Reviews for It Only Took an Hour to Fall in Love
ColoredPrism chapter 37 . 1/18
I really like this! I feel like we see the real, kind Mamoru here, like the one we see in seasons 2-5 (when already dating Usagi of course). I totally support your idea into making this into a full-fledged story, I would love to see it in chapter form, to delve a little deeper into this. Thanks for writing such cute one-shots!
ColoredPrism chapter 26 . 1/18
Too funny, this chapter! It was the bomb, with good details, leaving a close enough image in my mind. Although, I don't know if Makoto would be the one to do the pushing...it felt as if it was Minako's part to do that, because Minako is just so, right for the part, I guess?Otherwise this ficlet was great! Should totally add to my favorites! ;)
dancingfingers chapter 53 . 1/5
Perhaps the coffee is too bitter for Usagi. She should have something mixed on it, LOL.
trish1573 chapter 53 . 1/5
Happy New year...welcome back. How is the play going?

A great chapter as always, I can't wait to see what happens next.
rogue-scholar07 chapter 53 . 1/5
I would say I'm sorry for the one plot bunny spontaneously multiplying...but I liked this intro so much and *so* want to see the sequel that I can't manage to say it with any sincerity. I adored this little scene-grabbing a mug full of super-hot beverage sounds just like something Usagi would do. Nice work!
Guest chapter 52 . 10/30/2014
So cool! Plz update this soon, I read all of the 52 chapters today and I love this story
Trosario chapter 52 . 10/27/2014
sweet and kinda sad for some reason
Guest chapter 52 . 10/23/2014
this is great! can't wait for the next update
GraphicsChyk chapter 52 . 10/23/2014
Cute! One note, last word is wrong. Think you meant "chance" and not "change".
dancingfingers chapter 52 . 10/22/2014
I know, right? I don't read those stories - it's just unthinkable, and I can't even imagine them pair up with someone else. UsaMamo is one the Canon pairings I ship.. strictly. lol. Thanks for the update, and good luck in school!
Godloverk chapter 52 . 10/22/2014
very good
trish1573 chapter 52 . 10/22/2014
Congrats :)
Great story, how's your play going?
Leslie wjack chapter 51 . 10/8/2014
Love it
Can't.think.of.cool.name chapter 51 . 9/12/2014
:D update soon and can it maybe be a continuation to this one?
Can't.think.of.cool.name chapter 50 . 9/12/2014
Already fifty? Wow
How cute :)
Btw, l loving the weather right now :) it's so cold it makes me really happy
Also, if I ever reviewed her under guest mih, that's me