Reviews for Knight of the Void
majorasic chapter 11 . 7/5
This is some amazing stuff right here!
Hope the writer continues it considering last update was over a year ago :/
ZiggySmallz chapter 11 . 6/6
very good reading material here.
fellow chapter 2 . 5/7
Love the concept.
Lu Bane Na chapter 2 . 4/16
Yeah, that's about the right reaction I was expecting from Alice. I'm simply counting down the days now. Louise better clear that 'noble' attitude of hers up ASAP.
Lu Bane Na chapter 1 . 4/16
oh shit...Louise is f*cking screwed, no pun intended despite this being a crossover with an eroge. I'm guessing Alexander is the son of Alice and Luka, right? Then yeah, once Alice and her four Heavenly Knights start their rampage to reach this world, I got the feeling they're gonna cut loose.
Locothehood chapter 11 . 3/29
Well im glad i looked up what else you poted ive been looking for this crossover for some time now

i have a few more in mind if you like to try

needless and naruto needless crew crossing to the elemental nations blade running around learning jutsu screaming learned it after seeming to get beat down
eve running around butching names
gara getting the sign language treatment
and mio scareing the hell out of tsunade

monster girls finding a certain self proclimed super pervert toad sage and or a broody uchiha every one loves to hate seems just deserts for someone afraid of fangirls

a certain snake sanin getting experimented on by promistine

oh crap went off on a tangent agian when i was trying to reveiw

but yeah im digging that youve managed to keep everyone acting like themselves as long as you keep that up ill keep reading
Hellwyrm chapter 11 . 1/29
Found a link to this story on the MGQ wiki and truly hope you plan on continuing it. I am very particular about peoples writing styles when it comes to fanfiction even more so on novels and I must say this is very well written. Some misspelling here and there and times that words were used during dialogue that didn't quite fit in the sentence structure but those are very few and far between. You have put a lot of thought into this and as I have already stated I hope you plan on continuing because I would absolutely LOVE to read more.
Dancingrage chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
This is interesting. Sure, total AU like you said and all, but more characterization shown here than I've seen in most runs at this particular story. The Politics and Chess bit was rather nice too.
Yeza Nairomof chapter 11 . 11/22/2014
Yay, awesome update, tho it took me a while to actually start reading it but hey, I was busy with stuff.

Other than that, awesome story, and this is the first time I have read someone portray Count Mont as a good guy for once, or not an bad person.

Keep up the good work and hope you update soon
Ddragon21 chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
finally a story where the guy she summons isn't bending over to every girls whims and acts his station.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 11 . 8/18/2014
This is awesome! I look forward to more!
cibervader chapter 11 . 8/12/2014
A wonderful chapter, the deduction was well done and the expansion of Mott's character was great. The only input I can give for Familiars is that I believe Colbert's should be dead, not out of hate for his character, but, simply because I believe that it would fit his previous life for something like that to have happened.
Sorrowful Stone chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
:T

How can you do that to them? It's so mean!
MadHat886 chapter 10 . 7/7/2014
Good fic continue it
GoldenRat chapter 11 . 6/27/2014
Such an interesting crossover.