Reviews for My Twist to the Winchester Tale
sweetkiwi604 chapter 55 . 5/25
I am SO SO sorry for taking this long to read and review! Loved your shameless plug ;)
Something that you mentioned but I never really thought about before was Johns research being recently accumulated...love that you made me think about that. Becca wanting to comfort Sam but not wanting to look incapable in front of her dad and finally seeing her dad as human...that's huge! Props for your awesome writing as always but in the one part in particular where Becca is in the truck thinking about what's going on in the impala and daydreaming and then the truck lurching to the side of the road...just fantastic! Not only does it pull Becca back to reality but it snaps the reader to attention as well. I absolutely love that and it's not a talent a lot of writers have. Becca's need, want, for Dean to fix it all. "It's like none of us knew how to talk to each other with Dad around..." There wasn't the usual sibling banter you could feel the awkwardness. Becca thinking she was dead was fucking hysterical lmfao hahahaha I love it so much and just that dash of humor the chapter needed to break up the angst and suspense. Still love that you had Becca go with John...so original! And now I want to know what happens next! Will Becca be the one that gets possessed?
Jenmm31 chapter 55 . 5/21
Um. Hi. And No. Noooooooooope. You canNOT just leave us hanging like that...I mean you left Becca hanging there mid-air and now us too. AAHHHHH. Becca was so wonderful in this chapter. Her thoughts were hilarious yet packed full of emotion in a lot of scenes. A perfect mixture. The whole scene with her arguing with her brothers from the back of the truck was spot on. Such an original and creative way to throw her into the story. I cannot wait to see how this all plays out in the next chapter. I can smell the feels coming! I NEED YOU TO UPDATE LIKE...YESTERDAY, M'KAY? Amazing job! Def one of my favorite chapters! Just there along with the previous 54 favorite chapters haha.
brandibuckeye chapter 55 . 5/19
Great chapter! Glad for the update, can't wait to read more!
snn7b chapter 55 . 5/18
OMG.. U can NOT stop right there... I am now on the edge of my seat... This was awesome... More more.. Hurry hurry...
SprinklesAreFun chapter 54 . 2/16
I have an immense love for Becca, your story is so good..I know life gets really busy trust me writing is so difficult when yah got so much else going on, but I really hope you update soon, this story is just so good. I also had a quick question, I was wondering if you continue the story if Becca would have a love interest and if that maybe might pretty please end up being Castiel? Becca just deserves a bit of loving and that would be perfect with Castiel who is so perfectly awkward lmfao. Either way I will love your story no matter what it's literally perfection3
Into the Nothing chapter 54 . 10/9/2014
I can't tell you how excited I was to see that this story had a new chapter:)) Somehow I missed it when it first went up, just noticed it and of course read it immediately! I love your use of first person with Becca. I think she's a very real, likeable character. I also find her sometimes jumbled and rambling thoughts to be quite endearing. You've written her very well and I truly look forward to reading more of her story:)
peygoodwin chapter 54 . 9/29/2014
Love it!
Guest chapter 54 . 9/28/2014
as always a great job and the best sister character I have ever had the pleasure of reading I just love her, she so normal and flawed, she's the perfect sister for dean and sam
Guest chapter 54 . 9/24/2014
I loved every moment of this, god, I could just feel the rage and hate Becca had towards her dad about him not believing in her to go in the hunt. Yeah she messed up but she reconcile and saved her dad. At least now John is willing and accepting his kids help, they are all better when they work together. I love Becca and her homie comments to Dean ahaha . the campfire scene between Sam and Becca was sweet, obviously these two can talk to each other about anything and understand one another the most, they both want a life outside of this hunting bizzz! So much conflict, so much emotion between Becca abs her dad and all of done so well, omg I was on the edge of my seat the entire time. Can't wait for the next chapter.
FantasyDreamer23 chapter 54 . 9/22/2014
Is it bad I kinda wanted to see Becca leave after the whole "she's a burden" thing? Fantastic story. I love it!
Jenmm31 chapter 54 . 9/19/2014
There was so much emotion packed into this chapter that I cannot handle it! You wrote John PERFECTLY and I cannot wait to see how everything goes down in the next chapters! I loved the relationship between Sam and Becca...how they are always there to back/defend the other one. Wonderfully written. I was on the edge of my seat the whole time! And damn right Becca saved the day! I can't wait for more feeeeeels. So I demand you update like asap! The world needs more Becca in it!
SPNxBookworm chapter 54 . 9/19/2014
HOLY MOLY.
Okay...*cracks knuckles*

First of all, I've said this before and I say this again - YOU NEED TO GET PUBLISHED.
The descriptions in this chapter are phenomenal. The little things, turning out to be bigger things and playing all through the plot? Genius. Example : Becca stumbling, being an obvious lookout, tripping when they head in...to a reader, it doesn't seem much in the beginning but I simply loved how that played through when John entered.

Becca's commentary is just...flawless. I love the balance you keep between the humor and heartbreaking emotions.

I loved her standing up to John, not being afraid to voice her opinions. She's a lot like Sam :) And it's brilliant.

Her amazement at Dean finally standing up to John? I LOVE. Ohmygod that was just hilarious. She's grown on me, she has. :)

I love her trusting her instincts while they were looking out for Dean. How she fired the crossbow arrow because she trusted HER instincts. NOT her fathers. And that shows a lot.

Her freaking out at the beheading sent a chill through my spine. I wanted to hug her! EEEEP. Woman, I really really wish Becca was real. But then again...I know this redhead who is a lot like Becca too ;) And I'm glad I know her *winkwink*

I laughed, cried and just...yeah. This was amazing as always, chicka! :D

Also, I soooo love the ending. Perfect. Just saying. :P

Eagerly waiting for more. Your updates are definitely worth the wait.
sweetkiwi604 chapter 54 . 9/18/2014
I'll say it again, doll face, you need to get published. Right now. Okay? I can see everywhere you added more feels and descriptions. Let's start from the beginning with Becca talking about being able to use the "fine China" it's the little things like that that even out your chapters giving them the right balance between angst and humor. Becca stumbling in Elkins house was perfection. The reader thinks nothing of it because of who it is but that one little act plays so well and sets up the rest of the chapter. Your paragraph of hearing a sigh after your name and that disappointment you feel was almost tangible, hitting me right in the chest. Becca destroying the motel room like her father was destroying her self worth. Dean trying to shield her from seeing John behead the vamp. Her cutting herself with the machete, again only adding to the story line and the guilt. I was NOT expecting Sam to bring up that night with John and I found myself thoroughly engrossed in that scene. Becca really came into her own in this chapter and I love the character development you are showing us. Her commentary throughout the chapter always makes me smile because it reminds me of this ginger I know ;) Phenomenal chapter, love, and can't wait for more xoxo
MusicIsLife402 chapter 53 . 7/11/2014
Oh my gods...I need more! Seriously I am in love with your story! Normally I don't like stories written in first person, because I find them confusing and sloppy but oh gods I love this! I am in love... You portray Dean and Sam perfectly! I've been a little wary of reading fanficton on SN because it seems like Dean and Sam don't get portrayed right half the time but this is on the dot. I can not wait for more! I don't know how many have told you, but I enjoy reading each episode through Becca's eyes, I hope you keep writing every episode!

That was it, just had to tell you that I am in love with your story and can not wait for more! 3

-Music
Guest chapter 53 . 6/24/2014
I love this story... I love the way the author twist the original story and makes it her own. Becca is wonderful character, I love the relationship she has with her brothers, and that she is a girl next door type. I love her clumsiness and her personality. When is this story going to update! It's killing me... I can't wait to see what Becca does next, and how Dean will react, and Sam too, even though I love Dean and Becca's relationship the best.