Reviews for Say Live and Let Die
DoctorMerlinReid chapter 4 . 7/10
Pretty, pretty please update soon! Its been, like, years and this is such a wonderful story and its very full of Gwaine who is very beautiful and I really, really like this story and would really, really appreciate it if you continued it. Pretty, pretty please?
Aquacoral14 chapter 4 . 6/8
An awesome story, but I'm disappointed that it just ended without a real end! Please continue it!
FlyingLovegood123 chapter 4 . 4/6
This. Was. Amazing. I can't even . . . This was brilliant, and so well written and it moves forward so perfectly. I can't even tell you how much I love this story. I think it has made my top 3 favorite reincarnation fics ever. Thank you so much for writing, and I look forward to more!
Madkatt chapter 1 . 3/19
Any chance this is going to be continued because its brilliant!
Kabuki733701 chapter 4 . 3/2
This story has such an excellent premise and so much potential. I really hope you're adding more to this eventually, though I realize it's unlikely. If you are ever so inclined, please look this story over again. This cliffhanger is just too good.
Zoe chapter 4 . 2/13
Hey, please continue this, would you? I love the premise, and I can't wait to see where you take it. Please write more for this, you can't leave them all oblivious and thinking Gwaine is crazier than they thought. Although, admittedly, he is nuts… but I'm getting sidetracked. Please write more!
Zoe chapter 4 . 1/24
Hi there! So, I am one of those people who regularly disappears into the internet without a trace. Today, I was browsing fan-fiction and came across your work. I've never read any Merlin based fics before, but I really like your stuff. I read this not realising it was incomplete, and now am in terrible suspenders (suspense) due to this enormous (and I realise probably not intended to be permanent) cliffie. I see that this hasn't been updated in a while, so there is little hope of another chapter, but what they hey, Please update, I can't handle the cliff-hanger!
Katz4 chapter 4 . 1/19
Oh my word Oh my word Oh my word this is sooooo good! Please, Please, Please update this!
Puh-lease tell me this isn't abandoned because I'm almost crying I love this so much. Honestly.
FangirlingAboutEverything chapter 4 . 12/4/2014
Oh my god! This is super cool!
FateOfChaos chapter 4 . 12/3/2014
This story is amazing! I'm so happy Gwaine remembers! Please update, 'cause this is fantastic! I'd love to see where it goes!
Music Marauder chapter 4 . 10/30/2014
Oh, I cannot wait to read more of this! Thank you for posting! :D
SaltiQuill chapter 4 . 10/27/2014
This story is awesome! Ha, Merlin is turning into Kilgarrah... And Gwaine remembers! Yay! So, I realize this hasn't been updated in a while, but do you want to continue? I really want to know what happens!
SaltiQuill chapter 2 . 10/27/2014
"Say he's Arthur and we're the knights and he seeks the Holy Grail..." Ha! Brilliant line...okay, couldn't resist. I'll keep reading now.
gillete chapter 4 . 10/12/2014
oH MY GOD. This story is amazing! please continue!
AsumeKona chapter 4 . 10/12/2014
This is so wonderful! Um... You said you have this written already, or at least planned out, but this hasn't been updated since february or last year. I would love to see more chapters in this story.