Reviews for A Shot in the Dark
HarleyIvy chapter 50 . 4/7
I loved it, I absolutely loved the story. I laughed at some parts, because I found them funny. I like the nicknames Beorn had for them, does he have names for the others? If so I'd love to hear them.
Alaksandra chapter 33 . 3/28
I ship Tauriel and Bard?! I'm so confused! I them all, and Beorn is my favorite.
Alaksandra chapter 30 . 3/28
I'm so excited! Words fail me.
Alaksandra chapter 15 . 3/27
Ok, so I'm reading this on Easter Sunday and "bunny" was very appropriate. How adorable! Bilbo must've looked like an exasperated little bunny to Beorn. I can imagine Thorin thinking "He's my bunny!" pulling Bilbo fiercely to his chest.
Alaksandra chapter 2 . 3/26
I really am excited for the concept of this story. I look forward to this bittersweet journey. I was tearing up with memory of Kili and Fili as well.
Stormy Feathers chapter 50 . 3/23
I loved this so much! This was wonderful to read, so thank you for sharing!
tamarabvillar chapter 50 . 3/17
I love All of your fic. it's fantastic. and Thorin, Fili and Kili are alive!. congratulations. (sorry for my english. is tereible)
Retse chapter 50 . 3/11
This was sooo sweet. Thanks for the lovely read!
Miss Gems chapter 32 . 2/25
Hello, this is a little random, but after re-reading your story several times, I always wonder if there was anything you'd change after the third movie came out?
Liz chapter 50 . 2/16
Eru bless you for writing such a glorious story!
Liz chapter 32 . 2/15
Dain is a lovely
LittleWesties9 chapter 50 . 2/15
Loved it. Absolutely loved it. Amazing job!
LittleWesties9 chapter 32 . 2/14
I haven't posted any other review before this one but to sum up my thoughts on this fanfic so far, it's bloody brilliant! XD Definitely one of the best I've read.
Liz chapter 26 . 2/13
You are such wonderful writer!
2,412 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »