Reviews for The Art Of Fighting
Vampire Queen chapter 11 . 11/20/2009
Well, I wasn't sure at the beginning if I was going to like a yaoi with Jin, but you wrote this so well I couldn't help but smile as I read on. Thank you for posting! You also did Jin's depression very well, truely. Thank you again!
Shiki105 chapter 11 . 2/5/2009
Aw, so sweet! I love it, yo! And it was so...in character too! Haha, cool! So I take it that the sequel never happened? Damn, it would have been good to see how they did, haha. But, once again, cool story! And your writing style is really easy to get, which is a really good thing _
BloodTalonBafoon chapter 11 . 12/14/2008
verry cute story loved it!
Lady Psychic chapter 11 . 4/6/2007
This was a pretty good story and I enjoyed it alot!
Aredhel Tasartir chapter 11 . 9/17/2005
This is my favourite Tekken pairing. I love both of them. Can't really say which one better though; Jin or Hwoarang. And this fic was incredible. Loved it. I'm glad there'll be a sequel...? Right? :D 'Till then.
XMMishimaX chapter 1 . 4/9/2005
Your talent is impeccable and this story has me eager to read the sequel! Any ETA on its arrival?
TinaBlack20 chapter 1 . 8/16/2004
hello

I have read your fic and I have liked a lot, in Spanish there is very few and none is yaoi. would you give me permission to translate yours?, is its magnifique.

you could answer me soon at ?

Kaio chapter 11 . 8/2/2004
wah! that was excellent, I'm very happy to see that you've finished it. *giggles* well done, and very well written.
Smaragda chapter 11 . 7/28/2004
Yay! finally I come here and there's an update! But now it's over! *tear* I enjoyed reading your work, it's better than most of the fics I look over. Nice job! Take care!

Smaragda
arakar chapter 11 . 7/21/2004
Oh God you finally finished it *wipes tears* The end is brilliant, I adored it. I will look up for the sequel for sure. _
HyperHellFire chapter 11 . 7/19/2004
I've been reading this for quite a while. To tell you the truth I was quite... er... 'captured' by your story from the beginning. (Am I allowed to use that word... Is that Litteral? XD ) Anyway, At first the story seemed strange to me but I'm glad I kept up. It's kinda like, finding a book that's intresting, but when you start it you're not so sure if you wanna read it anymore, then near the end you're like, 'You know what. This person is just like me. Their writings have grown better with them.' So anywho, what I'm trying to say is, I'm glad I kept up. XD This is a good story and you're a good writer. Plus I agree with Jade, you should make a sequil. I really don't have any suggestions but I might later. If I come up with something, I'll inform you, then you can decide if you like it or not.

-HyperHellFire

A.K.A.

DragonFly

P.S. I really liked this story. It's almost the only one without sex in it. XD (that can be good or bad, but in this case... good. :D )
MissDbzMedabots chapter 11 . 7/15/2004
*hug* *throws a party* *cake&ice cream* yay! You did a GREAT job! I loved your ficcie totally and I'm SO happy you didn't stop right in the middle or so, some people do that... -_- anyway! Fantastic work! I can't wait for the sequel D

~ Iris
kandisi chapter 11 . 7/14/2004
Wow, what a great ending to this! I've been following this story since it first began here, which reminds me it has been awhile. [laughs] And Steve... he cracked me up. That was so funny when he just had to walk in. Great job on this! I'm glad you're doing a sequel. I will surely read. )

-Sapph
Suchy chapter 11 . 7/13/2004
Wow. Just wow. Awesome story. Sequel? Yes! You are awesome. I look forward to reading it!
ChibiShiva chapter 11 . 7/13/2004
HURRAY FOR THE SEQUEL! _. And for the happy ending! Always good to see that _. Well it was a great story and I can't wait for the sequel! *happy*

Keep up the great writing!

~Chibi~