Reviews for A Shot in the Dark
Choice chapter 15 . 8/5/2014
I love how much of a badass Bilbo is!
Choice chapter 8 . 8/5/2014
The interaction between Bilbo and Bifur was such a lighthearted delight! Adorable.
Choice chapter 7 . 8/5/2014
I loved what you did between Thorin and Bilbo here! Also, I love a gobsmacked Thorin. So amusing. :P
MADStar529 chapter 47 . 8/5/2014
Oh wow! The rest of the Company making bets! Loved it. UPDATE WHEN YOU CAN! Glad you're better.
Choice chapter 5 . 8/5/2014
I'm sorry I failed to review the previous four chapters; your narration is just so captivating and makes me want to read more and more! I'm happy that there are plenty of chapters for me to devour, at least for the time being. :)

I really liked your concept with this. That, and I greatly admire how you've reworked the story with experienced!Bilbo going through situations in a redux. While we know what's going to happen, we still don't know how it'll end up!

Can't wait to read on. Really curious to see how the Bagginshield relationship develops.
Alexis chapter 47 . 8/5/2014
Poor Bard and Beorn and Tauriel... :(
Guest chapter 47 . 8/5/2014
AAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaw! Poor Bilbo! I feel bad for Beorn, Bard, and Tauriel, so I can only imagine how crappy he feels.
LotR Geek 195 chapter 47 . 8/5/2014
AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH! Why did tauriel have to lose her SIGHT!? Why?! Why!? *sobs*
12reader chapter 47 . 8/5/2014
Grrr! Thranduil makes me just... I can't even describe it! And the others, my heart is breaking completely. BIlbo's so going to be wrestling with guilt for a while. But I can't wait for him to meet Dis. It's amazing, isn't it? Sad yet anticipating the next chapter.
PurpleFairy11 chapter 47 . 8/5/2014
this is really good please keep up the great work
elveriamoir chapter 47 . 8/5/2014
Well I was going to thank you for a wonderful Birthday gift of a chapter but you made me cry so I'm not.

Beautifully written as always. As much as I don't want you to finish this story I can't wait for next update.
fixusi chapter 47 . 8/5/2014
Omg this chapter is so sad :C poor Tauriel, Beorn and Bard! I loved this one - the beginning was funny and adorable and I liked Thorin very much. How I wish this fic would never end!
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 47 . 8/5/2014
ow. poor guys.

dain is hilarious. truly. lol!
EquusGold chapter 47 . 8/5/2014
Aww poor Bard, Tauriel and Beorn! For some reason I found Bilbos reaction to their conditions amusing, but that could just be because of the nonchalant manners in which they handled it all! As ever, i love your way of writing which makes me feel like laughing, crying and bashing Thranduils face in all within a mere sentence of each other. I also enjoyed seeing the dwarves reactions to Thorin and Bilbo! Especially Dains succesful betting and Fili and Kilis revulsion haha. I hope you update soon and am glad you are feeling better
Guest chapter 46 . 8/5/2014
This is simply can not imagine how much thought and work you must have put into this story. There is so much detail! It is astounishing how you achieve to keep - kind of- to the original plot while adding your own touch (which is awesome, by the way). I really adore how you portraid Bilbo and the Dwarvs and essentially every character that appeared. I literally could not help but read it all in one go. I pulled an allnighter for this frickin awesome piece of literature! A big compliment also for the interaction of Bilbo and company. It was great to see the Dwarves slowly warming up to him. I really loved the banters too. I would really like to know how this gem devellops in the future. Please continue gifting us with more of this story.
2,415 | « Prev Page 1 .. 20 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 40 .. Last Next »