Reviews for Say Live and Let Die
Min.tea chapter 4 . 8/15
Please don't stop here, please! This fic is too good to stop reading and...please, don't stop, please? I love reading about Arthur and the knights in modern time, there are not many fics with the same idea. Your story is amazing! Imagine all the emotions Merlin must cope with when he found out none of his friends no who he is. It is heart-wrenching. I've just been into Merlin fandom recently, and your Merlin fanfics is like a gold mine to me. I love your writing style. The dynamics between Arthur and Merlin, and the knights and Merlin are beautifully-written, down to Merlin's sarcasm and Gwaine's sense of humor. I just love your story too much to stop reading. Especially this one fic. Please don't stop it here. Plenty please?
JesusFreak77 chapter 4 . 8/4
OH MY WORD. I'm in love. I'm completely devastated that you haven't updated this since 2013. Please update!
fingers-falling-upwards chapter 4 . 7/31
Oh. Oh my. You are an utterly brilliant writer- in technical skill, plot, and characterization. But oh it's the last one that utterly nails me. Gwaine (as in most of your stories) is so incredible on-point. Youre Gwaine is probably my favorite. The combo of him and this incredibly engaging plot has slayed me. If you ever decide to pick it up again, know I'll be here to read it. Really, such a lovely job.
DoctorMerlinReid chapter 4 . 7/10
Pretty, pretty please update soon! Its been, like, years and this is such a wonderful story and its very full of Gwaine who is very beautiful and I really, really like this story and would really, really appreciate it if you continued it. Pretty, pretty please?
Aquacoral14 chapter 4 . 6/8
An awesome story, but I'm disappointed that it just ended without a real end! Please continue it!
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 4 . 4/6
This. Was. Amazing. I can't even . . . This was brilliant, and so well written and it moves forward so perfectly. I can't even tell you how much I love this story. I think it has made my top 3 favorite reincarnation fics ever. Thank you so much for writing, and I look forward to more!
Madkatt chapter 1 . 3/19
Any chance this is going to be continued because its brilliant!
Kabuki733701 chapter 4 . 3/2
This story has such an excellent premise and so much potential. I really hope you're adding more to this eventually, though I realize it's unlikely. If you are ever so inclined, please look this story over again. This cliffhanger is just too good.
Zoe chapter 4 . 2/13
Hey, please continue this, would you? I love the premise, and I can't wait to see where you take it. Please write more for this, you can't leave them all oblivious and thinking Gwaine is crazier than they thought. Although, admittedly, he is nuts… but I'm getting sidetracked. Please write more!
Zoe chapter 4 . 1/24
Hi there! So, I am one of those people who regularly disappears into the internet without a trace. Today, I was browsing fan-fiction and came across your work. I've never read any Merlin based fics before, but I really like your stuff. I read this not realising it was incomplete, and now am in terrible suspenders (suspense) due to this enormous (and I realise probably not intended to be permanent) cliffie. I see that this hasn't been updated in a while, so there is little hope of another chapter, but what they hey, Please update, I can't handle the cliff-hanger!
Katz4 chapter 4 . 1/19
Oh my word Oh my word Oh my word this is sooooo good! Please, Please, Please update this!
Puh-lease tell me this isn't abandoned because I'm almost crying I love this so much. Honestly.
FangirlingAboutEverything chapter 4 . 12/4/2014
Oh my god! This is super cool!
FateOfChaos chapter 4 . 12/3/2014
This story is amazing! I'm so happy Gwaine remembers! Please update, 'cause this is fantastic! I'd love to see where it goes!
Music Marauder chapter 4 . 10/30/2014
Oh, I cannot wait to read more of this! Thank you for posting! :D
SaltiQuill chapter 4 . 10/27/2014
This story is awesome! Ha, Merlin is turning into Kilgarrah... And Gwaine remembers! Yay! So, I realize this hasn't been updated in a while, but do you want to continue? I really want to know what happens!