Reviews for Of Robots and Women
Guest chapter 27 . 12/28/2016
Amazing story, so bittersweet and emotional. A thousand praises.
Loved it chapter 27 . 12/18/2016
LOVED IT!
HamishWHC again chapter 1 . 10/17/2016
Can we have a sequel?
HamishWHC chapter 27 . 10/17/2016
Damn... That was brilliant...
RebelHeart94 chapter 27 . 10/11/2016
Okay this story was amazing! I happily admit that this was a roller coaster of emotions that had me at the edge of my seat. But the end... from "Yet it was the best of all worlds." to "And so they did." nearly had me crying, and I might just be a wuss at the moment, but that was an amazing ending!

Thank you for posting this!
Warioguy54 chapter 27 . 5/12/2016
Beautiful
Dakingace chapter 27 . 5/5/2016
3:05 in the morning . And a very great story thank you.
Darthdeadpool chapter 27 . 4/11/2016
Your story was just amazing I really enjoyed the ending but was sad that space core died and for Wheatley suffering so much but i. Glad it ended with such a happy and hopefull ending thank you for such great story I lovedon't all of the funny ando touching moments in it
Ddp out
Guest chapter 1 . 3/29/2016
I love your story so much, second time reading it. Such good thank
faltrock chapter 27 . 3/27/2016
Thank you for writing this story, I enjoyed reading it very much!
laff it up chapter 27 . 3/22/2016
this is an amazing story and i love it,the way you portrayed everyone was fantastic! it made me cry and laugh and the ending was you for this moving story.

yours in awe,
Laff-it-up.
Squarekiddo chapter 27 . 3/10/2016
I truly enjoyed this fic. Sure it got very real at times, and I can see how that would be a dealbreaker for some, but still thats what the story was about so I cant really see it as a valid complaint.

Like I said I really enjoyed it, last chapter was pretty damn scary though. in a non-scary way, if that makes any sense whatsoever. A whole Universe, locked from others, multiplying faster then Homosapiens, since theres less flaws. Eventually... I mean their Immortal.
GooBall chapter 27 . 2/22/2016
You have earned your spot in my favorite fanfiction's of all time with this fanfiction.
If I find out in the next few minutes that you wrote more stories to my liking, I will devour them.
And stalk you for more.

Sincerly,

-GooBalll
BrownTeddyBear chapter 1 . 2/18/2016
It has to be some sort of crime that this is the only story you have here. This is one of the best, if not the best, ChelDOS story I have read.
Zekrob chapter 12 . 2/17/2016
The more accurate term would actually be gynoid, as android implies masculinity, which GLaDOS somehow lacks...