Reviews for A Shot in the Dark
Jazz'Cookie'Monster-5955 chapter 50 . 1/3
Awwwwww oh my god! i love it i ove it i love it i love it I FUCKING LOVE THIS FANFIC! I'm gonna hug it and squeeze it and pet it in a very creepy way, it call it squishy, proclaim it my precious, treasure it forever and add it to my favourite stories where i can keep it forever mawahahahahaha!
Sol chapter 50 . 12/8/2016
Love rereading this story! Its is one of my favorites and one of the most well written fanfictions I have ever read. Well done!
Sol chapter 39 . 12/4/2016
Beautifully written!
Sol chapter 32 . 12/4/2016
Freaking Dain! haha love how you wrote his character!
Sol chapter 31 . 12/4/2016
One of the funniest chapters in the whole book! 3
Sylvan chapter 21 . 12/3/2016
I love this story and I am so grateful for your comments and portrayal here. Not sure if you should still look on here, or if you'll see this, but I frankly adore this story beyond words I can tell, and I'm also super looking forward to how the rest of it plays out.

I'm also sorry you've had to deal with abuse, because /that's/ also beyond meaningful words I can offer, but having experienced some shit myself it's always good to come across thoughtful representations of abuse and violence and heartening to come across other folks. So.

Thanks for this beautiful amazing story and writing this part might've been hard, which sucks, but I hope it might also be a positive experience especially writing a hopefully healthy outcome and dealing with it afterward. Sigh. Onward and onward, forward I must go. Thanks and I hope you're doing well however you are!
Sol chapter 29 . 12/2/2016
The "You want a hug from Thranduil?!" bit always gets me!
Sol chapter 23 . 11/30/2016
As sad as this chapter was, I will always have the image of Bilbo throwing a candle at Thranduil's face to laugh at! Love Bilbo!
Sol chapter 13 . 11/27/2016
The ending makes me laugh my butt off every time! :D
Sol chapter 11 . 11/27/2016
I am rereading this book because I love it so much, one of the best fanfics I have ever read! and that line about calling Merry and Pippin by another set of names, gets me every time. Fantastic writing!
Zephyr-Sensei chapter 50 . 11/21/2016
Thank you. Thank you. Thank you. Thank. You. For having a beautiful and creative mind that thought up this story and further shared it for us all. I enjoyed every chapter. Every laugh. And every moment you delighted me. You made the characters your own. I don't think I'll ever find another fanfiction as superbly written as this, and if I do I will always compare it with "A Shot in the Dark". Can't wait to start your next adventure. Though I think I'll give it a few days, then my emotions will be settled by then haha. Please don't ever stop writing. You've blessed us all so far with your literary skills and gorgeous imagination. Forever your fan, Zephyr-Sensei.
KoiAndJelly chapter 50 . 11/19/2016
Great story! I've been super sick and I've just been hooked on this. Two thumbs up, you magnificent writer! Everything about this was great.
Pasht chapter 50 . 11/11/2016
Great story! I couldn't stop reading. I love the characterizations and the backstories of everyone, and the romance development was perfect. I wish there was more... I'm curious and Kili and Fili's relationships with Aragorn and maybe even Legolas. I imagine it would be very entertaining. And I want to see Thorin and Bilbo as a domestic couple. So if you ever want to write a sequel... :)
Lina03 chapter 2 . 11/9/2016
Yay, I'm glad I ran into this fic here. First read it at AO3 I think, but since I only have an account here this makes it a whole lot easier to not lose track of. Thanks for sharing such a great fic, I love it! )
SilverZelenia chapter 24 . 11/6/2016
Your bard is so very different from the solemn one in the movies, but I find that I like him.
2,446 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »