Reviews for Trial of Error
Ria82 chapter 13 . 6/11
I completely forgot abt this story! With the Gilmore girls revival showing hitting Netflix (who knows when) - I am back on reading GG fanfiction. Story just as great to read 2nd time around... Are we ever going to get a update?
brucas224 chapter 13 . 3/9
loved it more rory and logan and the gang update soon!
xshynenstarx chapter 11 . 12/29/2015
What's going on with this totally awesome story that hasn't been practically updated in a year? Rory and Logan were too cute in this. I'm so excited for them. I liked how Mitchum ended up showing them some support. Please don't abandon this story!
nightnovice chapter 1 . 9/15/2015
What an excellent start, can't wait to see what happens next.
Darcideglive.ca chapter 13 . 5/26/2015
I really liked the story and how it developed. Thanks
Bjern chapter 13 . 5/1/2015
I very much enjoyed your version of Rogan and their ending. Would have preferred something along this line as opposed to the split. Nice job with the characters.
Nicole Rojo chapter 13 . 4/23/2015
Please please please update!
Guest chapter 13 . 3/27/2015
More please
shagunak chapter 13 . 2/18/2015
So great!
Caillean Kilkenny chapter 13 . 2/16/2015
I retrad the story so far before reaing the latest chapter and I still like this story! Please keep writing!
Julie Sue chapter 13 . 1/21/2015
ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh i love this chapter! cant wait to see what comes next?
maheenkhan648 chapter 13 . 1/18/2015
You updated after such a long time.
Great update!
diana chapter 13 . 1/15/2015
absolutely adorable. Logan and Rory are one of my favorite OTPs.
melliegirl13 chapter 13 . 1/11/2015
This story is absolutely adorable. I'm very glad that I happened upon it. I like that you are keeping it realistic and it meshes well with how things would have gone had this happened. Good job! I'm excited to see what happens next. Keep up the great work :)
Mellie
katesari chapter 13 . 1/4/2015
Enjoyed the chapter! Got me smiling. I do miss Gilmore girls on my tv screen. :)
Hope to read more soon! Bye