Reviews for Say Live and Let Die
Ava Simbelmyne chapter 4 . 9/5
NONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONONOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO. HOW DARE YOU END THIS AND NOT CONTINUE, I'm crying in excitement and YOU. YOU HAVENT UPDATED IN YEARS! PLEASE IM BEGGING YOU! OH my GOODNEEEEEEES. This is even BETTER than you other one! AHHHH. PLEASE UPDATE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE... you are making me rip my hair out...itll be your fault soon when I go bald! PLEASE UPDATE!
myrosedream chapter 4 . 8/7
please update! Great start!
OH MY LAWD DONT LEAVE ME HANGING LIKE THAT! D: plz update!
RainbowUnicorn chapter 4 . 1/18
PLEASE continue this! You have me intrigued and fiddling with things!
I beg of you! One of the best fanfictions ever! Don't abandon it, pl-ease!
ShadePraior chapter 4 . 1/9
No forreal, didja die? Cause unless you did or are I don't understand why you aren't updating this fic and the Noir one
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 4 . 12/9/2016
Update!
Guest chapter 4 . 12/7/2016
This needs to be finished! It's absolutely amazing. I hope you can come back to it sometime soon.
Nox Melum chapter 4 . 10/10/2016
Please, for the love of everything good, please don't let this be discontinued!
mizzymel chapter 4 . 7/22/2016
I'm going to sit here and despair that you never uploaded the 2/3 of the story you'd said you'd already had written. This started off so brilliantly and I'm dying to know what happens next. I know it's been 3 years, the odds you still even have the 2/3 of the story you said you'd already written are low, hell you might not be on here anymore, but in the event you are I'm still gonna follow this with the hopes that you will one day return to it and complete it.
Lightscales15 chapter 4 . 7/19/2016
No, please, no. I need more. I NEED more. Why haven't you update in 3 years?! Please this is fantastic.
Tempest chapter 4 . 7/15/2016
I'm a late entry into this fandom, so please tell me you haven't abandoned this.
whatswiththemustache chapter 4 . 6/20/2016
Oh god, this needs to be updated! Such a brilliant story, but that basically goes without saying when Ultra-Geek is the author. Honestly, and I've said this before, you are the best writer for this fandom as far as fanfiction goes. there is no equal. Anyhow, this is simply brilliant, and I'd really love to read more. I see this hasn't been updated in a while, which sucks, butupdate? Please? That would be terrific.
Guest chapter 4 . 4/3/2016
This is amazing! Obviously you haven't posted for a LONG time but I still think it's great and would love to read the next part!
Guest chapter 4 . 3/31/2016
...well that's just...not fair. I had no idea this was incomplete, let alone un updated for
three years or never would have...well darn it. Cuz this was absolutely fantastic so far, if you're still getting these reviews at all, I need you to know that. Typically don't read return fits but you being my favorite Merlin author I knew you wouldn't steer me wrong. And you didn't. Until you decided to, you know, not finish it. Now I'll promptly go mad with curiosity and disappointment. Thank you, and goodnight.

...but just in case...if you do get this, and decide to take this brillant story up again, can you keep Morgana a good character? And have Merlin and her get some closure? Not a romance, but closure. Yes, they're reincarnated, but that doesn't mean they have to repeat EVERYTHING...right? Morgause and Numueh can still be evil. That's fine...at least, I predict she's Nimueh. Anyway...please?

...PLEASE?!
theMouseTrap chapter 4 . 3/12/2016
I just read your story and I thought it was really really good - and then I checked when it was last updated... 2013! No! Please please continue with this story, it's really original and has so much potential!
Eleanor xx