Reviews for Strength in Weakness
erster135 chapter 14 . 11/9
I LOVE THIS SO MUCH :)
Thisisme49 chapter 53 . 11/8
Amazing story. You're your own worst critic. You kept Snape the most in character I've seen in a long time. Very much on the good side of grey but still firmly having his flaws. Please don't leave us hanging
One Lonely Marauder chapter 51 . 11/4
I'm leaving this review here, as I think I already reviewed the last chapter - I may not have though, but I want to play it safe.

My first reaction at the end of the chapter was this: "Fuck - I forgot that was the last chapter for now.." and I think that's my reaction EVERY TIME I READ THE STORY. I get so engulfed, and then I come to the end, and I'm torn so violently out of it that I just sit and think "well, shit."

So now, once again, I'm back to sitting and wishing there was more. I sincerely hope you return to this story one day. It's so amazing. I hope you're well in this weird world we're living in this year.
lbwtv chapter 53 . 8/29
Oh no
I thought this was complete
Damn
Please more soon
Even if it has been over 2 years
anjiepotter chapter 53 . 8/24
hope to read more soon
If Tonks is a metamorphmagus, would she even need the potion? Also great story so far, the characters are portrayed well.
Melissabee93 chapter 53 . 8/12
I don’t know where to start! You have written a wonderful, thoughtful and engaging story with an absolutely brilliant storyline that I literally could not put down. You clearly have a real talent for writing and you’ve captured the characters just perfectly. I really really hope you continue with this soon, I am thoroughly addicted! Thank you so much for writing and sharing this.
Finnerad chapter 49 . 8/7
amé demasiado tu historia, necesito más, actualiza porfa
DivineEuphoria chapter 53 . 8/6
What? this is the end? No way, u gotta be kidding me :(
DivineEuphoria chapter 26 . 8/6
I think the place is godric's Hallow? Isn't it
POtterloovies chapter 19 . 8/6
BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH! Oh my god! That was brilliant of u! Wow! !I CAn't even stop laughing!
ARWilliams chapter 53 . 8/5
Your writing - this entire story - is amazing. You’ve crafted an incredible tale - woven with rich, deep characters. You’ve put forth a Severus Snape that is remorseful, redeemable, and wholeheartedly believable in his growth. Your version of Hary breaks my heart and still inspires. But your Dumbledore is perhaps the crowning achievement: you made him human. All of your characters have a vivid humanity to them, but how you show and develop Dumbledore is quite frankly the pinnacle of character development and writing. You show him as a deep, flawed human - one with aspirations and ideals, but with flaws and failings. Your story showcases the essence of the struggle to see the trees for the forest, one that the source books quite simply avoid addressing. Your story, which I hope is not over, stands as a highlight in Masterful writing. Thank you!
Will you be updating soon?
Jbrowne26 chapter 53 . 6/13
A truce? I am glad to see Dumbledore taking charge of the situation.
Please come back and update soon!
H chapter 53 . 6/11
I know this has been a long time but I hope you finish it.
2,841 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »