Reviews for Following Blue
Guest chapter 10 . 10/20/2015
Hey there, thank you for this fantastic, well thought out story! The way you handle the healing of Zuko's scar is very well done. I love the way you follow it up with Katara's short but heartfelt speech, and their dialogue that follows.

I really love the premise of this story, and how it plays on the idea of what the story could have been. I like the point in the timeline that you chose to start the story, that is, when Zuko is confused and trying to find his way while Katara is still trusting and gives him the benefit of the doubt. The characters are very in character that it feels almost canon.

This story has the perfect amount of everything: length, humor, adventure, dialogue, all very well balanced. Definitely love all the zutara moments and all the innuendos.
Elen-Di chapter 10 . 10/8/2015
Yaaaay! That was so sweet and adorable and gaaaah I love your Zutara pieces. So so so so good.
Elen-Di chapter 6 . 10/8/2015
Yesssssssssssssss
Everlasting Harmony chapter 10 . 9/20/2015
NOOOOOOOOO DONT END THERE! nooooooooooooo!
ChimamireNoBara22 chapter 10 . 7/28/2015
This was amazing! I love how you were able to connect your fic with the cannon :) It flowed perfectly and everyone stayed true to their overall character! You did a wonderful job...I kinda wish that you made a sequel showing how Zuko's new path would change the course of the show's plot. But I loved it regardless :D
WolfLuvzDragon chapter 10 . 4/30/2015
I love it. I love you. You have to write more, I can't get enough. I have a stupid, cheeky grin onmy face that won't go away. :D
littlemelonatplay chapter 10 . 3/27/2015
Aww, that was so sweet
littlemelonatplay chapter 6 . 3/27/2015
I think you have developed their relationship well. It flows nicely and makes sense.
Cabbit and the Weasel chapter 7 . 2/22/2015
This is quite enjoyable
rumea chapter 10 . 1/29/2015
I've never read a story where Zuko's scar got healed before, and I think you handled it very well. You write so beautifully I feel like I really understand the intensity of Katara's feelings. And I think you captured their characters well! Even though Zuko isn't someone you'd expect to say romantic (in a sense) things, his assertiveness and passion when talking about his feelings make it seem natural somehow? Great work!
rumea chapter 6 . 1/29/2015
oh man this is so cute what the heck aghhhh
FanFairyB chapter 10 . 12/31/2014
I really liked this, it was well written, the characterizations were pretty accurate and the way you developed their relationship was pretty good as well. Nice job, overall a quite enjoyable read.
SwampTreader chapter 8 . 12/19/2014
ZUKO THAT DICKHEAD GET BACK HERE THIS INSTANT
ju1i3Oh chapter 10 . 11/20/2014
it! It was wonderful, they were totally in character and I loved Zuko and Katara's subtle interactions and their build up :)
rummy101 chapter 10 . 11/11/2014
Oh my god! This was an amazing story. So emotional and well written. Thank you so much for writing this!