Reviews for We Trudged Along Through The Mud
Rendall chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
"He's got eyes cut from peridot and a mouth made for kissing." OKAY wow the way you write, I don't even know what to say. I will admit I found myself lost part of the way through it but I found my way back. I thought it was going to end on a melancholy note but it didn't. Yay
5SecsOfLARRYcat chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
Amazing! I love it! :D
tehemowaffle chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
KLGHDIHDWJASKKSASLKLSD

it's perfect3

I love it. I was so excited to read it, and it was everything I expected and so much more. I lovelovelove your writing so much. I know you hear that from me all the time, but I do. I love your word choices, descriptions and characterizations. I love EVERYTHING.

Now brb while I go sit in a corner and cry about how amazing this is.
CrAzCookyTash12 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Another masterpiece as usual! Angsty Kames is always the best from you. You always manage to torture and/or make one of them a complete asshole, but yet still make the love they have for each other flawless. So glad to see another one shot from you. You're amazing and I'll stalk your writing forever
gargle chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Insanely happy to see any writing from you. It is always brilliant and always makes me marvel - how does she do that? Plus, a happy ending, yay. thank you!
Xandersaw chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Amazing writing. Well done.
CharWright5 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Urgh, you're so amazing, I seriously quit at writing because I can never be this good. The way you phrase things, the words you use, all of it is incredible. I'm still hung up on "tsavorite", just this one obscure word that I honestly had to look up in order to know what it meant, then realized just how perfect it was. But seriously, everything you write is just... I don't think has words for it. Just amazing. And this was seriously another masterpiece and I just feel like some kindergartener trying to finger paint in comparison. Simply brilliant.