Reviews for Strength in Weakness
Loveanimelove chapter 5 . 7/8
I'm 15 and I ain't child
tanithlipsky chapter 53 . 6/16
cool. They are idiots when it comes to grudges so yeah, I have to agree with Harry there.
No words dear. I don't think I have anything t- oh wait please update!
Hey do you mind Snape calling Harry... well Harry. Or Harry calling Snape Severus. Or professor Snape? It would feel nice, more warm
Okay okay here is where I lost you. No way can you take HARRY without even a bloody wand back to the Dursleys. What about hotels man or even the road is better. My god they are abusive bastards and you CANNOT take Harry back there!
That is so creepy. Red eyes flashing in the mind- sounds like a horror movie, but that's probably because I was listening to horror music (is that what it is called)?
Dude when I saw the words, "Indeed he has, Severus," I was all like fuck this I'm done. This fic has made my heart pressure rise higher than it did in the actual books. Damn now I have to go back and read- and I have to or my mind won't stay at rest-ugh. I'm actually freaking out. Congratulations dear author, you're one hell of a writer.
Idiotic Gryffindor. Didn't Snape just spend his last week pounding it into his head that he had choices? Especially not taking the self-sacrificing ones. *Sighs* oh Harry whatever are we going to do with you?
"You must find the positives in any negative you encounter, you must learn from your mistakes and experiences, no matter how bad they are. You must deal with it, because if you do not, it will fester and rot and burn you from the inside, destroying every little thing that defines the person that you are, and the person that you wish to be."

AMAZING

-broken5hearts
Hey I know it's probably been years since you've last seen this chapter but I wanted to let you know, since you're still updating this fic, that you're doing great, awesome even save for a few grammar mistakes. If your next 45 or so chapters are as good as the first seven, that would be even better. So don't worry cause you're doing great.

-broken5hearts
Lydia chapter 53 . 5/28
Holy shit I've just found this fic and it is fucking fantastic, the perfect mix of angst and fluff and resolve and Harry finally recovering and that outburst in the recent chapter was a long time coming
Thank you for writing, looking forward to the next chapter!
RedHeadsRock1010 chapter 53 . 5/15
I love this so much
SunshineGirl99 chapter 53 . 5/6
You are an absolutely amazing writer! The way the characters were portrayed left me speechless. The ending of this chapter was perfect. In short I absolutely loved this! Please update soon!
spiffy2143 chapter 53 . 4/30
I like how you handled Sirius and Snape. They both need to let it go. Can't wait to read more:)
phoenix-rob chapter 53 . 4/27
good chapter - amazing to see Severus & Sirius acknowledge a common goal.
2,728 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »