Reviews for A Shot in the Dark
Leolina chapter 50 . 10/20
This. Made. Me. So. Happy! Thank you for the amazing read, I rushed through the story in three days as I just couldn‘t put down my phone. Now I‘m off to the sequel and your other stories - thank you for making my days so much brighter!
Interesting idea
deborah-sucks chapter 1 . 2/8
i’m visiting this fic again for like the 5th time. every time i read it i find something new i didn’t catch the last time. thank you so much for this!
MissyMoeDoe chapter 50 . 12/21/2020
Easily a favorite! Thank you again for sharing.
MissyMoeDoe chapter 30 . 12/20/2020
I love this book. From the original premise to the different (sometimes subtle-most of the time not) divergences of the storyline, and especially the conversations between the characters. I'm enjoying this so much! Thank you for posting it.
Brookie Twiling chapter 50 . 12/15/2020
I really enjoyed reading this story. I loved how well it was written and how you had Bilbo trying to solve things but not really being able to. I also ADORE how you gave him flaws with consequences. I really really loved reading this (especially this last chapter!), thank you so much for writing it and sharing it with us all!
snow by the wood chapter 50 . 11/25/2020
Such a masterpiece!
Lisiane chapter 49 . 11/8/2020
Oh my god
It is the second time I read it,
And I am just so in love with this story
It's just perfect perfect perfect
The sass, the characters, the story behind each of them, everything
I love you
glenwo2 chapter 32 . 10/30/2020
Bard...a mistress?

LMAO! Now *that* is funny.
thereisaredeemer chapter 3 . 9/26/2020
I can't believe this is happening! And yes Bilbo, I am so glad you remembered that Dragons and destroy the ring!
thereisaredeemer chapter 2 . 9/26/2020
You're breaking my heart along with Bilbo's. I can't understand why. But good job.
Guest chapter 1 . 9/10/2020
I have indeed read this again thankya. Couldn't help but just imagine...what if either Martin or Richard happened upon these stories one evening and just sat there reading in curiosity. . . one of them sending the link to the other... Us shippers are basing this 'world' off the films, the actors and yet.. they are actual real people.. Imagine if in reality..
Guest chapter 1 . 8/24/2020
good idea..I loved it, couldn't put it down. Might read it again sometime.. Now left wondering about the wedding ahead and the massive party that will take place in Erebor with literally everyone they know attending and more. Also was tauriel warming to her saviour beorn...
Cute ending...i'm sure we would all change many things if given a second chance to start over.
lizylagu chapter 1 . 8/7/2020
Hi! I wanted to ask your permission to translate this work into Spanish. I really loved this story and I am sure that other people who may not speak the language will appreciate reading such good book. Of course I would give you all the credits and attach the links in the corresponding story so that you can see that in effect I am only translating them. Right now I already started traducing it by my own (without publishing it yet) so if you wanted me to erase it is valid too, I'll do it
prominently late chapter 50 . 6/18/2020
this was such a lovely story. I do enjoy the whole second chance/time travel/reincarnation thing. and you wrote the story admirably.
2,551 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »