Reviews for Say Live and Let Die
Aviendha Aviendha Aviendha chapter 4 . 12/9
Update!
This needs to be finished! It's absolutely amazing. I hope you can come back to it sometime soon.
Nox Melum chapter 4 . 10/10
Please, for the love of everything good, please don't let this be discontinued!
mizzymel chapter 4 . 7/22
I'm going to sit here and despair that you never uploaded the 2/3 of the story you'd said you'd already had written. This started off so brilliantly and I'm dying to know what happens next. I know it's been 3 years, the odds you still even have the 2/3 of the story you said you'd already written are low, hell you might not be on here anymore, but in the event you are I'm still gonna follow this with the hopes that you will one day return to it and complete it.
Lightscales15 chapter 4 . 7/19
No, please, no. I need more. I NEED more. Why haven't you update in 3 years?! Please this is fantastic.
Tempest chapter 4 . 7/15
I'm a late entry into this fandom, so please tell me you haven't abandoned this.
whatswiththemustache chapter 4 . 6/20
Oh god, this needs to be updated! Such a brilliant story, but that basically goes without saying when Ultra-Geek is the author. Honestly, and I've said this before, you are the best writer for this fandom as far as fanfiction goes. there is no equal. Anyhow, this is simply brilliant, and I'd really love to read more. I see this hasn't been updated in a while, which sucks, butupdate? Please? That would be terrific.
This is amazing! Obviously you haven't posted for a LONG time but I still think it's great and would love to read the next part!
...well that's just...not fair. I had no idea this was incomplete, let alone un updated for
three years or never would have...well darn it. Cuz this was absolutely fantastic so far, if you're still getting these reviews at all, I need you to know that. Typically don't read return fits but you being my favorite Merlin author I knew you wouldn't steer me wrong. And you didn't. Until you decided to, you know, not finish it. Now I'll promptly go mad with curiosity and disappointment. Thank you, and goodnight.

...but just in case...if you do get this, and decide to take this brillant story up again, can you keep Morgana a good character? And have Merlin and her get some closure? Not a romance, but closure. Yes, they're reincarnated, but that doesn't mean they have to repeat EVERYTHING...right? Morgause and Numueh can still be evil. That's fine...at least, I predict she's Nimueh. Anyway...please?

...PLEASE?!
theMouseTrap chapter 4 . 3/12
I just read your story and I thought it was really really good - and then I checked when it was last updated... 2013! No! Please please continue with this story, it's really original and has so much potential!
Eleanor xx
lilyblaney chapter 4 . 3/11
NOOOOOOOOO WHY DID IT END THERE!
Cairine the Elf-Hearted chapter 4 . 1/3
Interesting...
poonpeiyun chapter 4 . 12/18/2015
Oh my god! Are you not updating this?
skyhawkwolf chapter 4 . 10/24/2015