Reviews for Escaping Isengard
Regal Panther chapter 16 . 6/25/2014
I like the Pitmaster's sense of humour when it comes to names... "runs like a girl" and "wind beaker" lol
Porter-Fuzz1218 chapter 9 . 5/28/2014
A crossover between this and Misfire of Global Proportions would be interesting
GreenEyedWolf83 chapter 16 . 4/9/2014
Wow, I just found this story and it is amazing. I love the main couple, I almost cried when she realized he was different from the rest of his kind. The writing flowed well, not as halting as some I have read.
Nandadevi chapter 16 . 4/8/2014
This was one of the first fics of yours I read, and I reread it again today for kicks since I never left a review for it. Also, I somehow completely missed this epilogue lol. Ahh, these too. Since it takes place in the Misfile universe (next on the reread list XD)

This fic was kind of hard for me to read the first time, since it deals really heavily with the forced breeding and abuse the Uruk-hai and women suffered. Your Saurman is a real piece of work!
I like that this takes place in the Misfile!verse because I have been waiting for Aandar to meet up again with Ghru, as well as Morkoth and the rest of the gang. But I get the feeling that it's gonna be intense with that particular reunion. Tbh I want all your characters to end up living in Orchaven village. Tanith, Eoforhilde, Sandy/Bree, even the ill-fated Madavi ;_; let's just everyone be a big happy family and forget about the canon ending of the books. Tolkien never elaborated!11

Ahh, well, more on topic, one thing that struck me was that Eoforhilde could be related to Raz or Thakuf in the more, hmm, blood-related sense. I dunno if that would be too cheesy (well, really depressing for the characters) but she was only in the pits for 6-8 months right? And it takes 4-5 months for the Uruk-hai to err, gestate I guess in their mudsacks? Poor babies. Dunno how to feel about that theory right now.

I never figured out who the third Uruk was (unless that was supposed to be Morkoth? He would be the only one I can see apologizing to someone he was forced to rape) so I failed at reading on that lol.

Anyway, glad to say this fic still holds up and you always write the best orcs! I love your Uruk-hai a lot but I also really enjoy your goblins too. They are usually a little funnier and I'm glad there might be more of them in the next fic in this verse. :)
MINNOS chapter 16 . 2/27/2014
I dont understand the end. But i love you anyway and all of your stories please im a slave to them i need more.
crystalwindow chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Wow, what insight into what happens to the women after the flood. I loved how you integrated the other stories into this one. I was hoping to see some of the characters meet up. I also was hoping to see a little bit into their future. I am off to read another one...
Ethyrin Kairos chapter 16 . 2/5/2014
Wow, one of the best character development stories I've ever read. You fully explored almost all aspects of an orc's psyche, and the plausible, slow burning romance simply makes my heart ache. Very very well done. I can't wait to start reading the sequel!
Oneidazwoman chapter 1 . 2/4/2014
I really do wish you would continue this story i love it!
Squirrel0304 chapter 16 . 12/18/2013
I really liked this. I actually I loved it, and I wanted to give a rave review at the end, but I'm speechless.

I think you've made me a fan of orcs, and Uruk :D I was truthfully looking for stories about the nazgul (Witch King) and came across your stories somehow, and I am endevouring to read them all.

This one was brilliant.
uno mega chapter 5 . 10/4/2013
I'm doing a reread of some of your fics to reacquaint myself with all the names dropped in your crack fic about the green room. And while I mentioned I suspected Morkoth may have raped Thaktor/Eoforhild, I just remembered in this chapter that Aandar has raped Ghru and that is most definitely a shitstorm of epic proportions to be had in Reconciliation.
Heatblizzard chapter 2 . 9/10/2013
Actually the Urks do have a currency and in the BFME game you need to build fat farms to build it up and lumber mills hiring orc laborer scum as they call it. Also having furnaces reduces the prices of upgrades.

The higher the rank (maximum 3) the more moneys shall be earned.
Heatblizzard chapter 1 . 9/10/2013
In the Battle for Middle Earth game (BFME) evil campaign you can by a spell *Call The Horde* that will give 100% resources to selected structures and the Pitmaster should use that move and use the War Chant that powers his Urks up.

Also why didn't the Orc's used fire arrows against the trees because in the game the Ent's don't last long if fire arrows are used. The ents go bye bye pretty fast and once you stop using the fire arrows the fires will still continue to burn for quite some time weakening The Ents.
EmilyEverlasting chapter 15 . 8/27/2013
And here I thought they couldnt get any cuter. How do you do it?
EmilyEverlasting chapter 14 . 8/26/2013
Honestly, these two. So sweet and understanding. My fluff limit for the day has just peaked, any more cuteness and soon bunnies are gonna start popping out of my laptop.
LordofGoats chapter 16 . 8/25/2013