Reviews for A Shot in the Dark
randomplotbunny chapter 44 . 7/8/2014
Loved it!
SexyStardust chapter 44 . 7/8/2014
I apologize for not posting a comment in a while but as always I read the chapters almost as soon as they are posted. This is my crack. x.x I'm going to have serious withdrawls when this story is over but it'll be ok because I know the ending will be just as fucking awesome as every chapter.
Mystical-Elf-Of-Sorrow chapter 44 . 7/7/2014
haha adorable and awesome lol
Final Syai Lunar Generation chapter 44 . 7/7/2014
I freaking loved this story lol. I didn't want to catch up with the chappies but when I read this I just couldn't stop. Lol but it's the truth. This story is amazing and you've done a perfect job at the time-travel. And I have to admit that the usage of travel is very original unlike all the Yvanna stuff out there lol. Very logical. :3 and lol everytime i imagine Bilbo from the time they rescued him I always picture him with blank eyes lol. Cause I mean come ON! if a person was stuck with Sauron for a couple months in nightmares and who knows what else, they wouldn't just jump back to their normal selves xD so I'm pretty much picturing Bilbo With blank eyes :D it suits him lol for his condition. :3 but yeah I love this story. Its just too perfect and omr I wish I didn't catch up with the latest chappie xD Bilbo is adorable and awesome and I just love him and everyone else is amazing :3 lol

Keep up the awesome work and can't wait to see how the plot will develop! :3
bluestring chapter 44 . 7/7/2014
Dwalin was so cute here! :D
Can't wait for the next chapter and I can't wait to know how Radagast will help in this story :)
AngelofGrace96 chapter 44 . 7/7/2014
AWW! That's adorable! When are we gonna rejoin with tauriel and beorn? I wanna see them again! Keep writing!
MADStar529 chapter 44 . 7/7/2014
Great chapter. UPDATE WHEN YOU CAN!
won't be the Victim chapter 44 . 7/7/2014
Awww :)
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 44 . 7/7/2014
aw! I love how you keep subtly putting everyone into a family, and they all welcome the change. I can't wait to see how you resolve this!
PurpleFairy11 chapter 44 . 7/7/2014
this is really good please keep up the great work
Malicean chapter 44 . 7/7/2014
Interesting concept. A couple of Americanisms and very modern expressions that break the illusion of being in Middle-earth whenever they pop up unexpectedly, but otherwise well-written.
I'll keep an eye on this.
Malicean chapter 38 . 7/7/2014
And now I can't stop wondering: if a king of Men uses kingsfoil to counteract the influence of a ringwraith, but said king has been turned into a ringwraith himself, long, long ago, how will the interaction of royalty and wraithness affect the effectiveness of the drug?
Amara Wil Fren chapter 44 . 7/7/2014
I cannot tell you how happy I am on Monday's when I check my inbox and see an alert for your story. I really makes my week! So, thank you for helping my week start in such a wonderful way!

I loved this chapter - I just love the overprotective dwarves. That last bit with Dori really hit me - my stomach dropped when he threatened to end their friendship and then I nearly died of feels when he implied Bilbo was his brother. :)

Thanks again for the update! I look forward to your next chapter!
Blithesome chapter 44 . 7/7/2014
Ah, here we go again with the awesome characterizations and lovely dwarf scenes. I also love the way Radagast reacted / thought about Gandalf. Getting lost in the woods because he's too interested in riddles, and having a secret identity because he wants to be mysterious... It made him sound so childish and human. Not to mention Saruman stealing Radagast's mushrooms, heh. The wizards are rarely depicted with humor like that, I liked it.
Greeneye chapter 44 . 7/7/2014
Haha loved it! Can't wait for the next update!
2,347 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 .. Last Next »