Reviews for Strength in Weakness
Guest chapter 8 . 8/21/2020
If Tonks is a metamorphmagus, would she even need the potion? Also great story so far, the characters are portrayed well.
Melissabee93 chapter 53 . 8/12/2020
I don’t know where to start! You have written a wonderful, thoughtful and engaging story with an absolutely brilliant storyline that I literally could not put down. You clearly have a real talent for writing and you’ve captured the characters just perfectly. I really really hope you continue with this soon, I am thoroughly addicted! Thank you so much for writing and sharing this.
Finnerad chapter 49 . 8/7/2020
amé demasiado tu historia, necesito más, actualiza porfa
DivineEuphoria chapter 53 . 8/6/2020
What? this is the end? No way, u gotta be kidding me :(
DivineEuphoria chapter 26 . 8/6/2020
I think the place is godric's Hallow? Isn't it
POtterloovies chapter 19 . 8/6/2020
BWHAHAHAHAHAHHAAH! Oh my god! That was brilliant of u! Wow! !I CAn't even stop laughing!
ARWilliams chapter 53 . 8/5/2020
Your writing - this entire story - is amazing. You’ve crafted an incredible tale - woven with rich, deep characters. You’ve put forth a Severus Snape that is remorseful, redeemable, and wholeheartedly believable in his growth. Your version of Hary breaks my heart and still inspires. But your Dumbledore is perhaps the crowning achievement: you made him human. All of your characters have a vivid humanity to them, but how you show and develop Dumbledore is quite frankly the pinnacle of character development and writing. You show him as a deep, flawed human - one with aspirations and ideals, but with flaws and failings. Your story showcases the essence of the struggle to see the trees for the forest, one that the source books quite simply avoid addressing. Your story, which I hope is not over, stands as a highlight in Masterful writing. Thank you!
Guest chapter 53 . 6/19/2020
Will you be updating soon?
Jbrowne26 chapter 53 . 6/13/2020
A truce? I am glad to see Dumbledore taking charge of the situation.
Please come back and update soon!
H chapter 53 . 6/11/2020
I know this has been a long time but I hope you finish it.
hphphphp chapter 53 . 6/4/2020
I know it’s been ages since you’ve updated, but I’m really hoping you’ll pick this back up and finish it! This is a truly fantastic fanfiction, and I’m so glad I came across it.
JoyfulSky67 chapter 53 . 5/10/2020
this story is so good! thank you for your writing, I can't wait to read more! i think you do a wonderful job catching each character's personality, last and present, and all the nuances associated with them. i love it! hope to read more soon!
Guest chapter 53 . 5/8/2020
So I know its been over 2 years since you updated this, but I really hope you'll pick it up again and finish it. Fanfic is the only thing getting me through this pandemic craziness, and I would just love to see you finish this story. It's just too good not to finish.
Ellementry chapter 1 . 4/26/2020
This story was an amazing read! I really hope you update and tell us what happens in the future! I love the characters and how you’ve written them all.
ReadBooksWriteThings chapter 53 . 4/9/2020
OMG, I have finished this whole thing opin a day and I need to k ow what happens. This was written so beautifully and I just loved it so much. Everyone is so in character and I love all the little things. Although I really don't like canon Snape, I love reading fics where he becomes Harry's mentor. Sirius was written so well although I thought he'd be more understanding when it came to the panic attacks. Remus was written great and I thought he was so sweet. Snape helping Harry was so cool and I love how he gives Harry pictures of Lily. The scenes with the PTSD and panic attacks were great. You did an excellent job and I will definitely come back and read this is the future!
2,866 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 13 .. Last Next »