Reviews for Your Father's Tact
AW AW AW AW. I wish Hook was in it more, but still :D
LunaEchoWillow chapter 4 . 2/24/2014
Awww
Summoning Secrets chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
I love this story so much. Father/daughter bonding moments are always something that gives me warm fuzzies inside and you always do such a good job of writing those. Protective Charming is just adorable. :)

Plus, I like how you mention Graham in chapter one. I am a firm Emma/Graham shipper and so I love how even after all that time (long enough to meet both Neal and Hook) it still hurts to see his jacket hanging there. More warm fuzzies.
Angels-heart1 chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
Awe! Sweet! Great story, loved it!
anon chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
...It's a jarring thing to be reprimanded by one's own daughter and both Snow and Charming are relatively chastened. She retreats to the kitchen to get the food as Charming drops into a chair at the head of the table...

I can totally see Emma and her parents going back and forth in the "parenting" roles.
iknowhowyoukiss chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
YOU ARE MY FAVORITE I'M SORRY I'M YELLING I CAN'T CONTROL MY EMOTIONS HOLY CRAP I JUST WANT TO HUG YOU!

Whew. Now that that's out of my system, you have no idea how much I adore this! I'm a huge Captain Swan fan but the way you wrote this made me ship Emma with all her suitors and I just love Snowing and Daddy!Charming and this is my favorite story in OUAT-land right now. And I just can't with you. I'm serious, this was so perf, I love your characterization, it's so spot-on and in my life right now, I'm so head over heels for Charming that I pretty much am an emotional mess over him and you just added fuel to the fire xD I can't wait to read more of your stuff!
hfce chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
Awwww... Oh my goodness. Sigh... :)
WindyLea chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
Loved this! Well written, humorous but warm, and most of all, it fills a niche we haven't quite gotten to see in the show yet.
anon chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
Snow gasps and clasps her hands together as Emma descends and Charming instantly feels a sense of betrayal because how can she not see that their daughter is completely unfit for public consumption?

-This makes me laugh so hard
Kou Shun'u chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
awwww.. they need these scenes in the show.
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 4 . 2/13/2013
awwwwwwwww
StarliteOracle chapter 4 . 1/27/2013
love this :)
GirlOfSpring chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
I loved your story. Every character is written wonderfully and express the feelings, especially Charming. Wonderful story!
The Crownless Queen chapter 4 . 1/25/2013
That was a funny and cute story :p Totally weird and surreal, but in the awesome way ;)
Nice job :p