Reviews for Of Robots and Women
Gray Territe chapter 1 . 3/10
i could read this story a thousand times over and still find enjoyment in the fact that this was well made.
NelsonTheTrainer chapter 27 . 2/7
OH MY GOD THIS IS AMAZING!1!1! PM me woth a link to another story with a follow up please. i am going to have fun either writing a follow up or that story i PMed you about.
ChellDOS21 chapter 27 . 2/1
I must say that this story was amazing. The plot was good and everything. Also Props for creating the first fanfiction that I have read through 100% without skipping anything. The feels were amazing and I would love to see more portal stuff. Keep up the good work.
red the creator chapter 27 . 12/21/2017
Well done! one of the best stories I've read!
Gray Territe chapter 27 . 12/3/2017
holy...holy shit...that was absolutely AMAZING!
Astrobot1745 chapter 27 . 10/9/2017
GOD. DAMN. That was BEAUTIFUL.
wunderwolfer chapter 27 . 9/17/2017
Excellent fic. Enjoyed it a lot. The ending was a great idea though I do wonder how sustainable a society would be if they can reproduce, require sustenance but each individual can live indefinitely. But that's the biologist in me. Thanks for writing it.
Face Yourself chapter 27 . 9/7/2017
This was adorable and I loved it. Except the part where Wheatley lived. And the part where the Space Core didn't. :(
Cyrus the Reader chapter 1 . 7/17/2017
It 'twas beautiful.
Guest chapter 26 . 6/22/2017
i cried again(-_-)
Guest chapter 20 . 6/22/2017
seriously, I cried.
Maximillian Foster chapter 27 . 5/19/2017
I've read this story years ago.
After I finished Portal 2. But only now I have an account to say that:

It was not what I was expecting, at all.

You have talent, and you wrote a great story. I think I read it all in one night, when I was supposed to be asleep.
I could talk about the plot, about the ending, but I already said your story is great and from memory I don't remember anything that I would complain about.

Although I will not lie or pretend, it lost a few points with me for being a somewhat gay fic. I know it says on the title, but I was curious and got hooked.
Thanks for the nice read.
DemonicxEric chapter 1 . 5/19/2017
fucking beilliant
DemonicxEric chapter 3 . 5/19/2017
pretty good so far
Conan Fleming chapter 14 . 4/4/2017
Fucking beautiful, man! I hope you keep it up!