Reviews for Of Robots and Women
wunderwolfer chapter 27 . 9/17
Excellent fic. Enjoyed it a lot. The ending was a great idea though I do wonder how sustainable a society would be if they can reproduce, require sustenance but each individual can live indefinitely. But that's the biologist in me. Thanks for writing it.
Face Yourself chapter 27 . 9/7
This was adorable and I loved it. Except the part where Wheatley lived. And the part where the Space Core didn't. :(
Cyrus the Reader chapter 1 . 7/17
It 'twas beautiful.
i cried again(-_-)
seriously, I cried.
Maximillian Foster chapter 27 . 5/19
I've read this story years ago.
After I finished Portal 2. But only now I have an account to say that:

It was not what I was expecting, at all.

You have talent, and you wrote a great story. I think I read it all in one night, when I was supposed to be asleep.
I could talk about the plot, about the ending, but I already said your story is great and from memory I don't remember anything that I would complain about.

Although I will not lie or pretend, it lost a few points with me for being a somewhat gay fic. I know it says on the title, but I was curious and got hooked.
Thanks for the nice read.
DemonicxEric chapter 1 . 5/19
fucking beilliant
DemonicxEric chapter 3 . 5/19
pretty good so far
Conan Fleming chapter 14 . 4/4
Fucking beautiful, man! I hope you keep it up!
terminalvelocityrunner chapter 11 . 3/13
Man, if GLaDOS saw a clip from The Birds, she would just flip. You know that semi horror movie where all sorts of wild birds attack that lady because she wouldn't let the pet lovebirds go?
terminalvelocityrunner chapter 9 . 3/13
Ok, somewhat more rational than I had originally thought.
terminalvelocityrunner chapter 8 . 3/13
So GLaDOS has iPad irrational fear of birds...neat to say the least.
Composed-of-Opposites chapter 27 . 2/28
I'm curious to know if Wheatley's wife is Chell's companion cube that was made in an android.
Guest chapter 27 . 12/28/2016
Amazing story, so bittersweet and emotional. A thousand praises.
Loved it chapter 27 . 12/18/2016