Reviews for Strength in Weakness
SunshineGirl99 chapter 53 . 5/6/2018
You are an absolutely amazing writer! The way the characters were portrayed left me speechless. The ending of this chapter was perfect. In short I absolutely loved this! Please update soon!
spiffy2143 chapter 53 . 4/30/2018
I like how you handled Sirius and Snape. They both need to let it go. Can't wait to read more:)
phoenix-rob chapter 53 . 4/27/2018
good chapter - amazing to see Severus & Sirius acknowledge a common goal.
archimedeus chapter 53 . 4/22/2018
It brings to mind a child caught between parents going through an extremely bitter divorce. Good for you in being different then most, in having the adults choose the child first.
One Lonely Marauder chapter 53 . 4/20/2018
Your story has always had the ability to suck me in and almost drown me in emotion. When I saw the new chapter, I got a wild hair and went back to re-read the entire thing, and good lord...what a journey.

The subtle changes in the relationship between Severus and Harry are astonishingly well portrayed. Not too fast, but not dragged out. You weave such an amazing story that it's hard to come back to reality now that I hit this last chapter.

Also, reading it will in the hospital before and after Emergency surgery was a godsend. ...heh, especially while drugged, I was REALLY able to immerse myself in the world at that point.

Love isn't a strong enough word for how I feel about this story. The tension between Severus and Sirius, the pain it caused Harry, who has always thought the world of Sirius, but now sees him as just a teenager stuck in the past, in a man's body...and Severus, who he's come to count on for stability and a quiet comfort of sorts.

To see the two people who honestly mean everything to him at odds, and being afraid of being forced to choose...especially when so tenuously tethered to sanity as is...it was heart breaking. My heart ached as I read it, and I was so glad when Dumbledore stepped in to try and help make things right.

I wonder if Harry will ever realize the power he has over people...the love he instills, and the fact that he just makes people want to be better...

I could go on for hours about this story and chapter, but the meds are kicking in and I need to pass out now...

Thank you again for bringing this masterpiece of words to life, and I will be trying to wait patiently for another chapter.
leggylover03 chapter 53 . 4/20/2018
Excellent chapter! Update soon!
sjrodgers23 chapter 53 . 4/19/2018
Loved it thank you. More please
GraysonSteele chapter 53 . 4/17/2018
I will be curious to see how long the truce between Snape and Sirius lasts. Between the two, I still think Remus would be the better choice. He's certainly more mature than Sirius and more open than Severus. Furry little problem or not, he'd be a good guardian. They can both work on their self esteem issues together.
JenMur chapter 53 . 4/17/2018
Really, you hit nail on head. I think I wanted to strangle Snape and Black for acting like idiots toward each other. I have been bullied but I can be mature and civil
GraysonSteele chapter 40 . 4/17/2018
Awww. Ron showing some maturity was great. You hit just the right note of sincerity mixed with awkwardness.
silverangel116 chapter 53 . 4/16/2018
I think you hit the point perfectly. I love stories where the two Rent at each other's throats. Not friends but true to accept that their on the same side.
Guest chapter 53 . 4/16/2018
Thank you soooo much for the update! I absolutely love your story and am so incredibly invested in it! I can’t wait to see what you do next and, as always, can’t wait for your next update! Keep up the great work :)
Siebenschlaefer chapter 53 . 4/16/2018
Thanks for the new chapter. I think you managed quite well to bring this two characters to a point where they can at least be civil to each other. It was really well done. Your character developments are one of the best in the fanfics I read so far. And even if Harry still says that he doesn't like Severus, they have strong relationship now and it feels like they like each other a little bit, but don't acknowledge it. I really look forward to the conclusion of the trail. But I think it will be nearly impossible to keep it completely under the rug. It needs only one of the muggleborns (or one of the parents) to read the muggle newspaper. I really look forward how you will proceed after the trail.
Guest chapter 53 . 4/15/2018
Excelent chapter, however i am desperate to know what happened in the trial. Please do no make us to wait too long.
cornholio4 chapter 53 . 4/15/2018
Wish you can get to the verdict and have it be guilty
2,866 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »