Reviews for A White Flag at Half-Mast
acasto03 chapter 4 . 8/27/2014
I want more...
PeaceHeather chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
Made me cry. Your other chapters included a parenthetical in their title, a "the time she didn't trust" this or that. So this time I was curious to see what it would be, and I think it was "the time she didn't trust herself". Although, it's supposed to be a time she didn't trust him over something, so I don't know if that's accurate or not.

But you made me cry because she's trying SO hard to keep those walls up and let them down all at the same time, and it's killing her and she kind of knows it.

I can't wait to see the final two chapters.
PeaceHeather chapter 1 . 2/4/2013
Sushi pajamas! Hee. Very Buffy of you.
crysta656 chapter 4 . 2/4/2013
Great story! Can't wait for the next chapters!
JTellersOldLady chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
i need more of this awesome story :) i love it
Psychadelia Child chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
YOU WRITE SO GOOD! Seriously, the kiss and even just before were PERFECT. It gave me more chills than an actual pure sex scene lmao This chapter was really really good (I laughed hard for Charming looking like Michelin Man or the Neo Jacket lol - and FRANKENWOLF yeaaaah!) Can't wait for more 3
Mrs. Peter Hayes chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
Update soon, please!
ChamberlinofMusic chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
This was such a beautiful chapter full of sweet and steamy moments! I enjoyed it and look forward to what's in store for the next few updates.
Ni Castle chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
"She had found Jesus. In processed-sugar form." Laughing a lot here!
This chapter was even better than the last one. Please, update soon
Lisa1972 chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
*sniffle* OMG! I should not have read this while at work...thankfully I could distract myself while reading so I didn't tear up like I thought I was.

This is an excellent chapter! Keep them coming!
snoopykid chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
this was nice and well written! please continue
Shel12 chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
:) This made me smile. Update soon please.
anon chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
holy shit. i love this story like A LOT. and did you just reference florence the machine's bedroom hymns?! love love love
onetreefan chapter 4 . 1/22/2013
Wow. Great update. Loved the letter Killian wrote to her.
celestria06 chapter 3 . 1/21/2013