Reviews for A Shot in the Dark
They're dancing! Yay!
Liz chapter 18 . 2/13
Yassss!
Annabelle chapter 50 . 2/3
my very dear silver pup, I just stumbled over your story yesterday und read it ever since. It was a great storyline, very good writing und excellent character development.
Acacia Cottonwood chapter 50 . 1/26
My first Hbbit time travel and it was amazing.
lokitroller chapter 1 . 1/17
Few stories you can read over again and still love it. This is my 4th reading of this story and I love it. it's well written and believable too great job!
Ink Stained Quill chapter 50 . 1/9
Okay, first off I have a weakness for "go back in time and relive your adventure" stories (I don't know why) so this was amazing! The plot had just the right amount of similarities and differences to be credible, yet still mysterious and engaging.
Second, personally, I've never understood the Bilbo/Thorin romance angle (it's not that I dislike it, I just don't get it), but you built it up so naturally that I didn't find it that odd.
Third, I love how you brought out each character's individuality so much, and didn't fall into the trap of bulk-writing the dwarves.

All in all, I loved this!
Ink

p.s. sorry this review is so inadequate. I swear I had more to say, but I seem to have forgotten...
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 50 . 1/7
This is a brilliant story and I've thoroughly enjoyed reading it. I particularly liked the sections of different POVs at the beginning of different chapters.
I have left a review before. But can I just say this is the best fanfiction I have ever read. I could actually read this everyday. I basically do. I love it so much.
Guest chapter 32 . 12/30/2015
OMGGG! THAT WAS SO AMUSING AND FUNNY AND A HUUUUUUUGE FRUSTRATION! BEST CHAPTER SO FARRR! (Interlude I mean) But you cut out the original hug and acorn scenes, which were a huge shame since they not only showed that Thorin and Bilbo cared deeply for each other but were originals and present in the actual movie. : OOOOHHHHH, when I remember the real story of the movie my heart BREAKS! AAAHHHH THAT WAS ONE OF THE SADDEST MOVIES YET! Either way, this story and your writing are lovely. Looking forward to more of your works! :3
GabrielVanArchangel chapter 1 . 12/29/2015
*SQUEALS* Im reading this, Im going to read this, but if this ends badly IM PROBABLY GONNA DIE FROM HEART ATTACK! Im serious, Im feeling really sick now, I just saw the movies yesterday and seeing them all die is kind of killing me... :'( ALREADY PUT A FAVOURITE!
Mozart's Fantasy chapter 50 . 12/12/2015
This has been absolutely amazing from start to finish. I'd been meaning to read it for awhile, but it was just so long that I kept putting it off. I tend to lose interest when stories are this long but this one managed to keep me enthralled throughout it. I look forward to reading other stories you've written and can't thank you enough for writing such an amazing story :)
Wilco pop chapter 50 . 12/10/2015
I'm going to be honest, this is the first M/M romance I've ever read. I usually avoid them. But as I read this story, I almost felt as if I was there. It was a wonderful, cute, happy, sad, and funny mixed-up-feelings experience for me, and I swear, sometimes, while reading this, I thought I was reading Tolkien himself write Fanfiction.

Keep up the good work.
ob1292 chapter 50 . 12/6/2015
Great story good job.
ob1292 chapter 29 . 12/6/2015
Bilbo really needs to hurry up and share some of his knowledge about the future with certain people. Good Job
ob1292 chapter 19 . 12/6/2015
I can't wait for Bilbo to tell them all about his alternate history and what they will plan to do next. Good Job
2,411 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 14 .. Last Next »