Reviews for Five Times
Rookblonkorules chapter 1 . 9/10
I loved this. They were short, but expressive. My favorites had to be 2 and 4. Two was the shortest, but it was still funny. Loved how Rob called KF "horsy." I think 4 showed the bond the Team has and how protective they feel over Robin. And Aqualad threatening the thug with Batman? That man is going to have nightmares. ;p
MentallyUnstable chapter 1 . 8/30
Oh, I loved this! Even tho they were so short, they were all so DETAILED! I love it! I love your work and writing style! You capture the characters so well! Keep up the good work, mate!
Mysteryfan17 chapter 1 . 8/8
Nice. I love these types of stories. The 5-1 fics always give me that feeling of either returned favor or the accomplishment at the end. 10/10
Otaku-Heroes chapter 1 . 8/6
Love how it ended XD
This was so cute!
africaflower77 chapter 1 . 11/24/2015
Bet Supy is heavy! But dang it no batman! I was looking forward to some daddybats! Oh well:):)
Adrianna Agray chapter 1 . 11/9/2015
Wow Robin is strong : )
cutie0612 chapter 1 . 10/30/2015
I especially liked five and six
UltimateNinjaOfDoom chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
awww that was a cute story, little robin is little. :)
Angelicat2 chapter 1 . 8/28/2015
musicalgirl4474 chapter 1 . 7/21/2015
Cute. That was great, and the writing style was superb. I also love that Superboy was aware that Robin dragging him out was different than him dragging Robin out.
cocopops1995 chapter 1 . 7/7/2015
awesome! loved all the interactions, especially between Robin and Wally ciz they're awesome
IsoldeAhlstrom chapter 1 . 5/31/2015
Tee hee. Nice! Well done, an excellent story.
I am a Detective chapter 1 . 4/5/2015
Usually not a fan of these five times stories but I liked this
VoicesOffCamera chapter 1 . 2/27/2015
Such a fantastic story! I love stories that show that not only is Robin mere mortal but he is also the youngest on the team. Showing his weaknesses only make him seem so much stronger for everything he accomplishes on the team. My only regret is these only being snapshot, I'd love to see more from each of these story lines! Great job!
54 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »