Reviews for Home
Aileil chapter 1 . 6/19/2014
Thank you for letting him live! :)
Saint Snape chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
This was really good. I could see Severus wanting to leave the WW because so many people would never believe he was on the light side and they would hold the year he was headmaster against him. I like the camaraderie between him and Minerva also. She is right about Slughorn. He was a dismal head of house and I doubt he could keep anyone in line. Severus definitely can and he can empathize with the returning Slytherin's students feelings of being left out and ostracized. I would love to read more.
mandancie chapter 1 . 4/30/2014
oh wow! this was really good! :) I so enjoyed this little story! :)
Bewitchedgal chapter 1 . 6/16/2013
This is a touching beautiful story. Wish Rowling had been as kind to Professor Snape as you were. I cried when he died.
Tamara chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
This was great! I hope you do continue! What a lovely idea of Severus teaching Muggle Studies! It was good to have some realism too - most of the characters should have PTSD!
Shadow.SSJ chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
Very nice. I would have prefer if it would have been like this in the first place :')
Kazza chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
Wonderful fic!
Guest chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This was a very nice and sweet story!
iho chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I liked this, hope you want continue this :D
hendo2207 chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I thought this was a really touching story. Especially the part with Severus being the muggle studdies teacher. That part always makes me tear up in the movie ;(. Really lovely story. You're a good writer! :D
Raven's Dusk chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Ohhhh... This is so sweet :)
And I love how you brought up Charity and Muggle Studies... You got a very touching story there, y'know...
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Oh, nicely done! But...wouldn't Severus still be angry about his Slytherins being sent out of the castle, who knows to what fate? I totally understand why he is as kind as he is to Minerva-if he couldn't behave socially to people who tried to kill him, he wouldn't have anyone in the Wizarding World to talk to at all.

And the Malfoys? Did they get sent to Azkaban because they didn't run from Britain fast enough? There is so little that we know about what happened to them because they were foolish enough to stay long enough to rescue him.

I expect watching over Slytherin is the only reason he would even consider staying at Hogwarts, a place with such dreadful memories for him.

But then, what he himself wants is always quite meaningless, isn't it?