Reviews for A Shot in the Dark
Pasht chapter 50 . 11/11/2016
Great story! I couldn't stop reading. I love the characterizations and the backstories of everyone, and the romance development was perfect. I wish there was more... I'm curious and Kili and Fili's relationships with Aragorn and maybe even Legolas. I imagine it would be very entertaining. And I want to see Thorin and Bilbo as a domestic couple. So if you ever want to write a sequel... :)
Lina03 chapter 2 . 11/9/2016
Yay, I'm glad I ran into this fic here. First read it at AO3 I think, but since I only have an account here this makes it a whole lot easier to not lose track of. Thanks for sharing such a great fic, I love it! )
SilverZelenia chapter 24 . 11/6/2016
Your bard is so very different from the solemn one in the movies, but I find that I like him.
SilverZelenia chapter 15 . 11/6/2016
Alright, it's 3AM and Bofur's line of "I can trip first and warn you." sent me into unreasonable fits of laughter. Bless.
Faii269 chapter 50 . 10/15/2016
My English is not so incredibly sorry. I started your fiction in the last few days ... and I have not stopped thinking about it. I thought your fiction when it was time to sleep, when I was at the University ... When I was in transport! In short everywhere! I ... It's the first time I read a fiction entirely in English and especially as long! Even long fictions in French I rarely ends. What to say ... I was transported from beginning to end! I am sad that it finished ... Long time I have not felt this! Thank you and thank you again!
AnoushkaBarth chapter 22 . 10/8/2016
I'm sorry I haven't commented before, because I have enjoyed your writing immensely. But regardless of all the great things that happened in this chapter, the line "...translated Gandalf because he secretly enjoyed causing trouble." was truly the most amazing xD You've got the wizard spot on.
C. Holland chapter 1 . 10/2/2016
I live this story so much! I just want to let you know that I've read this at least 7 times and I'm so glad you made it!
Guest chapter 50 . 9/26/2016
that was a wonderful story!
I just read chapter after chapter I couldn't stop
i just loved it!
alexiana75 chapter 50 . 9/14/2016
thank you for an amazing and absolutely unexpected adventure! I had your story at Favorites from the chapter one, so...Thank you
alexiana75 chapter 46 . 9/14/2016
Awwww...Finally!
alexiana75 chapter 43 . 9/14/2016
Yay! He's alive...Thorin is alive, and stil "cares" for him; and the story keeps being too interesting and I can barely stop to tell you few words here
alexiana75 chapter 38 . 9/14/2016
Oh sweet Heavens!
I have read 20 chapters ("eat" them, I mean) at work, since this morning, and I could'nt review over my phone, so, here it is- I'M SPEECHLESS! I want about 500 more chapters! Not to see Thorin and Bilbo "dance" around each other, but to enjoy the wonderfull story you set for us.
I enjoyed how you presented every dwarf's toughts and feelings about the situation- and about their beloved Bilbo. I immensely enjoyed reading about their letters. And, simply, I enjoyed everything!
I hope Thorin and Company will finds him in time. Are his three companions all dead?
alexiana75 chapter 13 . 9/13/2016
I allmost cried. Poor Bilbo! But, was an amazing conversation!
alexiana75 chapter 12 . 9/13/2016
wow, again!
I hope Bilbo will tell Thorin one day "I want your heart"- maybe then Thorin would open his eyes?
alexiana75 chapter 11 . 9/13/2016
Wow! Yes! Poor Bilbo. It seems he's a little clueless about what's next. At least, all of them are alive Yay!
2,449 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »