Reviews for Boundaries of Devotion
g-love99 chapter 21 . 3/21/2014
I didn't realize so many of your stories were related, and I have been reading out of order! I have already read the first of Strom and Lucy's story, so it was great to see the beginning here...I am really enjoying all of your vulcan heros, thank you! (Is fameanon still on here? Couldn't find her to read those stories you mentioned)
Caren Rose chapter 21 . 7/3/2013
Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee eeeeeeeeee!

It's over? :( But wow ... V'Las and the mystery blue-eyed Creeper, Section 31 in the previous chapter, ooh this is too much to just leave off here!
Caren Rose chapter 20 . 7/3/2013
She be pregnant! :D
Caren Rose chapter 19 . 7/3/2013
*clears throat* ... ummmm ... *fans self* ... wow ...
Caren Rose chapter 18 . 7/3/2013
Aww :)

Poor Tawny, I figured something like that had happened to her.
Caren Rose chapter 17 . 7/3/2013
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww they both go to bed crying :'( :'(

But yes, I love his parents. They are so awesome.
Caren Rose chapter 16 . 7/3/2013
Hahaha yay :D

V'Las/Jo is just awesome. Glad he's not a creeper.
Scarlettbrandi chapter 21 . 5/11/2013
O.O Thats it?

Very good though. I have been following closely and I really like it. :) I guess I will trot over to Fae's page and continue. :)
catstop chapter 21 . 4/24/2013
*spoiler, spoiler*
An "AU of an AU"...does this mean Roxanne doesn't die in Deal with Devil in your AU? Woo hoo! Great fic, all of yours are great, and I'm looking forward to the James Bond virus one-shots. Thanks for the top-notch free entertainment!
ScarlettBrandi chapter 20 . 4/24/2013
Very Nice ma'dear. :)
Guest chapter 21 . 4/24/2013
An ending that leaves openings for more later.. "James Bond"virus, a name that has layers. :)
I look forward t reading what happens wih the other ladies.
maba7x chapter 20 . 4/24/2013
Awwwww, good for Tawney that she's preggers!
Noneworking chapter 19 . 4/16/2013
\o\ \o\ /o/ /o/ \o/ \o\ *\o/* You know what I just did there...oh yeaaaah...EXCELLENT my dearest BIG thumbs up!
Scarlettbrandi chapter 19 . 4/16/2013
*can't even type thoughts* DAAAAAMMMMMNNNN
maba7x chapter 18 . 4/13/2013
I had a feeling Tawny had been abused in such a manner. I'm glad she and Kuvak cleared the air a bit. Will we be finding out what's been happening with Kuvel and his stolen bride?