Reviews for A Shot in the Dark
Sofia Zaragoza chapter 29 . 7/31
I apologize for the inconvenience girl or boy, I want to say that I really liked your story "A Shot in the Dark" I love it, the problem is that I speak Spanish and your story is in English, the person who was translating stopped doing it, I do not know If there are problems you can give me a copy or something like that please, I stayed in chapter 29 and the translator stopped doing it, I'm anxious to continue, I promise, I swear I will not publish or share or what I know but I beg you You give me a compya of the chapters 30 to 50 please, I am going crazy of not being able to continue I am in a damn suspense because I could not read it, so if it is not too much trouble please give me those
Sofia Zaragoza chapter 1 . 7/30
LCosta90 chapter 50 . 7/30
Amazing story! Without a doubt is the best hobbit fanfic that I've read!
I CANNOT STOP READING THIS, THIS IS FANTASTICALLY WONDERFUL. But truly, you’ve created a wonderful AU that has both life and depth and you really make the characters so much more interesting than they were in the films. Bravo!
ramen-no-juustu chapter 1 . 7/4
i have read this fanfiction on Ao3 and the tags were hiralious! i'm glad to find this little treasure here and it was wonderfull! funne and intelligent! I'm so glad bilbo is Bff with Bard! Bard is such an awesome character! it was definitively worth reading!
thewolf74 chapter 50 . 5/25
I really like this story. I hope that you decide to write a sequel.
ThePoeticWeirdo chapter 12 . 5/20
Wow, the characters are all really developed, the plot is reminiscent of the original story yet unique, and it is full of emotion. Great story!
PoisonIvy533 chapter 50 . 5/9
This was wonderful. I even downloaded an app on my phone that would read it to me so I could listen while I worked.
Should have expected that but I didn't.
musme chapter 50 . 5/2
I love it very much !
Thanks a lot
mattmurduck chapter 47 . 4/21
I know that I said I love this (and i do, honest to gosh) but I'm crying for the fourth time and it is. because of this.
mattmurduck chapter 34 . 4/21
you know what? again: fuck!
mattmurduck chapter 30 . 4/21
okay, first of all? FUCK.

second of all, I'm really bad at comments. I KNOW I'm really bad at them. I get caught up in what I'm reading and forget to review, or I hit the 'entire work' option and only have the chance to leave a comment at the end of 350k words. I lose the plot of what I'm trying to say halfway through a sentence.

but I love this. I'm only halfway done with this fic and i love everything about it; the characterisation is so well done, every member of the company is fleshed out in a manner that's just so natural. The relationships between the dwarves and Bilbo grow and develop at a pace that dont seem forced but aren't as painfully awkward as you COULD have made them (though when they are awkward it's palpable in-my-chest-terrible, and I LOVE IT), and even in battle scenes the friendly affection they they all have is present but not presented as something clunky or forced. I like that your Bilbo isn't so enraptured by the elves that he'd be enchanted by Rivendell's sewage system or afraid to insult Thranduil (who kind of deserved to be called a prick) and that Gandalf (despite being one of the most powerful Wizards in Middle Earth) is shown to be a fallible being, too.

If I listed off every single thing about this that drew me in, I would have a book for you to read. Seriously. I suck at comments, and I dont know if this even makes sense, but i hope it does.

Happy writing! -A
Slash yoai ThorinBilbo?
Ryoji Mochizuki chapter 50 . 3/18
vey nice. Although you used the movie plot, it was still amazing.
2,484 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »