Reviews for Strength in Weakness
E.BACKER chapter 1 . 1/14
hola! dime que cobtinuaras la historia...Es excelente por favor responder
csheila chapter 1 . 1/12
I don’t mind seeing Harry sick. Just avoid the trap of letting it happen every chapter. Those stories are masochist
MuggleHarry16 chapter 53 . 9/2/2022
I don't know if your still around or not but i just wanted you to know that you have a gift at writing and I can tell you have put much time and effort into this story. It would be such a shame to have wrote so much and not finish. You are so close! I hope one day soon you find the inspiration to finish the last chapters of this story! Great job! Heres to hoping for an update even after 4 years!
Caro chapter 19 . 8/15/2022
BLOODY BRILLIANT!
Guest chapter 16 . 7/6/2022
I am enjoying your story so much. Writing is a lot of work. I appreciate you!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 53 . 6/19/2022
I’m glad they’ve put aside their animosity. I’m really sad they’re no more chapters to read. I didn’t even get to know the verdict. I hope this is continued. One day.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 52 . 6/19/2022
Damn. Snape is warming up. I hope Harry lives with the Weasley’s.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 51 . 6/19/2022
Fucking Dudley. I hope Harry wins this trial! And I, really sad that this fic hasn’t been updated in years. I hope it is!
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 50 . 6/19/2022
I hope this slimy defense attorney rots in hell.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 49 . 6/19/2022
I hope Harry knows that while James had major flaws, he was a good dad and a good friend.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 48 . 6/19/2022
Damn. Well Harry knows how Snape knows his mom. But Snape didn’t hate Lily. He was just embarrassed and let his mind do the talking. So Voldemort won’t ever be back? How?
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 47 . 6/19/2022
Damn. I hate Voldemort.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 46 . 6/19/2022
I wish Ron and Hermione were with Harry.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 45 . 6/19/2022
Dudley will go to his Aunt Marge I’m assuming. I’m glad Harry sought out Snape to talk about his worries.
Leapyearbaby29 chapter 44 . 6/19/2022