Reviews for Of Robots and Women
Guest chapter 1 . 12/9/2023
that was fun ig
Ramzea chapter 27 . 10/30/2023
It's been ages since I last visited this site, but here I am, in absolute adoration of this fic and dealing with a sense of loss over it being finished. I wish there was more, but I loved what I was given. Thank you.
Scheeb chapter 21 . 10/29/2023
I found this fic on Reddit and it made me buy the damn game. I'd never read, seen, watched, played any of this game. I'm really enjoying it so far. Thank you :D
Anon E. Mouse chapter 24 . 10/23/2023
So long, Space Core… boy.
Anon E. Mouse chapter 8 . 10/19/2023
You know... Chell and GLaDOS are about the same age, aren't they? Minus the years as Caroline and including the couple thousand years of catatonia...
norm2434 chapter 27 . 10/25/2022
Hands down of the best fics I've ever read on this site.
KonoDioDa7 chapter 27 . 9/15/2022
That was, absolutely the best story I have read. It has all the good stuff, drama, fluff, lesbian sex, world domination. Truly an amazing read.
LordLucifer666 chapter 27 . 6/28/2022
Well... damn
BlazeStryker chapter 27 . 4/9/2022
Why do I get the distinct feeling the name Gordon is strictly verboten in the New Race?

...just to be certain.
ginnza chapter 27 . 3/25/2022
would live to see a sequel to this where they enter the mass effect universe and the reaction to there world.
FrogFighter chapter 27 . 2/23/2022
Still can't believe that this Writer appeared, dropped what in my opinion is one of the best Portal Fanfics ever written, and then disappeared with nothing more than an final Authors Note. Absolutely Incredible!

Here's hoping the Author makes a return one day!
Sauron3256 chapter 27 . 12/6/2021
Beautiful story. Space and Rick dying was sad as hell. The ending, though, made it worth it.
yeragamerpr chapter 27 . 7/17/2021
I love this story so much especially the ending
Guest chapter 27 . 6/12/2020
I know it’s been years since you actually wrote this but I’m just here to say who gave you permission to make me cry and who gave you permission to question my entire existence?
ICE1861 chapter 27 . 12/7/2019
Truly a delight to read! You have a wonderful gift for writing!