Reviews for Of Robots and Women
tylermech66 chapter 9 . 6/25
I don't know why this bothers me, a pet peeve I guess, a female robot that looks human is not an android, that would be either a male or androgynous one, GLaDOS's robot form would be called a GYNOID!
Ehem, done with my rant :D
tylermech66 chapter 3 . 6/25
i laughed so hard at this chapter, good job mans, good job!
Dotton chapter 27 . 6/25
Great story. Do you have any plans for a sequel?
ling su chapter 27 . 6/21
This is truly amazing. I loved everyone of your chapters. I finished it all in a day and absolutely loved it. Thank you for such a wonderful story and experience that touched my heart.
Dragon Man 180 chapter 27 . 6/18
A wonderful fic. I enjoyed reading this and the ending makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. I do wish the Space core had survived, I liked him. But Humanity 2.0 is awesome, I almost feel sorry for any invaders they have to kick the butts of.
FiftyCalAngel chapter 27 . 6/16
uhhh...all I can really is holy shit! This was amazing, thank you.
Plasmol chapter 27 . 5/10
this was a great thing to follow, makes you think about what could be and how life would be like if only a few changes were made. puts things into contrast about how frail life is and how love can change you so much and how pain can be made to seemingly disappear as quickly as it came if you are with someone you love. Its a real shame it ends but it ended in the best way possible and never failed to deliver and will always be something i remember. the only thing i would love to see come from this is short tales about the lifes of chell and Glados during the shift to machines or just love stories or just little trips out experiencing the world together
achus93 chapter 27 . 3/22
that was... a truly wonderful read.

went through the whole thing in one sitting, regretted nothing.

well done!
It was a great story
MrAwsome71283 chapter 27 . 3/8
Best Portal Fanfic Ever!
Amaris-the-Demon chapter 27 . 2/22
That ending hit me so hard in the feels I keeled over. FANTABULOUS job my friend!

"This was a triumph.
I'm making a note here:
HUGE SUCCESS.
It's hard to overstate my satisfaction.
Aperture Science.
We do what we must because we can.
For the good of all of us
Except the ones who are dead.
But there's no sense crying over every mistake.
You just keep on trying till you run out of cake.
And the science gets done and you make a neat gun.
For the people who are still alive."
Amaris-the-Demon chapter 18 . 2/20
Yeeeeeeeeersh
Amaris-the-Demon chapter 17 . 2/19
"He was the night. He was the wind. He was death. He was Mr. Chubby Beak."

I WANT THIS ON A T-SHIRT RIGHT NOW! MR. CHUBBY BEAK IS BEST BOSS FIGHT!
Amaris-the-Demon chapter 12 . 2/18
Naughty ChellDOS! Me likey, me likey mucho
Amaris-the-Demon chapter 8 . 2/18
This chapter made me laugh SO HARD!

But then that scared GLaDOS though... :( Good thing she has Chell