Reviews for A Shot in the Dark
Triskelle sparrow chapter 44 . 11/1
thanks a lot for this story !
i love it so much that even if i've start to read the french translation now i try to understand all this chapters in english, i can't wait for the translation to discover what happend to the old/new bilbo
thanks !
Beautiful.Lives chapter 10 . 10/19
What a beautiful and moving chapter it was! I especially liked the part describing the Dwarves' reactions when they realized four of them had fallen (it is probably because I like drama so much)... Yet, the part with the Ring was interesting too. Thanks for this chapter!
Beautiful.Lives chapter 9 . 10/19
No! The end of this chapter is so cruel! You can't just leave us like that! Now I have to read the next one RIGHT NOW! Anyways, it was amazing, as always, and Bofur and Bombur's story... Just so sad! Thanks for this (more than) amazing chapter!
Beautiful.Lives chapter 8 . 10/19
I loved the beginning of the chapter, with Fili's thoughts! They really correspond to my idea of the character. And I liked the conversation between Bilbo and Bifur, it was so light and sweet! I am also thankful that you kind of 'skipped' their time in Rivendell, because I have to say it is not my favorite thing in the movie and the book. Thanks for this beautiful chapter!
Beautiful.Lives chapter 7 . 10/19
A great chapter again! I liked the battle (greatly described, by the way), and the discussion between Thorin and Bilbo at the end. And I also loved hearing Bilbo's thoughts while he talked to Thorin. They were so moving! Thanks for this wonderful chapter!
Beautiful.Lives chapter 1 . 10/19
What a wonderful chapter! I liked the meeting with the Dwarves so much! And Bilbo's emotions were greatly described (in particular with the entrance of Fili and Kili, their death scene was so sad). I'm going to read the next chapter right now!
Beautiful.Lives chapter 1 . 10/18
This prologue sounds so interesting! I think I will like the storyline you introduced there :)
Xovercrazy chapter 50 . 10/13
good God's I love this storyline. especially the drinking contest
Hayzol chapter 50 . 10/11
Oh my goodness.. This is possibly the best fanfiction I have EVER read. It made me smile, laugh, cry, and I am so sad that it had to end, but I absolutely LOVED it. It was truly immersive and I felt like I was on the journey with them to whole way. I want to thank you, for taking the time, to write this. I will be re-visiting, and re-reading. Thank you so much.
Qoheleth chapter 1 . 10/5
Dear pup:

So, just so I'm clear before going any farther: We know from Gandalf that Bilbo is meant to have the ring. Therefore, either he still ends up with it in this version, or this is another one of those stories implicitly asserting that headstrong fanficcer perversity is mightier than the will of Il├║vatar. Which is it, exactly? (Not that I can't make a pretty shrewd guess just from the pairing list, but I'm open to being told otherwise.)

And what's this about not taking fanfiction seriously because it's not a published novel? Surely, you're not such a fool as to think that it's the *medium* that determines whether or not something counts as literature. (I mean, seriously, have you *seen* some of the published novels out there?)

Sincerely,
Qoheleth
epic58547 chapter 50 . 8/2
I love this story. I'm so sad it ended!
Hunter chapter 2 . 7/3
Cool :) I like your work :)
Keep going ;)
LaPetiteVoleuse chapter 2 . 7/3
I like the new meeting with the dwarves, it's a promise for a good evolution
I can not wait to read more :)!
In fact I already red the 8th firsts chaters in french, thanks to the translator, but it takes a bit to long for each chapter to be translate so I cannot wait " (but I don't blame the translator at all, she is very kind to already translate it but this is, in fact, easier for me to read your fiction in english :) )
And even if I already red this chapter, I wanted to post a review because I really love your fiction and I think you deserve it :)
I will continue to review your work ;) (but with an other name, I will make you know )
Thanks for it :)
LaPetiteVoleuse chapter 1 . 7/3
Yaay :D a time travel fanfiction about the hobbit ! And that's not even my bithday :3
I like the beginning and I hope I will like the rest :)
Thanks for your work ;)
Unterflieger chapter 50 . 5/18
I loved this so so much. especially that they just take it for granted that Thorin and Bilbo come together
2,463 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »