Reviews for My Twist to the Winchester Tale
Shay chapter 56 . 9/18
Ahhhhh keep writing! i love this story soooooooo much!
shaygrace15 chapter 40 . 9/3
Ok. this is to my comment on chapter 39. i wasn't thinking at all obviously lolol but i totally understand now. annnndd i called it an episode not a chapter stupid me hahaha
shaygrace15 chapter 39 . 9/3
I have a question, i thought becca and sam were twins? but in this episode you refer becca as being 17, but sam has already been to college so he can't be 17... I'm prob thinking way to much into this lolol but i just noticed it
Pern chapter 56 . 3/23
OMG OMG OMG OMG OMGGGGG This was SOOOOOO good like the whole thing, it took me like three weeks to read with school which is way longer than any other fics last... BUT IT WAS SERIOUSLY SO GOOD and you just can't leave us like that! I know that it's been like 10 months since you've updated and that 10 months is usually enough to say a fic is not going to be updated but I am begging you to continue this! Like I seriously need this. Anyway, keep up the awesomeness!
jennieterry81 chapter 56 . 2/5
love this story please update
Marina chapter 56 . 1/23
Hey just recently got into this and binged on your fanfic! Pleaseeeeee update!
livenowinspired chapter 2 . 10/15/2015
I love how well you have created the sister and brother(s) bond. Also I'm pretty much in love with Becca's inner dialogue, It truly makes the hunts all that much more entertaining!
SPNxBookworm chapter 56 . 9/4/2015
I just realized I never reviewed here and I feel like a douche -_-
THIS CHAPTER IS SO AMAZING. And heart breaking. And just...*flails*

I have no words anymore to describe how amazing I find your writing. You are such a brilliant writer.

*stops freaking out*

This is probably the worst review I've ever left, I'm sorry. I am legit speechless. I decided to read this last update again and I'm in a puddle of feels and highly incoherent.

Eagerly waiting for the next update! *skips away to read Baby Becca update*
Emma Winchester 424 chapter 1 . 9/3/2015
I love this! I was directed to your stories by Jenmm and she was right- you're awesome. Great addition to the fandom. This was the first time I read a "pilot" story that I didn't get bored during- they all have a tendency to get so repetitive, but you easily navigated around that, weaving in Becca beautifully. Officially a fan!
Guest chapter 56 . 8/13/2015
I'm curious in the next chapter "in my time of dying" are you going to veer from the norm and put someone else in a coma and leave dean awake
Guest chapter 56 . 8/13/2015
Oh my god that was great! I have never read a sister fic that was this original, putting the sister on the ceiling just like her mom was classic, please please update don't leave me hanging
Super-nerdiful chapter 1 . 8/3/2015
Oh man. Just found this, and I'm already hooked! So great!
Ex Prisoner of Azkaban chapter 40 . 7/20/2015
OH. MY. GOSH. I knew you'd do this brilliantly, and I am not disappointed. :)
Ex Prisoner of Azkaban chapter 27 . 7/18/2015
Welp it's 1 AM and Im only awake because of this fic. It's amazing! Becca is a great character, and her humor, the banter... It's all great! Her whole conflict with Sam is making me sad but at the same time, I want more conflict until she finally just tells him everything XD You are an amazing writer! Can't wait to keep reading! I think this might be my all time favorite story I've ever read... 3
Jenmm31 chapter 56 . 7/1/2015
Oh man I'm so sorry it took forever to review! This chapter was well worth the wait. There was so much epicness in it! From the awesome banter between Becca and Bobby to Becca figuring out her dad was possessed before the others. ...I loved it all! Nice touch on having Becca go on the ceiling. I feel like that's prob been a recurring nightmare for Dean! Aaahhhh. And I mean I knew what was coming at the end but it still blew me away and you need to update asap omg. Amazing job! You should be beyond proud of your work and super congrats on finishing season 1!