like, years and this is such a wonderful story and its very full of Gwaine who is very beautiful and I really, really like this story and would really, really appreciate it if you continued it. Pretty, pretty please?
Aquacoral14 chapter 4 . 6/8/2015
An awesome story, but I'm disappointed that it just ended without a real end! Please continue it!
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 4 . 4/6/2015
This. Was. Amazing. I can't even . . . This was brilliant, and so well written and it moves forward so perfectly. I can't even tell you how much I love this story. I think it has made my top 3 favorite reincarnation fics ever. Thank you so much for writing, and I look forward to more!
Madkatt chapter 1 . 3/19/2015
Any chance this is going to be continued because its brilliant!