Reviews for Escaping Isengard
Osheen Nevoy chapter 8 . 4/24
I love what you are doing with the sense of smell in this story. It's completely fascinating, and brilliantly done, the complete understanding that it gives him of her wants and of what she doesn't want. I also love Aandar's conversation with his cock! "Frighten or anger her and you will get nothing!" That's a great touch; I love the moment of humor that it introduces to brighten the darkness.
Osheen Nevoy chapter 7 . 4/24
Those are some of the most fabulous lines I've ever read: the ones about how women must want it, or else there would be fewer Men.
Osheen Nevoy chapter 5 . 4/23
I love the dam-burst flood of thoughts. That's an amazing comparison to use here, considering the recent destruction of Isengard through the Ents bursting the dam. It's astonishingly effective to show him being flooded by, for the first time, his own thoughts and questions.
Osheen Nevoy chapter 4 . 4/23
I like the fact that your Orcs, in your different tales, have such differences from each other. Some of your interpretations follow the books more closely, others the films ... some emphasize the characters' independence and resilience, others their sufferings ... You create such multi-faceted, fascinating universes for exploring these characters. In this particular work I also appreciate the insight and understanding you bring to Eoforhild's background as a prostitute. It reminds me of the HBO show "Deadwood;" the down-to-earth, resigned but yet resilient attitude of the "soiled doves" on that show. Come to think of it, I can well imagine a lot of your Orcs in a wild west setting. Have you ever done a crossover like that? I can definitely see such a thing working well.
Comingsummers chapter 16 . 1/12/2016
It's funny, this was the first story of yours that I ever read. I didn't even find it on here, but later discovered you had other stories here. By the time I found All Out of Proportions I had forgotten the names in this lovely story. It was amazing finally reading this again, and knowing everyone. It made an already wonderful story even better. You are such a talented author and I have read most everything you have on here and loved it all. Keep up the good work!
Slasher91 chapter 16 . 11/5/2015
I love this story! You are an epic story teller, I was/ still am riveted. And I just found out that there is a whole series out?! HEAVEN!
guest chapter 4 . 5/17/2015
Omg! Is her third whelp by morkorth? Was rereading this and it seems like it! Wonder what will the reactions be when this pair meet up with the misfire gang. Can't wait for updates on misfire part 3!
Guest chapter 9 . 4/17/2015
It seems Aandar sees visions of how things could progress between him and Eoforhild. Could it be a residue of his minute elven heritage from eons ago?
I'm so happy with how this fic is going :D
sampaguita.banta chapter 5 . 4/15/2015
More and more fascinating and heart-breaking revelations. I hope they can heal each other soon, especially since they're already seeing each other in a different light.
sampaguita.banta chapter 4 . 4/14/2015
I totally adore this! There's so much going on between them in such a short time. There's still so much pain and hurt that they have both experienced and are both now trying to ease for each other. I especially loved how Aandar held Eoforhild as she wept in the little pool.

Now that Saruman is gone, what to do?

I just thought about this, in our language, Aandar means "will run" like, "Once your is fixed, it will run again." Fascinating! :)
sampaguita.banta chapter 3 . 4/14/2015
It's nice how they're starting to get to know more about each other no matter how difficult for them to actually understand how things about their lives work. They both have suffered abuse and that somehow binds them. I really like how this is going.
sampaguita.banta chapter 2 . 4/14/2015
Who would've thought they suffered rape as well, huh? This is a good exploration of the similarities of their species as well as their surfacing emotions.
sampaguita.banta chapter 1 . 4/14/2015
Found you here too! You're my fave Uruk/OC writer :D
This is a good start to this story. I'll read till the end of course.
Regal Panther chapter 16 . 6/25/2014
I like the Pitmaster's sense of humour when it comes to names... "runs like a girl" and "wind beaker" lol
Porter-Fuzz1218 chapter 9 . 5/28/2014