Reviews for Strength in Weakness
Jopru chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Interesting start
shadowsfriend chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Great start so far, I helt my breath while reading, until I had to breathe again. It was so dramatic written, I think it might be asthma what hes suffering from. Thanks for writing
Raven's Dusk chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I certainly do want to read more! :)

I have no idea about illnesses, I'm just guessing: lung cancer?
sarajm chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Definitely need more!
pammiez x3 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Very interesting so far, looking forward to more!
The Solo Wolf chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
This story is really good so far! I can't wait for the next chapter, update soon!
7biybykhp chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I sure hope you plan on continuing! You are one of my new favorite fanfiction authors, without a doubt! The story has such an interesting beginning and I cannot wait to find out what happens next.
juvenile.delinquint chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Really good start! Definitely interested in reading more :)
ImKim chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I like it. I desperately looked for the link to the second chapter before remembering that so far there is just one. I'm really dying to see what happens next. Your writing is quite good and I'd love to see this become epic length. There are so few stories that are well written that it's pretty much obligatory that the authors just keep them going. :)

I really enjoyed it, thank you.
TheRithmatist chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
O.O i love it- altough Ive only read the first chapter Please update soon!
Its soooooo great!
Nebelelfe
Ann chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Nice start to a story. Please continues as fast as you can. I hate waiting for cliffhanger chapters. Sounds like an excellent story.
Fallen-Petals15 chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
I look forward to reading more :) please please update soon, especially if this is already complete :)
misteeirene chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Please keep going , this is great!
Ariana Lenore chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Hi, I really like this story so don't lose confidence and keep going!
cookyc chapter 1 . 1/11/2013
Oh this is good I can not wait to read more
2,866 | « Prev Page 1 .. 181 188 189 190 191 192 Next »