Reviews for How We Say I Love You
victoriatonks chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Ahhh, love it. Desperately needed a Darcy/Dizzie fix in the middle of no-Darcy time. Thanks for sharing your lovely story.
mock-hells-hero chapter 1 . 2/8/2013
Ah so amazing, and cute, and spot on about the subtext.
firewordsparkler chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
"*breaks down into another round of hysterics*"
...Are you me? Because I've watched the video about eight or nine times since it was posted yesterday. And this is basically what I was doing. I love that you read between the lines and wrote down what you read. Great job.
justlovefanfiction2901 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
That EPISODE WAS AWESOME!
I loved ur shot at it.
Also this is my 900th favourited story!
nightreader10 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I like what you put, I totally felt all of that when watching the new episode:) I was pissed she just turned that camera off! Are you thinking of doing a fic about what occurred after their awkward interchange?
toffeeme chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
love your notes at the end as well!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Cool story :)
Lotuslita chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This is just so...asdfghjkl;
Katia11 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
:) Awwwww
bellathedisenchanted chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I know! OMG I have read the book a bazillion times and TOTALLY did not expect Darcy was gonna be thrown into our face like that holy smoke, that was just, as you've put it eloquently lol asdndhfjdb.:D Eeee, and the tension throughout the whole thing! Omg just get together already! Gahh, I don't know how they expect us to wait another 3 days for the next one.:( But cute fic, helped me get over my jittery-ness after the episode.:D
pigtails913 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Okay, that just made me squeal and alsdkfjadslkhgou as the video did. Off for my own hysterics now.