Reviews for Manu Qualme
PetitPentagram chapter 1 . 3/4/2016
I have been on the verge of tears, and with something hurting in my throat for most of your story. It is really an amazing story, but really cruel towards both the characters and the readers, you know that, right?

I do not know much about tolkine either, so I can't tell if you made mistakes, but god ! was it deeply realistic to what i can imagine of the universe.

I have already translated a few stories, and I wondered if you would allow me to translate yours in French ? (giving you all the credit, etc.)
Krystallyne chapter 1 . 11/15/2015
beautifully written, heart wrenching story. very well thought out
Izara chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
This is so beautifully written, but so so hearth wrenching T_T
I'm a sobbing mess right now so all I am able to say right now is Thank You for sharing your writhing with the world.
cupid'slove chapter 1 . 12/19/2014
I am in love with your story telling. It was a bitter sweet story that i cannot help but hate Aragorn jut a little bit and Awrin just as much just because she is the other women, which makes me sound horrible but that is how I feel. I loved the story and just the way you weaves the story into something with great emotion. Fantastic job, I'm looking forward to any other works you write and have written.
SparklesAreMyLife chapter 1 . 8/6/2013
So.. So.. So.. Absolutely heart wrenching and beautiful. I am so sad! That was so amazing.. I'm crying. Not many stories can make me do that... I love it!
AViewerLikeMe chapter 1 . 6/4/2013
I've searched long and far for a story where my feelings could come to die.
I found it.
No idea what to do with myself now. Except cry some more.
Thank you for creating this.
gngrlvr1 chapter 1 . 6/2/2013
Sobbing right now! That was beautiful and so very sad. Poor Legolas. :'( I hope he can find some peace now.
gnom chapter 1 . 3/6/2013
Dear Annym

I love your story. I honnestly do. It's very nice written. It cause my to cry and to laugh as every good story should but very few do. My compliment for your tale.

Have a nice day
gnom
Agbi chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
Oh. God. This made me cry. This is beautiful. Simply stunning.
DeducingWinchestersInTheTARDIS chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
I can't tell you how beautiful and heartbreaking this story was. You are truly a wonderful author.
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
awesome story a very sad one it makes me cry .
Guest chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
This is such a good story - I was bawling by the end of it!
BaraKiryuHuntress chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
So sad... :( but so good! :)
singvogel chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Very bittersweet. I liked it a lot.
Y.K.Willstone chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This is the first LoTR that I have read an I just want to say that it was a pleasure to read. It really is a beautiful story. Keep up the writing