Reviews for Your Father's Tact
Iniga chapter 4 . 7/21
Even though it's a couple of years old, I feel like I should tell you how amazing this story is. (Actually, the fact that it still matches up with canon very well after a few years is yet another point in its favor.)

I love the title.

I love Charming taking Neal to task. (Alas, that's something that never really happened on the show and damn well should have.)

I love Henry musing on the guy time he gets with his grandfather; accepting the explanation that pirates eat whatever is put in front of them; and knowing even at his tender age that Hook is dumb to point out how many men notice Emma.

And I especially love this last bit, which makes me miss August. Snow with the nose/Pinocchio reference; August gaping "you left your kid with the Mad Hatter;" "I totally kicked his wooden ass at bowling;" Emma's list of things Charming is good at; Marco waiting to scold August...

And how could it end but with "I will always find you?"

Perfect.
PastOneonta chapter 3 . 7/17
Wonderful. Charming thinks about more children and Emma tells him he has the love to give. He does! His conversation with Hook was perfect. Did he set him free?
PastOneonta chapter 2 . 7/17
This is so good! Emma getting to know her parents while Neal gets to know Henry. I can see that they wouldn't tell Henry immediately who Neal is. Emma seems to be comfortable with Neal. She isn't going to date him though.

It's interesting that Charming left Hook locked up in the sheriff's office. To prevent him from wenching and pillaging in Storybrooke? Or until he could declare his intentions for Emma?
PastOneonta chapter 1 . 7/17
Clever and very very good.
WhisperedSilvers chapter 4 . 11/12/2014
AW AW AW AW. I wish Hook was in it more, but still :D
LunaEchoWillow chapter 4 . 2/24/2014
Awww
Summoning Secrets chapter 4 . 9/30/2013
I love this story so much. Father/daughter bonding moments are always something that gives me warm fuzzies inside and you always do such a good job of writing those. Protective Charming is just adorable. :)

Plus, I like how you mention Graham in chapter one. I am a firm Emma/Graham shipper and so I love how even after all that time (long enough to meet both Neal and Hook) it still hurts to see his jacket hanging there. More warm fuzzies.
Angels-heart1 chapter 4 . 8/29/2013
Awe! Sweet! Great story, loved it!
anon chapter 2 . 4/11/2013
...It's a jarring thing to be reprimanded by one's own daughter and both Snow and Charming are relatively chastened. She retreats to the kitchen to get the food as Charming drops into a chair at the head of the table...

I can totally see Emma and her parents going back and forth in the "parenting" roles.
iknowhowyoukiss chapter 4 . 3/25/2013
YOU ARE MY FAVORITE I'M SORRY I'M YELLING I CAN'T CONTROL MY EMOTIONS HOLY CRAP I JUST WANT TO HUG YOU!

Whew. Now that that's out of my system, you have no idea how much I adore this! I'm a huge Captain Swan fan but the way you wrote this made me ship Emma with all her suitors and I just love Snowing and Daddy!Charming and this is my favorite story in OUAT-land right now. And I just can't with you. I'm serious, this was so perf, I love your characterization, it's so spot-on and in my life right now, I'm so head over heels for Charming that I pretty much am an emotional mess over him and you just added fuel to the fire xD I can't wait to read more of your stuff!
hfce chapter 4 . 3/11/2013
Awwww... Oh my goodness. Sigh... :)
WindyLea chapter 4 . 3/8/2013
Loved this! Well written, humorous but warm, and most of all, it fills a niche we haven't quite gotten to see in the show yet.
anon chapter 4 . 3/3/2013
Snow gasps and clasps her hands together as Emma descends and Charming instantly feels a sense of betrayal because how can she not see that their daughter is completely unfit for public consumption?

-This makes me laugh so hard
Kou Shun'u chapter 4 . 2/24/2013
awwww.. they need these scenes in the show.
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 4 . 2/13/2013