Reviews for Following Blue
I love this alternate take.
cresswellshipper17 chapter 10 . 11/24/2016
Beautiful! I wish this happened in canon. Then, Aang wouldn't have gotten hurt and the water from the Spirit Oasis wouldn't have been used. Thank you for writing this wonderful fic!
cresswellshipper17 chapter 9 . 11/24/2016
Love this chapter! Thank you!
cresswellshipper17 chapter 8 . 11/24/2016
Ugh, Zuko...he likes to do that... but yay! On their second kiss...Thank you!
cresswellshipper17 chapter 7 . 11/24/2016
Lol
cresswellshipper17 chapter 6 . 11/24/2016
*INCOHERENT NOISES*
cresswellshipper17 chapter 5 . 11/24/2016
Their close proximity with the healing session...whoa! Finally! Blue's identity revealed.
cresswellshipper17 chapter 4 . 11/24/2016
Oh Blue, you were flustered too...but geez, did you have to leave Katara without telling her anything? Lol! Another fun chapter. Thank you!
cresswellshipper17 chapter 3 . 11/24/2016
I love Scratch, lol...love flustered Katara...who wouldn't be when around the Blue Spirit? Lol! Thank you!
cresswellshipper17 chapter 2 . 11/24/2016
AHHHHHHHHHH! LOL...love your writing - so packed with adventure and action. Your characterization of Zutara is accurate, very close to canon. Thank you!
cresswellshipper17 chapter 1 . 11/24/2016
Nice start! You got me hooked! Thank you!
Guest chapter 10 . 10/20/2015
Hey there, thank you for this fantastic, well thought out story! The way you handle the healing of Zuko's scar is very well done. I love the way you follow it up with Katara's short but heartfelt speech, and their dialogue that follows.

I really love the premise of this story, and how it plays on the idea of what the story could have been. I like the point in the timeline that you chose to start the story, that is, when Zuko is confused and trying to find his way while Katara is still trusting and gives him the benefit of the doubt. The characters are very in character that it feels almost canon.

This story has the perfect amount of everything: length, humor, adventure, dialogue, all very well balanced. Definitely love all the zutara moments and all the innuendos.
Elen-Di chapter 10 . 10/8/2015
Yaaaay! That was so sweet and adorable and gaaaah I love your Zutara pieces. So so so so good.
Elen-Di chapter 6 . 10/8/2015
Yesssssssssssssss
Everlasting Harmony chapter 10 . 9/20/2015
NOOOOOOOOO DONT END THERE! nooooooooooooo!