Reviews for Escaping Isengard
Comingsummers chapter 16 . 1/12
It's funny, this was the first story of yours that I ever read. I didn't even find it on here, but later discovered you had other stories here. By the time I found All Out of Proportions I had forgotten the names in this lovely story. It was amazing finally reading this again, and knowing everyone. It made an already wonderful story even better. You are such a talented author and I have read most everything you have on here and loved it all. Keep up the good work!
Slasher91 chapter 16 . 11/5/2015
I love this story! You are an epic story teller, I was/ still am riveted. And I just found out that there is a whole series out?! HEAVEN!
guest chapter 4 . 5/17/2015
Omg! Is her third whelp by morkorth? Was rereading this and it seems like it! Wonder what will the reactions be when this pair meet up with the misfire gang. Can't wait for updates on misfire part 3!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/17/2015
It seems Aandar sees visions of how things could progress between him and Eoforhild. Could it be a residue of his minute elven heritage from eons ago?
I'm so happy with how this fic is going :D
sampaguita.banta chapter 5 . 4/15/2015
More and more fascinating and heart-breaking revelations. I hope they can heal each other soon, especially since they're already seeing each other in a different light.
sampaguita.banta chapter 4 . 4/14/2015
I totally adore this! There's so much going on between them in such a short time. There's still so much pain and hurt that they have both experienced and are both now trying to ease for each other. I especially loved how Aandar held Eoforhild as she wept in the little pool.

Now that Saruman is gone, what to do?

I just thought about this, in our language, Aandar means "will run" like, "Once your is fixed, it will run again." Fascinating! :)
sampaguita.banta chapter 3 . 4/14/2015
It's nice how they're starting to get to know more about each other no matter how difficult for them to actually understand how things about their lives work. They both have suffered abuse and that somehow binds them. I really like how this is going.
sampaguita.banta chapter 2 . 4/14/2015
Who would've thought they suffered rape as well, huh? This is a good exploration of the similarities of their species as well as their surfacing emotions.
sampaguita.banta chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
Found you here too! You're my fave Uruk/OC writer :D
This is a good start to this story. I'll read till the end of course.
Regal Panther chapter 16 . 6/25/2014
I like the Pitmaster's sense of humour when it comes to names... "runs like a girl" and "wind beaker" lol
Porter-Fuzz1218 chapter 9 . 5/28/2014
A crossover between this and Misfire of Global Proportions would be interesting
GreenEyedWolf83 chapter 16 . 4/9/2014
Wow, I just found this story and it is amazing. I love the main couple, I almost cried when she realized he was different from the rest of his kind. The writing flowed well, not as halting as some I have read.
Nandadevi chapter 16 . 4/8/2014
This was one of the first fics of yours I read, and I reread it again today for kicks since I never left a review for it. Also, I somehow completely missed this epilogue lol. Ahh, these too. Since it takes place in the Misfile universe (next on the reread list XD)

This fic was kind of hard for me to read the first time, since it deals really heavily with the forced breeding and abuse the Uruk-hai and women suffered. Your Saurman is a real piece of work!
I like that this takes place in the Misfile!verse because I have been waiting for Aandar to meet up again with Ghru, as well as Morkoth and the rest of the gang. But I get the feeling that it's gonna be intense with that particular reunion. Tbh I want all your characters to end up living in Orchaven village. Tanith, Eoforhilde, Sandy/Bree, even the ill-fated Madavi ;_; let's just everyone be a big happy family and forget about the canon ending of the books. Tolkien never elaborated!11

Ahh, well, more on topic, one thing that struck me was that Eoforhilde could be related to Raz or Thakuf in the more, hmm, blood-related sense. I dunno if that would be too cheesy (well, really depressing for the characters) but she was only in the pits for 6-8 months right? And it takes 4-5 months for the Uruk-hai to err, gestate I guess in their mudsacks? Poor babies. Dunno how to feel about that theory right now.

I never figured out who the third Uruk was (unless that was supposed to be Morkoth? He would be the only one I can see apologizing to someone he was forced to rape) so I failed at reading on that lol.

Anyway, glad to say this fic still holds up and you always write the best orcs! I love your Uruk-hai a lot but I also really enjoy your goblins too. They are usually a little funnier and I'm glad there might be more of them in the next fic in this verse. :)
MINNOS chapter 16 . 2/27/2014
I dont understand the end. But i love you anyway and all of your stories please im a slave to them i need more.
crystalwindow chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
Wow, what insight into what happens to the women after the flood. I loved how you integrated the other stories into this one. I was hoping to see some of the characters meet up. I also was hoping to see a little bit into their future. I am off to read another one...