Reviews for Love on the Line
Courtneydb10 chapter 15 . 3/30/2015
Really good chapter! And no I don't think you should write a separate story. Just doesn't seem right. Post another chapter soon!
Sheri chapter 15 . 3/25/2015
I wonder who it was that Baralai had sex with. My guess is Paine but who knows?
Lods chapter 13 . 3/10/2015
I like this chapter because it shows the complexities and range of human interactions.
Author of Despair chapter 14 . 2/26/2015
I can't wait until Paine confronts Yuna.
Courtney chapter 13 . 1/7/2015
So glad you posted another chapter! I was beginning to wonder. Anyways this was a great chapter. I
like knowing about the character's past. And I'm so ready for the drama with Tidus and Leblanc. I know it's going to be good! :)
Lods chapter 10 . 11/4/2014
This is a great exposition chapter on how Baralai and Yuna met and the impact this chance meeting had on them both. Gipal's mischievous match making side also shines through in the chapter's beginning.
Lods chapter 8 . 10/26/2014
This chapter has elements of a slapstick comedy of errors interwoven with some intense moments creating a dynamic episode. I can't wait to read the next chapter.
Lods chapter 7 . 10/25/2014
This chapter illustrates the complexities of a love triangle. Baralai and Yuna share some pretty intense emotional moments, yet Yuna likes Tidius. I don't understand why Yuna does not see beyond Baralai's best friend facade to someone who really cares for her and is willing to be there for her during the difficult times.
The plot point of Baralai hitting Yuna which was introduced a few chapters ago still does not make sense to me in the framework of the story.
Courtney chapter 12 . 10/25/2014
This was such a good chapter! I especially loved the part with Gippal and his thoughts. I just really like the whole thing actually lol. I'm really enjoying your story. Just keeps me wanting more :) I just think Tidus and Paine are gonna be up to something.
Anonymous chapter 10 . 10/20/2014
I love the interplay between Baralai and Gippal, short as it was, and the whole build-up in his relationship with Yuna. :)
Courtney chapter 11 . 10/10/2014
OMG I am so glad you wrote another chapter! I was wondering what was going to happen. I really like how this story is going. Keep up the good work! Can't wait for the next chapter :)
Courtney chapter 10 . 7/18/2014
I can't wait when Baralai tells Yuna how he feels about her. Not rushing you, just waiting eagerly for that time lol. Good story. Keep it up :)
Courtney chapter 9 . 7/12/2014
I really like this chapter. I hope you update soon! When are they gonna get together?
Misa chapter 7 . 1/5/2014
I know that Yuna is going through a lot, but she's really clingy and dependent. It also seems like Paine is going to be a problem, but that is understandable. She wants to protect her friend.

Overall, this was a great chapter! Hope to see the next chapter soon.
Mandy I Am chapter 4 . 4/30/2013
I love Baralai's grandmother here. She's a funny and wise woman and reminds me of my late Grammy.

I am enjoying the story you're telling and I am sorry for being silent. Looking forward to the next chapter!