Reviews for Strength in Weakness
Calmzone1 chapter 12 . 12h
Lol, 5 chapters at most, and you are currently at 52! Well, that is certainly a ‘little bit more!’ Well done for persevering through with everything life throws at you. Congratulations. I started reading this story a while ago, then lost the links. I got really busy with life and still have about 5 or 6 pages of email update links that have never even been looked at so I missed a major amount of this story. They had just discovered the elf being forced by Umbridge to poison Harry, I think. Then I tried to click a link a while ago, but was really lost, left it for a while longer, then came across the link at the top of someone else’s fave page. Lol, tried to find my spot again and just decided to start again.

So, thanks for giving me a lot to read to catch up and then keep going until I catch up to you. I have a hair appointment tomorrow so can hopefully finish then as I now work 6 days a week with lots of life to deal with on the 7th. So, thanks for the brain break from life. I appreciate it very much. :)
Shadow Chaser chapter 4 . 1/14
Ugh, you have a way with words that really draw at my heartstrings and actually make me tear up. So beautiful. I was remiss in not leaving a review on your other fic (Sticks, Stones, and Broken Bones) - but I had to comment on this one because seriously, your writing just makes me wanna go into a corner and cry (in a very good way).
HollywoodGirl745 chapter 52 . 1/11
Just found this story on a Tumblr rec list and I love it so much! I love how in character everyone is. Thanks so much for this story, and update soon!
Spinnerofdark chapter 52 . 1/8
: )
ghostcrab311 chapter 52 . 1/5
Glad this story is still going. I was actually thinking about it the other day, then it showed up in my mailbox. I like how natural the character development has been.
Lovely chapter! :)
Wonderful job with the chapter!
Oh, Harry...I'm so proud of him for this. Great job with the chapter!
rowenasheir chapter 52 . 12/31/2017
The Potter must have a place. Such an old family surely had property? A place near the sea, Shell Cottage - just Snape and Harry!
EmberPhoenixx chapter 52 . 12/31/2017
Ahh I just love this story so much! It's getting so intense! But also I especially enjoy the developing relationship between Snape and Harry. You've created a masterpiece. The way they have both changed as a result of one another and for each other is remarkable. You truly have a gift in writing! Thank you so much for updating and I can't wait for chapter 53!
tanithlipsky chapter 52 . 12/30/2017
NICE
mythrica chapter 52 . 12/26/2017
yea, I finally caught up thank you for the story to point and I cannot wait for your next installment.
Estel Ashlee Snape chapter 52 . 12/22/2017
Good chapter. Keep up the good work!
~Estel
JenMur chapter 52 . 12/19/2017
Ha! I found this story again! Anyhoo glad I did. I’ve just read the entire thing and am looking forward to next chapter
ashuraou chapter 52 . 12/19/2017
Great story. Thank you for all your hard work.
2,664 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »