Reviews for From Pebbles to Stones
empire14 chapter 11 . 1/19
That last line had me almost falling off my chair in laughter. I should have probably seen it coming a mile away, but is was just so brilliant to end the epilogue like that! I seriously enjoyed this story, like seriously enjoyed it, ... and then they were at Bilbo's door and they did their synchronized greeting and I had movie flashbacks and this little mean voice in my head told me that their time was extremely limited aaaand I made myself sad. But that is only a compliment to you because you wrote our boys so well! I was literally seeing everything they did in my head like a movie and it fit with their characters. So, yes, a very rambly review to tell you I think you did an amazing job!

And now I have to stop because my cat has decided to fall asleep on my arm ... she's heavy and stubborn ...
Princess Aquilia chapter 2 . 9/19/2015
What an exciting discovery!

But who is mysterious minor?

Great chapter. I enjoyed all the little mining details :)
Princess Aquilia chapter 1 . 9/19/2015
Poor Fili with the stone in his shoe, and Kili's not very helpful is he? I guess younger siblings don't have much mercy as the older ones lol

I wonder what sort of adventure they're going to find exploring the cave, and the trouble they'll get into! ;)
crayolacccc chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Sounds good so far. :)
anime-rocks-08 chapter 11 . 9/23/2013
hahaha funny!
poor fili keeps getting a stone in his foot
and being called little brother!
awww!
good job love it!
Pergjithshme chapter 11 . 5/7/2013
ROFL! Perfect ending. XD
Pergjithshme chapter 9 . 5/7/2013
"Bring me the horizon!" LOVE.
Pergjithshme chapter 8 . 5/7/2013
ROFL! The Prince Voice. Almost is majestic. XD
Pergjithshme chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
sjdksldhdhdnsljdjhbxkdlx
Pergjithshme chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
HAHAHA! I laughed incredibly hard at the pun: "And so Fíli's boot remains an open issue.
"
Pergjithshme chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
Waht.
Pergjithshme chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Adjlksahklgdashllgsshkd LOVE
Guest chapter 11 . 3/20/2013
Love it! Please write another story :3
Kermitty chapter 11 . 3/5/2013
I love the ending. That perpetual stone in Fíli's boot is adorable! Drunk Fíli and Kíli are very cute. Though they will be so incredibly hungover I wonder how they managed to get up early and start on their next adventure.

Love,
Kermitty
LiL PriNCeSs Me chapter 11 . 3/3/2013
Perfect! That was the perfect way to end this! Like I said last chapter I'm really going to miss this story. It was so much fun with its action packed goodness. You are very talented. What a fun and amazing story, thank you!