Reviews for A Shot in the Dark
Soy YO-SARIEL chapter 48 . 8/11/2014
POR LO MAS SAGRADO DE LO SAGRADO!
NECESITO SABER MAS
LEER MAS!
QUIERO QUE CONTINÚES !
MADStar529 chapter 48 . 8/11/2014
Oh, interesting. UPDATE WHEN YOU CAN!
Soy YO-SARIEL chapter 46 . 8/11/2014
por fin!
un beso!
AppeaseDaPanda chapter 47 . 8/11/2014
I never got to wish you a get well soon, but I guess better late than never :)
Oh! And i find this story very inspirational, I'ts helped me through many a writers block, so i guess what I'm saying is thank you for not ditching ship on this one like other authors tend to due sometimes, it means a lot to us fans.
Luck to you with later chapters and anything else!
Luzith chapter 48 . 8/11/2014
Thanks! So excited now that Dis is here!
Soy YO-SARIEL chapter 35 . 8/11/2014
tu BARD, TU TAURIEL Y TU BEORN SON GENIALES!
me has sacado risas con estos ultimo capitulos
Choice chapter 48 . 8/11/2014
Yay! An update! I've been obsessively rereading over choice bits and pieces of this story-in other words, I have pretty much been rereading the entire thing since the first time I read this from start to chapter forty-five.

I really liked the connection between Bilbo, Bard, Thauriel, and Beorn in this chapter. While it was always something that existed between them beforehand, the aftermath of the battle they'd endured really cemented their friendship, I think.

I can't wait to see how you incorporate Aragorn into the story. From the moment I saw the cinematic rendition of The Hobbit, I couldn't get over how similar in appearance Thorin is to Aragorn. If anything, I think they would make interesting fosters for little Aragorn.

Looking forward to the next update! Stay amazing!
Ashes chapter 48 . 8/11/2014
What, you can't leave like that! The suspense! Urgh, hope you update soon! And I loved the latest chapter, too!
12reader chapter 48 . 8/11/2014
Ah, geez! Don't stop right there! Now I'll go crazy! Heart's still breaking over what happened to the trio, Thranduil certainly didn't help matters by being so hard on Bilbo. But now Dis is here, yay! Didn't expect what's going on with Aragorn though, nice surprise.
JustKeepSmilingRainbows chapter 47 . 8/9/2014
Yay! I'm glad to hear you're feeling better, Honey. Can't wait for the next chapter. I wonder if Gandalf will seek the help of blue wizards? And what of Gollum? Who will find him first? And Dis! I can't wait for Bilbo to meet Dis. God, I'm so excited. .
Mayonaka chapter 31 . 8/8/2014
This was absolutely hilarious!
I love their little rag-tag group!
Amazing story!
Keep up the fantastic work!
Ravenclaw Slytherin chapter 47 . 8/8/2014
I love your story! Update soon!
Stormglass chapter 47 . 8/8/2014
Im glad your better now :D and im shocked at how amazing your story is when youve been ill! You are amazing!
HavenCraze chapter 47 . 8/7/2014
Ugh that left me downtrodden... Lovely work though, I always look forward to your updates :)

Thank you!
HavenCraze chapter 46 . 8/7/2014
I can not function with this level of fluff! I absolutely love it!
2,449 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 .. Last Next »