Reviews for Leading to Victory
Pyrane chapter 1 . 7/9/2014
Thanks for the story !

***Pyrane***
Sedinette Michaelis chapter 1 . 3/30/2014
Ah ah ah XD I love ! Thank you very much for writing !

Sedinette
solsere chapter 1 . 3/3/2014
Ahh super adorable! I love hogwarts AUs with a mix of Tom and Harry's timeline cast. So cute that Harry and Draco are friends! (Btw, I believe Quiddich should be Quidditch; and you should end most of the dialogue you wrote with a comma, eg. "Yes," Harry answered... "Only ten times so far," Blaise answered... etc.)
Bumblebee transformer lover chapter 1 . 9/24/2013
I love it
Mickey chapter 1 . 9/19/2013
Very sweet loved it
rentamiya chapter 1 . 8/4/2013
Sweet
But mooooorree
nostalgiaghoul chapter 1 . 5/3/2013
I can't deny that the idea of harry in cheerleaders uniform was quite absurd (especially how he is hiding his man bits lololol, cheerleaders skirts are quite short aye?) and I imagined the lads besides harry in the cheerleading group wear the male cheerleader uniform... Am I right? or they wear the same exact uniform as the girls (and harry of course)? Just wanted to clear any misunderstanding. Its hard to imagine lanky Ron in skirts... Even though it is quite a fascinating mental image. Awe, totally adorable ending :D love it! I laugh a lot whilst reading this. Fun reads! Thanks dear author!
DragonFire Princess chapter 1 . 3/12/2013
Love the way this chapter has been writing, I hope the rest of the chapters will be just like this.
Fading to Black chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
This was an awesome read, especially since I completely agree with the girls about Quidditch. (And I'm tolerant...)
GothicDebby chapter 1 . 1/30/2013
3 great story, made me smile so much :)
SweetScarlett97 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This is super awesome. I love it! You're an amazing writer, and you just made my day. :'D Very nicely done.
-Nic
Lyriade chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Even if there is some typoos it's'a wonderful little story with lovable characters and very original plot, I applaud and thank you for this good read. Good day to you.
Paimpont chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
The cheerleading part was a little... odd... but very charming. And the kiss! Yes! Great story!
Accidental Child chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Tghank you for writing this. Thank you so much. I loved it.