Reviews for Of Robots and Women
CrimsonSixx chapter 27 . 2/1
I have read this story at least 6 times before. It is more beautiful and detailed to me each time I read it 3 I will never get tired of this story 3 you are an amazing author 3
SPAAAAAACE chapter 27 . 1/28
You killed the Space Core!
That was amazing
kingsj10 chapter 27 . 1/2
now officially in the hall of greatness
thank you for allowing me to partake in the life that was chell and glados
brings tears to my eyes
orca3553 chapter 27 . 11/22/2015
great story i really like it and i wonder have GLaDOS and Chell a special place in the society for being the oldest ones?
Zecht chapter 27 . 10/14/2015
great story. Had much fun, thanks :)
Guest chapter 27 . 9/30/2015
woah the feels so sweet
dsty292 chapter 27 . 8/31/2015
Wow. That was really something, thank you so much for writing it!
travisgames911 chapter 27 . 8/10/2015
love this story so much, best chelldos story out there thank you so much
Br2nd66 chapter 27 . 7/31/2015
amazing very very well done now all that is left is to make a crossover with a sci-fi genre, mass effect maybe
Veldrisk chapter 27 . 7/31/2015
This is an exceptional story! I loved reading the whole thing and was glad that it never got boring or dull like some stories do when the author hits a block and forces themselves to keep writing instead of backing off and taking a break to get back in the groove.
I hope that you right another story eventually as I will be looking forward to reading more stories of this quality.
Shikaku Zetsumei chapter 27 . 7/12/2015
While you skipped a lot between saving Wheatley and the rebuilding humanity party, your ending was surprisingly complete, which is an impressive accomplishment in itself. I always find the end hardest to write. I enjoyed the character development and how GLaDOS found her humanity. Overall, it was an excellent read.

-Zetsumei
Andilite chapter 27 . 7/8/2015
I really, really have to say, this story expanded on the end of Portal soo much, and I think that it is the perfect ending: Thank you sooooo much for writing this story!
tylermech66 chapter 9 . 6/25/2015
I don't know why this bothers me, a pet peeve I guess, a female robot that looks human is not an android, that would be either a male or androgynous one, GLaDOS's robot form would be called a GYNOID!
Ehem, done with my rant :D
tylermech66 chapter 3 . 6/25/2015
i laughed so hard at this chapter, good job mans, good job!