Reviews for From Pebbles to Stones
Kcaelle chapter 1 . 3/28/2014
Sounds good so far. :)
anime-rocks-08 chapter 11 . 9/23/2013
hahaha funny!
poor fili keeps getting a stone in his foot
and being called little brother!
awww!
good job love it!
Pergjithshme chapter 11 . 5/7/2013
ROFL! Perfect ending. XD
Pergjithshme chapter 9 . 5/7/2013
"Bring me the horizon!" LOVE.
Pergjithshme chapter 8 . 5/7/2013
ROFL! The Prince Voice. Almost is majestic. XD
Pergjithshme chapter 7 . 5/6/2013
sjdksldhdhdnsljdjhbxkdlx
Pergjithshme chapter 5 . 5/6/2013
HAHAHA! I laughed incredibly hard at the pun: "And so Fíli's boot remains an open issue.
"
Pergjithshme chapter 2 . 5/4/2013
Waht.
Pergjithshme chapter 1 . 5/4/2013
Adjlksahklgdashllgsshkd LOVE
Guest chapter 11 . 3/20/2013
Love it! Please write another story :3
Kermitty chapter 11 . 3/5/2013
I love the ending. That perpetual stone in Fíli's boot is adorable! Drunk Fíli and Kíli are very cute. Though they will be so incredibly hungover I wonder how they managed to get up early and start on their next adventure.

Love,
Kermitty
LiL PriNCeSs Me chapter 11 . 3/3/2013
Perfect! That was the perfect way to end this! Like I said last chapter I'm really going to miss this story. It was so much fun with its action packed goodness. You are very talented. What a fun and amazing story, thank you!
LiL PriNCeSs Me chapter 10 . 3/3/2013
Aww I'm so sad. I'll definitely miss this story. One of my favorites. Going on to the ep.
Ella-whispers-what chapter 11 . 3/3/2013
Oh I love drunk Fili and Kili! A sweet ending to your lovely story. The last few lines are brilliant and made me chuckle.
bean15 chapter 11 . 3/3/2013
I was reading this in my cafeteria and I literally LOL-ed. totally just got about 5 funny looks and I don't care. I've been so busy that I just got round to reading your last few chapters... Completely brilliant! I do want to personally murder Beras for putting a knife to Kíli's throat, but he is an excellent character.
So glad I had time this weekend to read this. And poor Fíli, and his boots with stones in them. :D lovely work as usual, my friend!