Reviews for Knight of the Void
Lu Bane Na chapter 2 . 4/16
Yeah, that's about the right reaction I was expecting from Alice. I'm simply counting down the days now. Louise better clear that 'noble' attitude of hers up ASAP.
Lu Bane Na chapter 1 . 4/16
oh shit...Louise is f*cking screwed, no pun intended despite this being a crossover with an eroge. I'm guessing Alexander is the son of Alice and Luka, right? Then yeah, once Alice and her four Heavenly Knights start their rampage to reach this world, I got the feeling they're gonna cut loose.
Locothehood chapter 11 . 3/29
Well im glad i looked up what else you poted ive been looking for this crossover for some time now

i have a few more in mind if you like to try

needless and naruto needless crew crossing to the elemental nations blade running around learning jutsu screaming learned it after seeming to get beat down
eve running around butching names
gara getting the sign language treatment
and mio scareing the hell out of tsunade

monster girls finding a certain self proclimed super pervert toad sage and or a broody uchiha every one loves to hate seems just deserts for someone afraid of fangirls

a certain snake sanin getting experimented on by promistine

oh crap went off on a tangent agian when i was trying to reveiw

but yeah im digging that youve managed to keep everyone acting like themselves as long as you keep that up ill keep reading
Hellwyrm chapter 11 . 1/29
Found a link to this story on the MGQ wiki and truly hope you plan on continuing it. I am very particular about peoples writing styles when it comes to fanfiction even more so on novels and I must say this is very well written. Some misspelling here and there and times that words were used during dialogue that didn't quite fit in the sentence structure but those are very few and far between. You have put a lot of thought into this and as I have already stated I hope you plan on continuing because I would absolutely LOVE to read more.
Dancingrage chapter 11 . 12/23/2014
This is interesting. Sure, total AU like you said and all, but more characterization shown here than I've seen in most runs at this particular story. The Politics and Chess bit was rather nice too.
Yeza Nairomof chapter 11 . 11/22/2014
Yay, awesome update, tho it took me a while to actually start reading it but hey, I was busy with stuff.

Other than that, awesome story, and this is the first time I have read someone portray Count Mont as a good guy for once, or not an bad person.

Keep up the good work and hope you update soon
Ddragon21 chapter 3 . 9/28/2014
finally a story where the guy she summons isn't bending over to every girls whims and acts his station.
vampireharry the 2 chapter 11 . 8/18/2014
This is awesome! I look forward to more!
cibervader chapter 11 . 8/12/2014
A wonderful chapter, the deduction was well done and the expansion of Mott's character was great. The only input I can give for Familiars is that I believe Colbert's should be dead, not out of hate for his character, but, simply because I believe that it would fit his previous life for something like that to have happened.
Sorrowful Stone chapter 1 . 7/14/2014
:T

How can you do that to them? It's so mean!
MadHat886 chapter 10 . 7/7/2014
Good fic continue it
GoldenRat chapter 11 . 6/27/2014
Such an interesting crossover.
LenzesThalos chapter 11 . 6/11/2014
It's a pretty good idea to put up familiars and making Mott not a freaking worthless garbage, so it's good. However, I do agree to one of the commenter. The very mention of war is not even a threat considering the fact that a Heavenly Knight alone could cripple Tristain's army. Not to mention that it's not just Hellgondo they'll be up against, but the whole world as well, considering his father's influence (he did save every single human monarch in the game). I'm observing that Alexander is being too easily intimidated, or Hellgondo's power has been toned down by A LOT.
Zarbapha chapter 11 . 5/31/2014
The familiar thing is quite odd-and adding both common decency and swift cunning to Mott's character was-well-cunning.
Guest chapter 11 . 5/30/2014
I for one did not like this "badass" chessmaster Mott, but since every other reviewer liked it, disregard my opinion.

I think for being Luka's kid, who rushed head-first into every situation, Alexander accepting Louise's promise to not hurt Mott when he could planning to use Siesta to less savory purposes, felt like a forced plot device to keep Mott alive.

And Mott "threatening" Alexender about war, when his parents alone defeated monsters and angels who could devour the planet about was a bit "eeh..."

The story is well-written, but the plot isn't as interesting as when I first read this.