Reviews for Unchained Melody: An Epilogue
SAOMNYIC chapter 4 . 1/4/2016
did you get my review. if you didnt thats a shame i wrote a god dang essay. but all in all i cried and laughed and experienced there time together through my own eyes in a vivid adventure. i wish it wasnt over but i think im gonna re read love roller coaster now. Its nice to have such good authors like you and text message to always give stories that have you re reading them in the future
SAOMNYIC chapter 4 . 1/4/2016
i kid you now you had me up one day to 6:30 a.m trying yo finish hopeless place (and prevailed) i cried and cried and cried, i just cant tell how much i cried. i almost stopped reading for a sec to cry even more. the corners of my mouth were turnt up for the longest time. i loved every single second i spent reading this, and if youve seen my other posts you would know i read this story 3 times. And it felt like a whole new story each time. thank you for giving me something to bring down my axiety and just relax and take a trip to someone elses life. Thank you SAOMNYIV
Guest chapter 4 . 7/15/2015
The song Unchained Melody came on the radio and I can't help but think about these stories and smile. These stories are so beautiful. I hope you make more beautiful sonamy stories!
Love Hammer chapter 4 . 7/12/2015
The story from How To Love to Unchained Melody was just beautiful. I read all three stories, plus the one-shot in the matter of two days bc I was just so hooked on it. The last chapter just made me cry. The proposal, the wedding, and looking at the pictures was just so beautiful and perfectly written. I'm sad that I ended this fanfic bc it's so hard to find good sonamy fanfics. And I'm very glad/satisfied that I found you and this story. Great job and hope to read more from you! :)
Guest chapter 2 . 2/23/2015
"Amy didn't cry on a regular basis" BIGGEST LIE EVER
28andstillkickin chapter 4 . 7/24/2014
I was heartbroken at the end of How to Love

I was clinging on every word in the sequal.

The finale puts the finishing touches on one of the best character progression series I've ever read. Your ability to put raw untapped emotion In word format is something that isn't learned; what you have is a very special gift that few have.
Andy chapter 4 . 7/8/2014
So I read all your 3 stories in 2 days. They all got me hooked.
Good job btw they were all amazing and I love how you made the characters so believable.

Autumn Prower697 chapter 4 . 5/10/2014
OMG I'm crying not even joking that was so romantic I LOVED IT ALL and to tell you the truth I knew they were going to get engaged when Blaze said are you going to make your move love love love and if you read my first Review when I put it up it was 2am when I did it
Guest chapter 4 . 4/4/2014
Perfect ending. After all that crazy shit and they're finally married. Kinda makes me want to cry... kinda. Anyways, great story. Make more stories (just not too much drama) for other characters, REALLY want a Silver spin-off . he's grown up but still immature in his own way. Keep writing! *cry* ()
Guest chapter 2 . 4/4/2014
Nicely done. Nice ending to this chapter/ part (whatever you want to call it) PLEASE. make Silver spin-off. He's so fucking stupid it's hilarious which would make a great difference...though I've started to like this type of life you've given the characters . Even Mephiles is gytood (which is nice) I would like to read more of these if using the other characters (Tails, Cream, Shadow,Mephiles, maybe Rouge and Knuckles,etc) Make more stories. Fav character is Tails. (Tails is a father! XD) Keep writing more of these seriously ()
Guest chapter 1 . 4/4/2014
Damn you made amy go ape shit on Sonic .At least everything's good now. ()
IntergalacticLlama chapter 4 . 4/2/2014
This story is definietely the most emotional story I've ever read. It took me a few days of staying up till 3 in the morning trying to read as much as possible of How to Love then Hopeless Place and now Unchained Melody. I only started reading this because there was no other story that interested me so I started looking at stories not based on the Sonic canon. When I started reading How to Love I thought 'this is ridiculous! Sonic shouldn't be a player.' But I kept on reading and man do I not regret it at all. So much emotion and extra depth to every character. The change of Sonic and Amy from beginning to end is phenomenal. I felt so sad and so happy for every character in every chapter. It was almost like I was there myself.

You have an extraordinary talent for story writing.

This story even convinced me to buy Unchained Melody from Google Play so I could listen to it while reading the parts of the story that involved the song because it made everything so much more emotional and meaningful.

I will truly never forget this story and I hold it at the top of my list of best stories to ever read. I hope someday you might write a short sequal about Sonic and Amy's married life or even a spin off with Silver and Blaze or Tails and Cream cause I feel like I want to keep reading about them forever in this amazing little universe you created.

Well done and keep on being awesome.
Aamypink chapter 4 . 3/20/2014
I miss this story so much! Lol 3
Ecuadorianeyezz chapter 4 . 3/18/2014
I literally cried while reading the Wedding and the Rain scene. Absolutely gorgeous! Beautiful and vivid, I saw everything in my head perfectly!
TheClownKing chapter 4 . 1/22/2014
Well, I just finished reading through this entire trilogy in pretty much one sitting. It has been one hell of an emotional roller coaster ride and im pretty sure you can understand when i say the drops were way more frequent then the climbs for a while there. I cant even explain to you how many times I wanted to just stop reading this story in How to Love, because god I couldnt get over Sonic's characer portrayal for the first half of this series. By the time I got deep into Hopeless Place though, I found myself hopeless. Hopelessly unable to put this story down. I cant even remember the last time I read a story that had me so completely wrapped up in it, and I swear to god that as I was reading the last chapter I never wanted it end. I had to fight tooth and nail not to look at the scroll bar because I didnt want to know how close I was to the end. Im pretty sure that had you written it, I could have read out the rest of this cast of characters lives out in their entirety(minus character death of course, i'd have to stop before then lol). Anyway, fanboy rambling aside, I really just wanna say that I am so glad that I read this to the end, and I can honestly say that had I given up on this story I would have missed out on something truly amazing. Good luck with your degree and I just want to say thank you so much for taking the time to share this incredible work of art with us.